KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » The most powerful X-Men

The most powerful X-Men
Started by: Crimson Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

WOLVERINE !!!!! smile

Old Post May 8th, 2005 11:19 AM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix
Lord of the World...kinda

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ayjay
waaait a sec.....wats longshot's power again?

superhuman speed, agility and reflexes, alter all nearby probabilities to his advantage, scan objects for psionic imprints, throwing knives, grappling hooks

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:16 PM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix

Originally posted by belbel300
WOLVERINE !!!!! smile

erm....no

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:16 PM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Originally posted by eleveninches
how can FR have the mutant gene if neither of his parents have it. THey are humans imbued with the power cosmic, not xgene-mutants

I'm pretty sure all humans have the x-gene, its just not expressed. By your arguments, there would never have been any mutants since no one had the gene to begin with.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 9th, 2005 05:01 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Longshot can alter probabilities, so he could make it impossible for anyone to harm him

Old Post May 9th, 2005 12:48 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I'm just gonna be silly here and take good ol' Apocalypse's list:

Xavier, Cyclops, Phoenix, Iceman, Storm, Cable, Polaris, Sunfire, Mikhail, Bishop, The Living Monolith and Magneto.

not in that order of power obviously wink

~wickerman~

Old Post May 9th, 2005 05:43 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niteshade

longshot is not a mutant he came to the x-men from the crunchcunnundrom a difrent univers than the x-men you know the home of mojo

Old Post May 13th, 2005 02:36 AM
niteshade is currently offline Click here to Send niteshade a Private Message Find more posts by niteshade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix

Originally posted by Wickerman
I'm just gonna be silly here and take good ol' Apocalypse's list:

Xavier, Cyclops, Phoenix, Iceman, Storm, Cable, Polaris, Sunfire, Mikhail, Bishop, The Living Monolith and Magneto.

not in that order of power obviously wink

~wickerman~

What was the deal with that list. Was the twelve supposed to be the 12 most powerful mutants (which it clearly isnt), or just 12 mutants with the correct variety of powers?

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:03 AM
MindFix

in no order:

Cable
X-Man
Prof. X/Onslaught
Jean Grey+her clone
franklin richards
Apoc.
Legion
Shadow King
Stryfe

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:32 PM
MindFix is currently offline Click here to Send MindFix a Private Message Find more posts by MindFix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix

Originally posted by MindFix
in no order:

Cable
X-Man
Prof. X/Onslaught
Jean Grey+her clone
franklin richards
Apoc.
Legion
Shadow King
Stryfe

I'd probably put the witch and her daddy there as well

Old Post May 21st, 2005 01:02 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Xorn's a mutant isn't he? He's got the "star for a head" gene.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 01:32 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix

yeah he's a mutant. He's got such a weird power. wonder when he'll be returning from limbo, he's been meditating in the woods for an awful long time

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:23 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
What was the deal with that list. Was the twelve supposed to be the 12 most powerful mutants (which it clearly isnt), or just 12 mutants with the correct variety of powers?

"Twelve key powerful mutants upon whom the fate of mutantkind rests. During her journey to our past from 2000 years in the future, Sanctity mentioned that humanity waited so long for the Twelve, and were sorely disappointed. This seemed to imply that the Twelve are not from our generation of mutants, but from some time in the future. However, Sanctity managed to delete all references to the Twelve (presumably the individual identities) from the original Master Mold, perhaps ensuring that they would survive and save the future. Recently, Destiny's diary revealed the identities of the Twelve: Xavier, Cyclops, Phoenix, Iceman, Storm, Cable, Polaris, Sunfire, Mikhail, Bishop, The Living Monolith and Magneto. However, the 12 were not gathered to save mankind. Rather, Apocalypse had his minions capture the mutants and hook them into a machine that was to channel all their power into him, enabling him to merge with the powerful form of Nate Grey and ascend to godlike levels. Fortunately, Magneto's inability to access his power shorted the machine, and the mutants fought Apcoalypse until Cyclops broke the link between him and Grey and was himself abosrbed. The 12 then managed to keep from directing their energies at Apocalypse, so that he was forced to flee."

However, this is by no means recent sad

~wickerman~

Old Post May 21st, 2005 01:51 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

The Twelve...augh...

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:02 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well all the twelve do seem really powerful

Old Post May 21st, 2005 06:11 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

And if Storm wasn't one of the Twelve? stick out tongue

Old Post May 21st, 2005 08:34 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

then they are still powerful, the fact that storm is one of the twelve just makes it all that better. i mean i do think that the twelve do belong with the group of most powerful mutants. but i also believe that storm is among the most powerful mutants. she is basically a weaker version of mother nature in a female body. and she is omaga. plus the fact that she controls one of the most powerful sources on earth

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 12:05 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix

Originally posted by stormfront13
then they are still powerful, the fact that storm is one of the twelve just makes it all that better. i mean i do think that the twelve do belong with the group of most powerful mutants. but i also believe that storm is among the most powerful mutants. she is basically a weaker version of mother nature in a female body. and she is omaga. plus the fact that she controls one of the most powerful sources on earth

And she's purdy stick out tongue

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:29 AM
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Ahahahah, that too...

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:30 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

They keep upping the anty with the mutants. Storm really isn't looking that powerful nowadays. Yeah, she can ruin the planet. Destroy the world's economies. But compared to people like Nate, Cable, Jean, Franklin, Iceman apparently, Magneto, Xorn... Why are there so many super powerful telepaths?

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:02 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote