KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thing vs Astonishing X-Men

Thing vs Astonishing X-Men
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

beast though would get knocked the f*ck out in one punch, colossus in 2 or 3, wolverine in one, emma in one or two, cyke in one, and shadowcat, well, he'd flick her and knock her out

Old Post May 4th, 2005 10:58 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

he can't take out kitty, more than one punch for emma, WAY more for colossus, and maybe 2 or 3 for beast.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:00 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no way, this is thing really pissed off, he nearly killed wonderman in one punch and sent him flying though the city.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:03 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

can you post pics or something cause i never read about this

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:04 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont have a scanner, i dont know the issue # either, i have it right in front of me but the cover and first couple pages are gone so i dont know what issue it is. I think its an avengers around #200-300

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:06 PM
stormfront13

alright thanks

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:07 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

once again though, everyone underestimates the thing.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:14 PM
stormfront13

maybe but when you said how many hits it would take to take each person out it made me think you overrated him. not that theres anything wrong with that though cause sometimes i do it to with storm

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:34 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

This must be a joke. Colossus does Thing in all by himself. Add in the extra support and Thing goes down. Imo ofcourse.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:21 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no dude, thing normally can take out colossus, but when the thing is pissed the f*ck off like he was in the avengers issue, colossus is dead meat, or dead steel for that matter.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:33 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

How do you think Colossus and Wolverine act when they are "pissed the f*ck off" in your words?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:36 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine when he gets pissed off is really dangerous and so is colossus, but:
1)first of all, i said normal astonishing x-men (not pissed) versus pissed off Thing.

2)if it was just pissed off Colossus and pissed off wolvie vs pissed off thing, thing would still win, but not if the whole team is pissed, cuz the most dangerous of the team when he gets pissed off is definitely cyke cuz when he takes off his visor he has the power to blow away mountains.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:40 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well in any event it would be hard to fight and not get pissed off.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:45 AM
phillipan

what exactly made the thing this pissed off??

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:44 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

im not sure, he got pissed in the first place in the issue before the one i have and it didnt explain it in the one i have.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:46 AM
phillipan

it was probably something with alicia maybe whenb he found her and johnny together anyway kinda off topic but where did you gat that sig??

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:50 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

anyway, i think this would be really close but at the end Thing would win, mostly because he has much more heart than probly anyone in Marvel or DC. And i no he can easily withstand a lightning bolt cuz he even withstood Ghost Riders Hellfire or wutever its called on one occasion which has even knocked out the Hulk!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:53 AM
stormfront13

um.... storm isn't in this lol so a lightning boilt wouldn't matter

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:08 AM
phillipan

hey armando where did you get your signiture?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:09 AM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

colossus vs thing alone is a tough battle. This magical "pissed of thing" certainly wouldnt take colossus in 2 or 3, heart or no heart, no way, colossus is (slightly) stronger than thing and more durable. read the thing vs colossus thread....

and cyclops can easily penetrate thing if he really wants to....

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:27 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote