KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Starship Troopers 3

Starship Troopers 3
Started by: lau_timmy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lighthammer
WIt probably ones, the BTSF on the DVD, the actors said a few weeks, but whatever it was it worked caused it showed on screen. The thing I think is interesting is how some times movies actors reprise a career or a lifestyle in a role, like in Alien 3 Chares S. Dutton plays Dillion an inmate, when in real life he had served seven years in prision, and Al Matthews who played Apone, sarge, in Aliens, he had previously been a Marine sergeant in Vietnam.

Yeah...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 12:59 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

the first one was a cult classic, canīt see anything beating that.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:00 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orbituated
sith

"Of all his films, claimed that Starship Troopers (1997) was the only one he would be interested in revisiting for a true sequel (the 2004 Phil Tippett directed Starship Troopers 2 does not involve him) "

taken from his biography on imdb.com

Who knows, in many ways he looks as he's cast out of the big fame box sad
like many great directors before him..

i watched ST1 again a few days ago ....you can watch it forever smile
Sci fi will never be the same..

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 09:06 AM
orbituated is currently offline Click here to Send orbituated a Private Message Find more posts by orbituated Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 02:13 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I think people should think of better movies than a new Starship Troopers movie because part 2 sucked worse than any cheap horror flick I can think of.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 09:26 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

This doesn't look as garbage as the sequel...,but that's not saying much and casper van dien is in it. Of course its going to be a direct to dvd turd, but i wonder, during production if anyone thought this movie actually had a chance to make a theatrical release. I like to think, while watching some of these B movies that the filmmakers were so excited and enthusiastic about their product that they actually fooled themselves into thinking they had a good movie on their hands and then it releases and no one notices laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:59 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The second one would've been better if Paul Verhoeven did it rather then his special effects guy.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:42 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i dont know man, the concept for that movie was SO bad, but maybe, if he had a $100 budget.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 08:03 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Trailer looked decent enough, I like these movies where everyone know they are making a B-movie, unlike all thre B-movies that take themselves too serious.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 02:04 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I just saw it and its meh........

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Jul 16th, 2008 at 11:16 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 11:02 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

I watched it and its heaps better than part 2 but still has nothing on part 1. No one will ever be able to match Verhoevens style and substance. There are a few good scenes but overall you can tell its a direct to dvd release, the budget shows. The only real good things it had going for it was the CG was better than part 2, Rico was back, and there are a few new bugs like a Scorpion bug which was decent. And you see boobys so thats a plus.

The only problem I had was Neil Patrick Harris wasn't in it. He still does movies - he was just in Harold & Kumar 2 - so they should of got NPH to come back too.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 11:35 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote