KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » The most powerful X-Men

The most powerful X-Men
Started by: Crimson Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 23 24 [25]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

damn my bad...I love looked him..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:57 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pr1983
yeah, though some characters have inherently human traits, so we must be fair to those also...
i like your format... thats what i had in mind...

Thank you?

Why not giving all nonsuperhuman levels rank 1-2. After all the difference in strenght(example) between a child and a bodybuilder is practically nonexistent compared to the differences caused by superpowers. Wether you have to fight with Cap A.-stregth(2 then) or normal Emma-strength(1 then) is not half as important as the difference in skills (Cap 15 v. Emma 8,i guess you gave her)!

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:59 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by wannabe
Thank you?

Why not giving all nonsuperhuman levels rank 1-2. After all the difference in strenght(example) between a child and a bodybuilder is practically nonexistent compared to the differences caused by superpowers. Wether you have to fight with Cap A.-stregth(2 then) or normal Emma-strength(1 then) is not half as important as the difference in skills (Cap 15 v. Emma 8,i guess you gave her)!

yeah, true...

and yes, it was a compliment...

not all categories apply to some characters...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

not all categories apply to some characters...

Rank 0 it is then

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:30 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Nice list... though i'd have emma closer to pre-phoenix jean...

hm, why though? She hasn't done anything psychically impressive since being Queen of the Hellfire Club. Jean without overt use of the Phoenix Force has subdued Apocalypse.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:23 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Yeah cuz Apoc is weak..

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:15 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
hm, why though? She hasn't done anything psychically impressive since being Queen of the Hellfire Club. Jean without overt use of the Phoenix Force has subdued Apocalypse.

She has done that because she had special connection with Cyclops, not becasue of any calcualtion of power, otherwise she could never do that.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:37 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I think Pheonix is the most powerful one.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:43 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by Hulk Power
I think Pheonix is the most powerful one.

here is my revised psychics list: messed

P1 Magneto
P2 Caliban
P3 Typhoid Mary
P4-P5 Mentallo
P6-P7 Empath, Karma, Mirage
P8 Celeste, Mindee, Phoebe (each cuckoo alone)
P9 Psylocke, Mastermind, Marvel Girl (without phoenixboost)
P10 Emma, Selene, Cable (with virus), Celeste+Mindee+Phoebe
P11 Jean (without phoenixboost)
P12 Xavier, Shadowking, Moondragon (without mindgem)
P13 X-man, Cable (without virus), Marvel Girl (phoenixboost)
P14 Moondragon (mindgem)
P15 Franklin, Phoenix

my intelligence (not cunning) list: smart

I1 Wildchild, Caliban
I2 Toad, Pyro, Sabertooth, Beak
I3 Blob, Avalanche, Wolverine, Iceman, Marrow, Quicksilver
I4 Colossus, Arcangel, Cyclops, Havoc, Polaris, Sunspot
I5 Psylocke, Rogue, Cannonball, Gambit,
I6 Banshee, Karma, Marvel Girl
I7 Nightcrawler, Cable, X-man, Mirage
I8 Jean, Storm
I9 Cecilia Reyes, Bishop
I10 Shadowcat, Emma, Mystique, Selene
I11 Xavier, Magneto
I12 Beast, Sinister, Apocalypse, HighEvolutionary(basic)
I13 Doom, Forge, Sage
I14 Reed Richards
I15 HighEvolutionary (boosted)

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:19 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

P1 Magneto
P2 Caliban
P3 Typhoid Mary
P4-P5 Mentallo
P14 Moondragon (mindgem)
P15 Franklin, Phoenix

I1 Wildchild, Caliban
I8 Jean, Storm
I9 Cecilia Reyes, Bishop
I11 Xavier, Magneto
I13 Doom, Forge, Sage
I14 Reed Richards

Great list big grin

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:08 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Indeed, though I must say a few things tick me. Otherwise, nice work.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:27 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

hey guys, yeah i like the pshycic list

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:46 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Hm. I didn't like Beak on I2. Sure, he's not equipped with the mind of a tactician or a honor student, but is he really as dumb as Toad?

And as for Sabretooth on I2, that's far fetched. He should be pretty much on par with Wolverine...unless you're thinking in movieverse where his vocabulary is a bunch of grunts and growls and "Scream for me...huff..."s.

I'd like to know what you based your middle levels on. I mean, to me, honestly, no offence intended, it seems as if you just broke up the X-Men and placed them randomly on different levels.

For example, Cyclops should be much higher than any of his fellow X-Men considering the tactional power of his mind. I doubt you are measuring intelligence by the level of understanding of the Theory of Relativity. He should be higher than Jean and Storm, most definetly, and while those two ARE best friends, I don't think Jean is very intelligent.

Sure she's saved the day tons of times, as with any X-Man, but its awkward. And the fact that Shadowcat is one level below Xavier is weird. Okay, fine, she's got the tech knowledge, but not like THAT much. And considering she's on the same level as Emma...I highly doubt that. The Emma, Mystique, and Selene trio is nice, however.

I didn't really want to mention the nitpicky things cuz it makes ME look like a prick, stick out tongue, but why not. And wannabe requested me to do so, too. So that's pretty much it.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:37 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

P1 Magneto
P2 Caliban
P3 Typhoid Mary
P4-P5 Mentallo
P14 Moondragon (mindgem)
P15 Franklin, Phoenix

I1 Wildchild, Caliban
I8 Jean, Storm
I9 Cecilia Reyes, Bishop
I11 Xavier, Magneto
I13 Doom, Forge, Sage
I14 Reed Richards

Good list, but supposedly it's said on Earth, in pure inteligence, most inteligent are Apocalypse, Reed, Doom, or even Doom is little bellow this two (in pure natural intelligence).

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:50 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by munkiesarus
Hm. I didn't like Beak on I2. Sure, he's not equipped with the mind of a tactician or a honor student, but is he really as dumb as Toad?

And as for Sabretooth on I2, that's far fetched. He should be pretty much on par with Wolverine...unless you're thinking in movieverse where his vocabulary is a bunch of grunts and growls and "Scream for me...huff..."s.

I'd like to know what you based your middle levels on. I mean, to me, honestly, no offence intended, it seems as if you just broke up the X-Men and placed them randomly on different levels.

a) Yes, i think Beak is as dumb as Toad (though i like him very much, i have to admit).

b) Sabertooth might be quite cunning sometimes, but i consider him an idiot and Cyclops has, apart from his tactical skills, really nothing to offer.

c) You got me pal...at least partially! laughing out loud I HAD to start somehow and the midlevels are the hardest. In listing the way i did, i thought i could provoke other argumentbased opinions to get a more representative list...guess it works! wink

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:11 PM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Originally posted by Xplosive
She has done that because she had special connection with Cyclops, not becasue of any calcualtion of power, otherwise she could never do that.

she stopped Apocalypse because she had a special connection with Cyclops? Yeah OK... roll eyes (sarcastic)

find where it says that in the comic. Even if you say she was able to throw him out with Cyke's help, she froze him before that (when he overcame Scott and finally emerged) and taunted him.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 06:18 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
she stopped Apocalypse because she had a special connection with Cyclops? Yeah OK... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't tell me you didn't know that. laughing

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 09:27 AM
zharris3

Alyssa D'Acanto is the most powerful mutant. She is the "Chosen one." No one mutant has even more than one percent of her power. She also possesses all mutnat powers ever!!!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 09:27 AM
zharris3 is currently offline Click here to Send zharris3 a Private Message Find more posts by zharris3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Beast

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 10:10 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Originally posted by Xplosive

Scotts merge with Apocalypse severed their psi link, so the special connection was gone, she just refused to believe that Scott was dead, Apocalypse was the dominant mind and Jean froze him in his tracks the only thing he was able to do was threaten what he would do if only she would release her psychic hold.

Old Post May 4th, 2010 07:43 AM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote