KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Will Harry ever meet Sirius again?

Will Harry ever meet Sirius again?
Started by: ilovedaniel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

Okay, we're not sure 100% that he'll come back. But JKR may think that the chance and the hope of his comeback will make us read Book 6 and Book 7. But for heaven's sake, the only thing she has to do to make the world read her books is write. Do I make any sense?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:04 PM
Dulcie is currently offline Click here to Send Dulcie a Private Message Find more posts by Dulcie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Yeh you do, i like the thoery about snape making a potion although i'm not really sure that he would do it for harry, seeing as he has never liked sirius black in the first place but maybe dumbledore will pursade him seeing as dumbledore has always known that sirius black is innocent. I am definetley sure that the next book can explain the real truth about sirius and i trust that sirius isn't totally dead because JK wouldn't cut him outta harry's life 4ever.
N XXX
wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:25 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ninja_biscuits

ok my thoery is that when he (sirius) was hit with a curse, it was not a green light that came from the wand it was red, so therefore it wasn't the killing curse, it must have stunned him which made him fall down the stone steps and through the vale of mysteries, (if thats what its called) cant remember its been a while since ive read the 5th book! and....since no-one knows where that vale leads, or anything that it does and while JK hasnt stated thats its a good thing that hes behind a vale that no-one knows about im confussed slightly but i do believe that hes not dead! so there is a ray of hope, Amen, praise the lord!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:15 PM
ninja_biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send ninja_biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by ninja_biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

It's spelt veil, not vale. And Sirius isn't coming back. Unlucky.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:16 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

well i do believe that sirius will come back. if jk never explained to us what really did happen to him then how can anyone actually say to us that he did die in the last book, i think we need to concentrate on what actually happened when he fell down the hole in the order of the phoenix.
Post your comments so that we can all come to some sort of conclusion for this MYSTERY- LOL!
reading reading reading reading

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:14 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

JKR said she was upset when she wrote him out of the novels, thus reducing the likelihood of a return. Furthermore someone was supposed to die in OOtP - if it wasn't Sirius, who was it? We aren't seeing Sirius again. Unlucky.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:24 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

JK isn't exactly going to tell us tons of information about sirius's death and of course she is like really upset about writing him outta the books i mean i was but i do agree that he won't come back in the way he was included in these books before but what i do think is that his spirit is still going to be included into these books, hmmmm quite SPOOKY.
alien yes

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:37 PM
air

yeah me to sirius wil be makin a return as in i think welll be hearing his words again....

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:51 PM
air is currently offline Click here to Send air a Private Message Find more posts by air Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs present you the Mauranders map, where have they all gone to? Peter Petigrew is out there somewhere, maybe he will come back with Sirius?
(Thinking)
huh huh

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 06:12 PM
air

what do you mean peter will come back with Sirius? peter isn't dead....but we'll be finding out whats been keeping him so busy in the HBP!!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 06:15 PM
air is currently offline Click here to Send air a Private Message Find more posts by air Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

Read my signature to find the answer!

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:32 PM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

So he's just been stood behind that veil this whole time having a good laugh thinking he's pulled off the practical joke of the century?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:44 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Do a sense sarcasm? Heh. As much as I hate to say it, TheSun has a point.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:46 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aldaron

He is dead and Dumbledore said it himself "No spell can awake the dead" or something along that line. :P It doesn't make sense, how he can come back if he won't be a ghost. Well, I suggest us Potter fans better, hit the Myth books, and see if we can find the answer,

-Aldaron

Oooo, is there ye gold behind this link?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:02 PM
Aldaron is currently offline Click here to Send Aldaron a Private Message Find more posts by Aldaron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

just because he's dead and he's *we've been told* not coming back to life - doesn't mean harry won't see him again somewhere, i mean harry's always having dreams, and then there's things like the mirror of erised, and those crazy moving photos, and just generally his memory, the penesieve - so i don't reckon sirius is out of the books yet even if he doesn't meet harry again

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:35 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Just because Dumbledore said that he has gone dosen't mean he is right and if dead people can't turn into ghosts then why has nearly headless nick and the bloody baron and moaning myrtle and all the other dead people turned into ghosts when they died? Why isn't harry's parents ghosts when they have died?
There has to be an answer

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:23 PM
TheSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
Just because Dumbledore said that he has gone dosen't mean he is right and if dead people can't turn into ghosts then why has nearly headless nick and the bloody baron and moaning myrtle and all the other dead people turned into ghosts when they died? Why isn't harry's parents ghosts when they have died?
There has to be an answer

Have you even read the books? Nearly Headless Nick told us why, because only those afraid of death return, and can only wander where they trod as mortals. Sirius was afraid of pretty much nothing, so he aint coming back. Do think before you type.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:30 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

^^^ Yep, yep, yep. Plus the reason for Harry's parents might be having something due to Voldemort killing them.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:00 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

harry's parents weren't afraid of anything and of course sirius wasn't either like you said and Jk explained that she had to write out someone in the book and she has explained that she will do it again who is also quite close to harry at hogwarts but if she dosen't exactly write how they have died we will never know what to believe. This veil that sirius fell down could lead to anywhere beyond hogwarts like to voldemort which could explain why sirius hasn't come back.
sad sad sad no

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:08 PM
TheSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
harry's parents weren't afraid of anything and of course sirius wasn't either like you said and Jk explained that she had to write out someone in the book and she has explained that she will do it again who is also quite close to harry at hogwarts but if she dosen't exactly write how they have died we will never know what to believe. This veil that sirius fell down could lead to anywhere beyond hogwarts like to voldemort which could explain why sirius hasn't come back.
sad sad sad no

LOL, no, the veil apparently kills you, because Lupin sure knew what it did, as he immediately prevented Harry from rushing though it, and knew at once that Sirius was dead.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:35 PM