KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (108): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

"Not a thing wrong" Bildo said to Shalimar as she went back up the stairs and out of the basement. Bildo heard a bit of loud comotion coming from upstairs where Shal was, her calling his name. Bildo drew his beretta not even cold from when he was holding it earlier.

He was about half way up the stairs gun drawn when Shal came down a bit and said "Help Me With This Basement Door" her voice raised a bit. Bildo quickly holstered his gun and ran at the door, him and shalimar slammed it together.

"Ill hold it you go look for a way out of here, a drain, vent anything" Bildo said to her holding the door closed, zombies banging on the door.

((work on that if ya like))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:10 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

shalimar opened the window to the out side."hey place that steel bar in those two lops and come on"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:25 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

((ooc: Nah, I don’t mind a bit. Though….sorries it took me so long to respond to this. Originally intended on doing a flashback of sorts but theres a time and place for everything so yeah…here’s a little something –extra super short- on my part…))

Chrys narrowed her eyes, trying to place the name with the face. Perhaps it was the dim lighting on the floor…or maybe it was the few hours of sleep she’d gotten…but she wasn’t quite sure he was Drake. The shy, trigger happy guy on the rooftop… She smiled to herself, grin hidden by the shadows.

Warily stepping closer, she looked him up and down in scrutiny. Finally, she rested her shotgun over her shoulder, shaking her head. “What did you do to your hair? The ponytail sorta look was a little sexy, ya know?” Snorting, she chuckled. “Nah…I’m just messing with you. My second visitor for the night? This must be my lucky day.”

“Second?” He blinked with a hint of confusion.

Glancing back, Chrys nodded. “Travis left less than a half hour ago. I offered for him to stay but besides being in too deep with Umbrella, he has his own safe house of sorts….though where, I do not know. He knows a way out of this hellhole but needs certain parts. I wanted to help with that but he thought it best if I stay out the way…”

“Weren’t you a soldier?” Drake raised a curious brow. “I don’t see how hard it would be for you to gather equipment,”

“Yeah…” Chrys glanced aside, blushing despite herself. “But Genesis is the main reason why he thinks I should back down,” She lowered her gaze to the floorboards. “She’s my daughter…my baby. But that’s another story, no?”

Heading to the base of the ladder, she holstered her Benelli over her back, beginning her climb. “So what, pray tell, is your story? How’ve you been the past six months…?”

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:22 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo saw the steel bar Shal was on about "you go out, back to street level ill finish up here" Bildo said waving one hand in the direction of the small, high up, flap like window. Then he grabbed the steel as Shal began to climb and rammed it in between the doors loop handals so that they wouldnt open, at least for a while.

When Bildo had done that he came jogging down the stairs into the dark, dank celler, with just enough time to see Shal's feet going out of the window. The Zombies started banging on the doors harder and harder, there must have been more of them now.

Bildo climbed some boxes and put his hands out of the window, he gripped an edge of something. He pulled himself up through the window and grabbed more and more edges till he was in the street light lit street with Shal.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:00 AM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"how? how could i not seneced them?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 12:57 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

((i'm on vacattion, and everyone needs that comp right now, but I'll post in a lil while))

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 12:19 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

"I dont know" Bildo said standing up and brushing himself off. The lighting of the street was poor, street lights dimmer than normal and car and buildings on fire made a little bit of light, yet the smoke dimmed the air again.

"Well we best not hang about" Bildo suggested taking a few steps forward.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:39 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

a tear fell from shalimars eyes.this place hade scaered her to the point of h#ll. all she wish for was good food a nice bed and the freedom of living in safty

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:04 AM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

"Dont worry" Bildo said putting his arm round Shal and pulling her in close. "We will get out of here i promise" He said trying to reasure her.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:31 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"i hope so. how can i stop them if i can't "she stoped. her tears fell in cold wind. she looked around at the bodys in the street and cars of fire. this place was a nightmare and when she got out she was going to need some good help. "we better go"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:17 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo smiled at her and then sqeezed her "Dont worry ok? as long as im around your getting out of here" Bildo said raising his eybrows, then he began to walk down the street Shal just behind him.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:27 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

shalimar walked behind him." hold on. there would be more of them by the subway. right?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:26 AM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo stopped the smoke clearing a bit in front of him and then Shal coming up beside him. "Subway, hmmmmm there could be why?" Bildo asked Shal.

Bildo heard something down an ally, he drew his gun "Shal hold on here a sec, i'll be right back" Bildo said moving slowly to the dark ally. He got to the opening to the ally steam and smoke blocking most of his vision.

A pistol came out of the darkness to the side of Bildo's head. "Freeze!!" A womens voice said. Bildo put his hands up letting his gun dangle from his finger.

"Thats right!" The voice said, then it clicked. Bildo recognised the voice, He said "Beckz".
"How did you know thats my name?" The voice asked no change in emotion. "Only one person every called me that" She said lowering her gun. "BILDO!!" she said flinging her arms around him.

"BECKZ!!" Bildo said spinning around a bit.
"Oh my god I thought you had left or was dead" She said to him.
"Me no" Bildo said Smileing "Wheres the team?" He asked.
"I dunno we all got split up months ago" She said.
"Beckz roger died i know that, Helicopter crashed with Roxanne and Jack as well" He said lowering his head.

*Description of Rebecca (Beckz)*
Girl about 18/19 years of age
Brown hair shoulder length
Wearing S.T.A.R.S uniform
About 5'6.
Pretty Girl.
*End of description*

"Anyway come with me" Bildo said leading Beckz to Shal.
"Shal this is Beckz from my team, Beckz this is Shal Survivor" Bildo introduced them.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:24 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"hello."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:31 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

"Ok now that we have got that over and done with lets continue" Bildo said, the three of them making there way down the street.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:49 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"as i was saying. if there are zombies at the subway we may not want to go that way."mmm. bildo we need to get to the headquaters of umberilall. they were not insain . i don't think they would have made way weapon with out a way of stoping it."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:41 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo stopped waling the others did to. "Shal im sorry but umbrella is gone. I was there when it went up in a big fire ball" Bildo said dropping his head.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:13 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"are there and sister companies"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 12:18 AM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

"Not that i know of sorry" Bildo said feeling as if he has let Shal down.
"No i dont think there are" Rebecca said just after him.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 12:59 PM
punkrocker666
the dark lord

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 88 time(s).

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:37 PM
punkrocker666 is currently offline Click here to Send punkrocker666 a Private Message Find more posts by punkrocker666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote