KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (108): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~why dose he keep doing that~

"well thats just great."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:44 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((I dunno. Hey dude stop it yeh))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:33 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

"Yeh great" Bildo said then quickly followed it up "Best keep moving" He said walking on down the street.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 02:14 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

shalimar picks the cove of a newspaper. it says:the end is now.the dead walk.:
"wait they knew about the dead when they saw them. so why not kill them"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 10:19 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

as they come to an house a line of zombies block beckz and bildo from shalimar. others trap shal in the house.the foul smell of 7 thousand years is in the air.and demons from tomb close in on her. awaiting to see her doom.they come closer. she backs up into a cd player and thriller comes on. all what can be heard is the loud music playing. on the outside the zombies come close to bildo and beckz. shalimar tries to sream but the cold hold of death freezes her. the mid-night hour creeps closer.the land is dark.it seems more are coming. shalimar closes her eyes hoping it's her imagtion.but the creatures come close in seach of blood. 12 shots are fired. she fights to stay alive but her body starts to shiver.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 12:33 AM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo and Rebecca stood in a stance ready for anything. All they could see was the dead, decaying, moaning and fleshing ridden corpses closing in on Shalimar.

Bildo drew his gun and Rebecca followed then he drew his combat knife. "Cover me Becca" He shouted as he ran at the group. Rebecca covered him taking out as many as she could keeping them ocuppied.

Bildo jumped into the group stabbing the first one in the back of the head and bursting through the group, just a Shal opened fire. A stray bullet from Shal's gun hit Bildo at the bottom of his chest on the right side.

Momentum carried him to Shal and he crashed into the wall behind her. He turned around and wasted his whole mag on the group getting really close then he slumped down the wall, blood mark trail on the wall and drips on the floor.

((There you go make things more interesting))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 10:40 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"no. bildo." she said cuting her shirt in to a half of one putting it up agianst him

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:24 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo felt her press on his wound, He was in so much shock he couldnt even feel the pain. The bullet had past through him, a little blood trickled from his mouth as Rebecca ran up to them.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:22 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~come on plz don't let him die~

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 12:13 AM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Travis walked slowly down the street as he came to what had once been the Apple Inn. This had been Travis' base of operations for six months, and he had gathered most of his things from the PD and his old apartment. 'I have to pass through this stretch of subway here to get to zoo. While I am there I might as well see if the subway cars have any useful components.' Travis thought to himself as he walked into his room on the second floor. He sat his gear on a table near the window and sat on a small bet a few feet from it.

Travis put his head in his hands as he tried to rub the dirt and grime from his face. The electricity for the city had been still been on thanks to the Nuclear Plant and Travis decided to have himself a shower and nap. As Travis stripped for the shower, his mind wandered to his his experiences with Rain before her death. The time they spent out at the lake were among his favorite. She had always been a tomboy around all of the military trained members of the U.S.S. and U.B.C.S., but when it was just the two of them Travis got to see Rain's romantic side. Travis stood in the shower stall with his hands on the wall as water poured all over his had and face. After he was satisfied with the shower Travis dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. He moved to the bed and laid down. ' I'll get to the subway bright and early, but if I don't get some sleep I'm gonna crash.' Travis thought as memories of Rain bombarded him all at once. Tears began to stream down the sides of his head as he slowly descended into the realm of dreams.

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 12:16 AM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Rebecca got to them, all the zombie taken out for now. Rebecca crouched next to them and wiped the blood from Bildo's mouth.

"Bildo tell us what we can do, tell us how to help you" Rebecca said making him look up to her by raising his chin. "Comon Bildo tell us" she said again.

Shal continued to apply pressure to his wound which bled hard. "Y--ou Ne--ed T--o Dr--es--s It" Bildo tried to say running short of breath "Con--tin--ue Ap--pl--ing Pre--ss-ure" He squezed out.

((He might not die))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 01:43 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

shal took off her coat an raped it around the rag and around his body. tugging it as hard as she could

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:16 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

She wrapped it round his body hard. Rebecca put his arm round her shoulders. "Comon we gotta get you outta here" She said picking him up. Shal standing to help support him "More Zombies will come soon" She said walking him toward a nearby building Shal helping.

((Sorry It took ages I have been busy.))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 08:57 AM
LoNeWoLfE
Grimes

can i join

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:28 AM
LoNeWoLfE is currently offline Click here to Send LoNeWoLfE a Private Message Find more posts by LoNeWoLfE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoNeWoLfE
Grimes

?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:31 AM
LoNeWoLfE is currently offline Click here to Send LoNeWoLfE a Private Message Find more posts by LoNeWoLfE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((ASK Kohlida))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 09:52 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

shal picked the lock." get in" the wall were 100% better.shal found a bed with a first aid kit"oh bildo.I'm so sorry.plz don't go. your the only man i cared for"tears fowling .

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:46 AM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Rebecca helped Bildo on to the bed where he led down. Shal and Becca opened the First Aid Kit. "Dont w..worry Im N..not planning on g..going any..were" Bildo said as Becca took the coat from round him. Shal took a morphine sachet and sprinkeld it all on the gaping wound, front and back. Then Becca got hold of some dressings and dressed the wound tight, as Shal applied pressure and turned him over, to dress the exit wound. Then as they were working he said "You c..care?".

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 10:00 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"yes. i've cared for you as long as i can remember.that day when we found that bus"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:49 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Becca and Shal finished patching Bildo up as best they could. "Since then... What made you Care?" Bildo asked as Becca pulled the cover up over him. "Bildo I dont wanna lose you because i have lost to many people and partners, so get some rest me and Shal can handle things"

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 02:38 AM