KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Need some comic book ideas!

Need some comic book ideas!
Started by: MartialArtKick!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Editman

I dont know how hold this Thread is but I comic ideas about 300 of them me and my friends came up with them just email me and we can talk

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 10:01 AM
Editman is currently offline Click here to Send Editman a Private Message Find more posts by Editman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kwitsy

burdinew your ****ing retarded. magical pistols?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 01:26 PM
kwitsy is currently offline Click here to Send kwitsy a Private Message Find more posts by kwitsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Wow, this thread is an unbelievable display of incompetence and idiocy. Good find.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 05:20 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say a comic about a guy who suddenly wakes up and finds he has some limited abilities...faster at running, more intelligent than a typical genius, higher level of strength.

The powers then increase gradually every day and incorporate telekinesis, telepathy, flying etc...These start of only being able to affect small objects/single people but gradually get more and more powerful.

During this time he would face equivalent challenges to his own abilities.

He would continue to develop until he was essentially a God....His final abilities would include

Infinite speed so that he could be in all places throughout the universe at all times

Infinite strength...able to lift any mass.

Telepathically able to connect and manipulate every living thing in the universe.

Able to exist on more than the 4 standard dimensions of space/time....

His ultimate evolution would be to do all those things over an infinite number of universes.

He would also struggle with guilt and moral dilemmas over his powers....especially in the earlier stages of his evolution.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 09:57 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*comic guy*

Well i got a couple idea's like i mix stuff up like zombie + fire *Explosive Zombie* so just mix stuff up and you will get lots of types of characters its simple but plots im not good at that sad

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 03:19 AM
*comic guy* is currently offline Click here to Send *comic guy* a Private Message Find more posts by *comic guy* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Comic book ideas? easy! all you need is one word.....

RADIATION!!!!

(worked for Stan Lee)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 08:11 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKKarr

Cool

Well if you still need a comic book idea I have a whole series of books made of a comic I never got to do because I couldn't find a artist for them. the story is great and is set in three different series if you will. All have been thought threw til the end of the story but none have been written down but I could in a heart-beat. So if you still need something maybe we could help each other out. cool

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 01:05 AM
JKKarr is currently offline Click here to Send JKKarr a Private Message Find more posts by JKKarr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puzzler888

Okay, i write comics that are, like, set in the real world and deals with everyday life BUT at the same time has a different feel of a like fantasy world.
So here is my idea:

A guy called ------ has just escaped from rehab because he is fed up of it inside. So he goes to his brother's house, a simple married man, who is surprised to see him. He settles down in his brother's house and is surprised to see him not leading the good life. He then takes him to drive across town gets drunk, buys drugs, though his brother is completely against it.

Well, that's a comic i wrote, and everybody likes it. You could use that idea if you want, that doesn't mean just copy paste it into your book.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 06:44 AM
Puzzler888 is currently offline Click here to Send Puzzler888 a Private Message Find more posts by Puzzler888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogert
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think round about 300 ideas for your Comic Book...!!!
You should have decided from where to go...
After seeing replies to your thread..I must call you a lucky Boy..
big grin big grin

Old Post Nov 20th, 2011 08:12 PM
bogert is currently offline Click here to Send bogert a Private Message Find more posts by bogert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boden

Wow ive had the same problem recently........every time I try it just strays from interest..........hmmmm...........try basing the comic on your life with a (subtle or drastic) change. That's what I'm doing. Hmmmmm a person whom is a blade-weilding outlaw sounds good. CALLED IT!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 06:22 AM
Boden is currently offline Click here to Send Boden a Private Message Find more posts by Boden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote