KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Phoenix: Endsong

Phoenix: Endsong
Started by: FieryBalrog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
he will probably go down as both. stick out tongue who doesnt know cyclops as leader of the x-men? He's only led them since the very early uncanny days.

of course, I think youre totally wrong about jean... although she isn't a perfect character.

ok, maybe i was a bit harsh... but this is why i think what i do...

self absorbed... phoenix... me dead, me alive, me dead, me alive, me dead, me alive... and just expecting scott to deal with it like its nothing...

the selfish and two faced parts sort of intertwine... she drools and flirts with guys (logan in particular), yet when cyke looks at psylocke he gets shit... and yet he never complained about logan to her...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Jean had alot nerve to egg on Scott (and Emma for that matter) when she was playing tonsil hockey with Logan behind his back.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:50 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Draco69
Jean had alot nerve to egg on Scott (and Emma for that matter) when she was playing tonsil hockey with Logan behind his back.

thank you...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:53 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i never really liked jean myself, but i really like emma. she's one of my favorite characters. idk i always thought emma, and jean were wrong for scott. i always wanted him with storm and when jean died i was hoping that would happen..... but i guess not

Old Post May 4th, 2005 02:20 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

they should really do a white crown phoenix mini-arc, where jean goes around owning cosmic types.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 06:05 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

So does emma now have the phoenix force under her control??

That last page was rather confusing

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:54 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Originally posted by eleveninches
So does emma now have the phoenix force under her control??

That last page was rather confusing

did you read issue 5?

the person on the last page is a cuckoo, not emma. wink

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:03 PM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ok since i havent been able to read it....whats happening in the series???? i dont care if there spoilers....please!!!

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:51 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Originally posted by Blair Wind
ok since i havent been able to read it....whats happening in the series???? i dont care if there spoilers....please!!!

PM me and i could summarize it

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:17 PM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

oh. i didnt notice it was a cookoo. i thought it was emma

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:06 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by eleveninches
oh. i didnt notice it was a cookoo. i thought it was emma

as did i... but there are two blondes lying behind her... unless scott is into his students thats a cuckoo... ill get the pic...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Last edited by -Pr- on May 5th, 2005 at 02:19 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:15 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

the pic...

Attachment: gdnrt.jpg
This has been downloaded 148 time(s).

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:22 PM
ayjay
Psycho....

o0o0o...how can the cuckoos house the phoenix...are they uber strong telepaths too? i thought they was just above average level

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:49 PM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

as a group the cuckoos are very strong.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:50 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

but they're a reduced group...they still seemed very powerful at the end of new x-men, though. you know, in the last arc.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 12:01 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

aren't tey like xavier level or higher??

Old Post May 6th, 2005 12:39 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

well its a piece of jean floating around.... who knows what it means. Maybe she wants to possess them?

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 6th, 2005 02:40 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

I SOO cannot wait 'til that gets explained, I think it might be a "lost" piece of the revived Phoenix Force since Jean seemed pretty complete toward the end.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:43 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
I SOO cannot wait 'til that gets explained, I think it might be a "lost" piece of the revived Phoenix Force since Jean seemed pretty complete toward the end.

writers might just ignore it because it makes their life easier... little subplots like that often just get dropped... Hell, even MAJOR subplots just get left in limbo... anyone remember Destinys diaries? laughing

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:58 PM
Cosmic Flame

Originally posted by pr1983
ok, maybe i was a bit harsh... but this is why i think what i do...

self absorbed... phoenix... me dead, me alive, me dead, me alive, me dead, me alive... and just expecting scott to deal with it like its nothing...

the selfish and two faced parts sort of intertwine... she drools and flirts with guys (logan in particular), yet when cyke looks at psylocke he gets shit... and yet he never complained about logan to her...

Up until this re-establishment of Jean=Phoenix, she'd really only be gone after the crash. It was Scott that kept coming back to Jean. He left Maddie for her, not the other way around. And as far as other relationships are concerned, the tension has been there between Scott and Logan from the beginning. And he obviously has a thing for telepaths. Except for the kiss in NXM, Jean and Logan had only been intimate when they thought that all else was lost. Scott was with Maddie because she reminded him of Jean, and with other women because they were there.

As far as him dealing with Jean/Phoenix and resurrections, you can't really complain without looking at him after he was rescued from Apocalypse. He had problems coping with his own issues. He certainly couldn't be expected to cope with Jean being who she was. When she first became Phoenix, he couldn't handle it. When she was just Jean, he couldn't handle it. When she started manifesting Phoenix again, he couldn't handle it. When Jean and Cable rescued him from Apocalypse, he couldn't handle being who he was...Perhaps he finally understood how Jean could have become Dark Phoenix.

And let's not forget that everytime that Jean dies, it's ultimately to save Scott.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:42 AM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote