KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Final Fantasy X-2:RPG

Final Fantasy X-2:RPG
Started by: Summoner_Yunie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Final Fantasy X-2:RPG

Final Fantasy X-2: RPG
A guard pushes her on stage and Yuna's stomach has major butterflies. Many people are screaming making her ears pound. That all is silenced when the beautiful introduction starts with a echoing throughout the stadium. A light flashes and out she appears in songstress form with her microphone. Slowly almost in a dream state she begins singing:

I know that you're hiding things
Using gentle words to shelter me
Your words were like a dream
But dreams could never fool me
Not that easily.

Her voice sounded gentle but yet was somehow not like her at all.

Attachment: yunapopstar.jpg
This has been downloaded 272 time(s).

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 10:09 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Zilla was out in the crowd, watching the songstress oreform. He had snuck in, needing to relax from the days work. He had heard about Yuna all over the place. She had defeated Sin, a Master Summoner, and now an exalent singer. He felt it was about time he saw her.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 01:07 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Atsumi watched in the audience. She knew about Yuna and had heard her oce before and she heard that she was to sing in the town she was staying in she couldn't help but go. She watched as she sung and noticed something strange about this performance.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 01:27 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Yuna danced around with a vivid grace that made some scratch their heads. The high summoner started to smile uncertainly like she didn't know she could dance.

I acted so distant then
Didn't say goodbye before you left
But I was listening
You fight your battles far from me
Far too easily

Soon a white light flashed and when it cleared a teen with long brown hair stood in her place. The different Yuna continued to dance like before but in a more dazzling way.

"Save your tears cause I'll come back"
I could hear that you whispered as you walked through that door
But still I swore
To hide the pain, when I turn back the pages
Shouting might have been the answer
What if I cried my eyes out and begged you not to depart
But now I'm not afraid to say what's in my heart

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 02:28 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Zilla was cofused. He had heard Yuna's voice before, and it sounded different now. And now that the new girl was standing in her place, he was mystified. But it was a good concert, so he couldn't complain.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 02:47 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*Can you be Shyiun also in the story too cause I will also be Lenne.

The lights started to dim and a landscape memory of Zankarkand swept around them. People gasped and sputtered in amazement.

Cause a thousand words
Call out through the ages
They'll fly to you
Even though we can't see
I know they are reaching you, suspended on silver wings
Oh a thousand words
One thousand embraces
Will cradel you
Making all of your weary days seem far away
They'll hold you forever

Oh a thousand words (a thousand words)
Have never been spoken (ohh yeah)
They'll fly to you

The weird Yuna had a blue glow surround her and a falre appeared popping out Yuna in her summoner getup. But yet they kept on singing back to back.

They'll carry you home, (carry you home) and into my arms
Suspended on silver wings (on silver wings!)
And a thousand words (ohh)
Call out through the ages (call through the ages!)
They'll cradel you (ohh yeah)
Make all of the lonely years to lonely days (lonely days)
They'll hold you forever.

Soon sparks flew everywhere and the different Yuna faded away as the other kept singing. She feel on her knees and sounded like herself in the last few words of the song.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh a thousand word

In a unknown reason she fell and breathed heavily as people rushed on stage to help her.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 04:43 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Atsumi watched she knew something was wrong after everyone rushed to help her.
OOC( out of character)
Who was the girl with long brown hair?
BIc( back in character)
She watched them hurry about trying to find what was wrong with the singer. Atsumi pushed her way through the crowd toward the front. To see if it was serious. No one seemed to noticed what had just happened.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 07:47 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

OOC: That's Lenne from the game.
Yuna breathed heavily as she was slowly slung over someone's back and taken to a bed backstage.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 09:41 PM
XornonJay

OOC: you were talking to me abotu being the dude, right?
BIC:
Zilla narrowed his eyes and tried to see what exactly had happened. That had to be the wierdest thing he had seen before. He wanted to know more so he slowly headed for the stage.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 11:29 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Atsumi tryed to get someone attention and ask if Yuna was ok. But no one even seemed to care. The crowd went on screaming and making noise, like nothing had happened. Atsumi saw stairs leading to the bak stage she decided maybve sneeking in she could find yuna and ask her what had happened.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 12:31 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

OOC: Yup.
Yuna sputtered and tottered as she slowly got up and gazed at the room. It wabbled before her eyes.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 01:10 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kyle looked at the stage and frowned and though for himself "What the" And then made his way throu the crowd and started running to the stage.

OOC:Yo Yuna you should have P.M me that the RPG started because I had no Idea till now!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Last edited by Spidervlad on Apr 4th, 2004 at 04:19 AM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 04:14 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Wha?" said Yuna as people poured into her room. "What are you doing here?"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 01:11 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

OOC:I am a dark Knight so do I have My big heavy sabre and my big heavy armor with me on the concert??

BIC: When Kyle reached he looked at Yuna and said "You faded something happend to you and you ask "wha?" Why did you fade???"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 05:30 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Zilla stood in the corner, watching Yuna get surrounded. The last thing she needed was everyone questioning her, so he would wait and watch.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 05:54 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I don't know," she said as she combed out her hair.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 06:36 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kyle slamed his hand on his face and said "You just fainted on the stage and now your sitting like nothing happend!!!"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 06:42 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Atsumi came up behind Kyle.
" ya you did pass out and well it's like no one noticed, except us." Atsumi said" Do you remember anything."

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 06:54 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

OOC:Is my armor and sword with me on the concert?

Kyle noticed Atsumi and said "And who are you?" Then turns Yuna and sais "You are a summoner right??Did you use any of your powers while singing because it is something called over charging with power I heard about it"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 07:01 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Actually I'm fine now because maybe I took something to become lightheaded. When I was performing I felt like I was breaking in two it was a horrible-great feeling at the same time. That's the only way i can say it," said Yuna as she played with her ribbion.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 07:47 PM