KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Final Fantasy X-2:RPG

Final Fantasy X-2:RPG
Started by: Summoner_Yunie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

none.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 12:34 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

WHAT HEY UNFAIR sad NO NO THATS UNFAIR I PLAYED FFX-2 AND DARK KNIGHTS HAD SPELLS LIKE MYSTICAL ARMOR I CAN REMEMBER!!!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 12:45 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Zilla spun his blade in his hand playfully, bored. He would wait his turn to talk to Yuna. He probably would of asked for an autograph to be funny, but he wanted to know more how she felt during this thing. It worried him that the person who had lead the party to save the world from Sin was in possible danger.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 12:58 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kyle sat down to rest from carrying the heavy sabre and all the armor he asked "I dont get what does the grid have to do with you fading and anyway how come we are worrying about this and you are playing with some ribbon??"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 01:07 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*What kind of spells do you mean like fire or what? Your confusing me.
"Well anyways if your done doing questions I would like to rest for a while," Yuna said politely.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 01:09 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Zilla nods and walks out the door.

OOC: yuna, i just want to let u know, i don't what exactly the guy (can't remember his name) does in X-2, i only got lil pieces of the game as my friend played it. All I know, is that hes the songstress' b/f and that she is trying to find him through Yuna, i think. If you still want me to play him, could you PM me the info that i need.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 01:14 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Yuna nodded back to him and lay down to rest.
*He sees Yuna in the Farplane and hugs her mistaking her for Lenne. He also wants to use Vegnagun to destroy Spira and find Lenne.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 01:23 AM
XornonJay

ooc: oh, so thats all i need to know? Well then, not as hard as i thought.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 01:35 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

She fell asleep almsot instantly and dreamed of horrorifying dreams. Even one of Tidus.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 01:39 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Atsumi followed Zill and Kyle out of the room. She turned to Kyle.
" ok i still don't know what happened. Can anyone explain it in english to me?" She asked.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 01:55 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

"Yuna had an out of body experiance, more or less."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 02:17 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

*All I am saiying I want a few spells that can upgrade my weapons or armor in a fight*

Kyle goes out of the room and sais "Well I dont know exactly but she fainted,why??I dont have an Idea anyway guys we need to know what is happening to her so how about we all go to my place and figure it out??"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 03:36 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Atsumi nodded. She followed Kyle.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 04:50 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Yuna watched until they left when she used the garment grid to turn to gunner. Now in a totally different look she escaped through a window to meet Rikku outside.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 01:34 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

wait Kyle said as he stopped and went back into the room Yuna was "Where is she??She was just here"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 04:38 PM
XornonJay

Zilla jsut shakes his head. "If she wanted us to know, she would have told us. I'm sure she just wanted to get away from our nagging questions." He looks at the window. "We'll go outside and see if we can spot her, just to see if she's alright, but we don't need to bother her."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:12 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kyle nodded and went outside

*Yuna all I am asking is I want to have spells to upgrade my weapon like flametongue and mystic armor*

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 10:44 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*fine

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 10:46 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Atsumi followed Kyle and Zilla.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 01:12 AM
XornonJay

"By the way, my name is Zilla. I heard both your names inside. Just thought you would want to know." He looks around for any sign of Yuna.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 01:14 AM