KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Final Fantasy X-2:RPG

Final Fantasy X-2:RPG
Started by: Summoner_Yunie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 70 71 [72] 73 74 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Maybe to make a Final Fantasy RPG in the time of the very first summoners? In the war of Bevelle vs Zanarkand perhaps?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 06:59 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Sounds cool, I'd join.

made by lana

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:38 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

~Same, hosted or unhosted?~

~Don't know why I'm just complaning, but Tidus_Jecht didn't know much about Tidus~

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:12 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((And the new ppl that joined were too random.))

made by lana

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:18 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

((Sorry bout that...I'd join so im not as "random" and you know im joining this time.....))

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 09:55 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

well hay keep me posted ok

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:42 AM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The .hacker
((Sorry bout that...I'd join so im not as "random" and you know im joining this time.....))

No you werent one of the random ones.

made by lana

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:48 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I'll go and ask Ush for permission...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 24th, 2005 02:20 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((Kk))

made by lana

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:16 AM
Vidina
What to write?

~No chance of bringing this back hey?~
~Nice sig Guardian Rikku~

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:44 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Probably not anytime soon. And thanks ^^)

made by lana

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:30 AM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

well its would be easeir if everyone was around more ya know

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:48 PM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

by the way nice picture D@nte

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:06 PM
Vidina
What to write?

~Still don't know why I'm complaning about Tidus_Jecht but, The Sublimey Magnificent Jecht Shot Mark III (Not sure about spelling) and when Rikku was young she was attacked by a fiend, her brother triedc to beat it back with a spell "But he missed and hit me instead! It was a thunder spell bzzzzzzzzzzzt, I've been scared of lightning ever since" Quoting Rikku~

Old Post May 26th, 2005 08:20 AM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow thats very good remebering lines from FF10

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:14 PM
Vidina
What to write?

~If anyone wants to try and bring this back I'll be Tidus, and everyone should say an oath to not let this get to random, it could work (But prolly won't) it was going ok~

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:27 AM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

its not my fault on Final Fantasy games there are zombies and plus we didnt have a Rikku or a Yuna for a very long time rite

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post May 28th, 2005 11:54 AM
Vidina
What to write?

~I'm not trying to offend you but there are no zombies in Bikanel and they wouldn't have some saga, just a few encounters, and we'll we do ok with them only coming on for short whiles, but holidays will be a bit better. Anyway I'll do Tidus if this comes back and no one Rps as him, he'll be brought in later, and we should try to think up some oath if this comes back up~

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:01 AM
Vidina
What to write?

~This one of the only Rps that interest me that has started or doesn't have hundreds of pages, it's the only thing stopping my boredom~
~And where's Summoner_Yunie anyway? (just curious)

Old Post May 29th, 2005 05:06 AM
Demarthl

she is very limited on time to access kmc,

i was thinking of starting a roleplay thread, one thats quite strict on how its done, but i am unsure of a starting story, perhaps i can do a little bit first and get people to join ^^

*mee goes to think up a story*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:49 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote