KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Final Fantasy X-2:RPG

Final Fantasy X-2:RPG
Started by: Summoner_Yunie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Rikku grabs her hand and pulls her through the crowd to a waiting airship while tugging Yuna inside. it lifted up into the broad sky.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 01:23 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kyle went outside and didnt see Yuna there was just a crowd and 2 peaple going into an airship (She turned into a gunner and she looks totaly diffrent so I dont know that was Yuna) well she is not here so what do you want to do guys??And by the way nice to meet you Zilla

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 01:46 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Yuna smirked at Rikku and gazed out the window at Spira below.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 02:14 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" Well i would suggest my place but i'm not planning to stay long. ANd nice to meet you too Zilla. " Atsumi said.
OOc
Zilla is a guy right?
BIc
Atsumi took off her back pack she was carrying. She opened it up and pulled out a small dager and attached it to her legs underneath her pants.
" We can go now." She said. " Oh right, where?"

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 02:15 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Looking at the dagger Kyle smiled and said "I got a sabre myself its huge and heavy anyway lets go to... wait I dont feel right something is wrong on that plane but I dont know what... I feel weird about it guys I think we should sneak up into it and see whats in there.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 02:30 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

OOC: yeah, Zilla is a guy
BIC:
"Don't freak out man. If someone went crazy over every bad feeling they had in this city, people would constantly be a nervous wreck. I think I want to follow Yuna around. That whole incident wasn't normal, and I want to find out more." He points at the ship holding Yuna that is taking off. "Thats hers. If we can find out where shes going, we can meet her there."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 02:36 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

OOC:HHAHAHHAHA dude she turned into a gunner so she has a whole diffrent look you dont know thats her because she turned to a diffrent person!!!!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 02:39 AM
XornonJay

OOC: ummm, dude, she doesn't change persons, she changes costumes. SHe looks the same.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 02:44 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

OOC:whatever

BIC

Kyle signals everybody to go into the plane and then sais "We sneak into the plane becuase I think if she didnt want us to know then she wont want us we will show up in the plane when it is flying so she wont have a chance but to let us stay" Kyle makes sure his giant bookpack is on and then starts walking to the plane.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 03:03 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*The airship is already in the sky in my second to last post.
"Come on Yunie smile a bit," said Rikku pulling her face into a smile. Rikku gazed at her cousin worriedly and soon jumped on the chair beside her. "What's wrong?"
"You see um. . .the concert had some side affects. Some people said I turned into something else and performed differently. And that gets me worried because it was the garment's grids fault," pouted Yuna as Rikku giggled. Yuna threw a pillow in her face and soon they started a pillow fight. Rikku was about to hit Yuna with two pillows when Brother came in with a great air.
"Gullwings move out!" he sang with a sweet impudence. "Treasure sphere waves in Basaid. GO!" He pushed Yuna and Rikku to the bridge as they zipped past Luca. "Next stop BASIAD!" He screamed before he pushed Yuna and Rikku over the ship with parachutes. They lightly fell down until they touched the outskirts of Basaid perfectly.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 02:13 PM
XornonJay

Zilla takes the small group to a air ship depot. He talks to the clerk for a while, and then turns back to the two. "He says Yuna's air ship appeared at Besaid, but didn't touch down. Why don't we stop there for starters, see if we can get anything on them. We can get a ride there in 10 minutes if we hurry. And be there in no time at all."

OOC: Btw, are we just going to be following you the whole time Yuna, and stick to the original storyline, or are we going to get together and change it? Just my curiosity kicking in.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 02:26 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kyle started saiying "Hurry we dont want to miss the ship oh jesus this bag is killing me it must wait 20 kilograms or so lets hurry!!!" Kyle started running to the platform and saw a ship waiting he got in and taked a seat and told everybody too sit with him then he said "Besaid but why?? And why didnt she want us to come and sneaked off right after we left hmmm this is strange I dont like this she is strange.

OOC: Yuna this is a dumm question but you are making the storyline so you will always be with an NPC isnt that not fun??I think and RPG is fun when real players team up together and all.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 07:10 PM
XornonJay

"Its not dumb. Shes a star. She doesn't want people to know where she's going because she doesn't want the paperaties. Think about it. Would you want a billion people knowing where you are going and what you were doing? Talk about no privacy. I just want to make sure she's safe. That whole stage thing was kinda freaky."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 08:28 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Same with me but it is like she didnt want us to help her or even mind what happend on the stage that is strange" said Kyle as the plane landed he took his bookpack and went outside and saw a newspaper he took it and then opened his bookpack and searched for 50cents in the bookpack was a huge armor and a giant sharp blade he took out 50 cents and gave it to the seller of the newspapers and started reading if there is anything about a concert or Yuna.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 08:49 PM
XornonJay

"She couldn't act scared. It would cause a mass panic if people saw her freak out. Right now, lets just follow her."

OOC: my question still stands Yuna, the one up a couple post, when ever u get a change to read it.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 08:57 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

OOCsadis there anything in the newspaper??)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 09:11 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*The storyline will change.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 10:04 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"hmmm it sais theres a concert at Besaid at 9:00 it is 2 hours and the building were it will be help is near here we need to go into it and ask if Yuna is going to perform you go ahead and I am going to get some foood so what do you want??"

Happy Dance smokin'

Last edited by Spidervlad on Apr 6th, 2004 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 11:09 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*Um...hem hem it's about treasure sphere waves NOT a concert.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 11:23 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I am confused you came to Based to surf????

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 11:53 PM