KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thing vs Astonishing X-Men

Thing vs Astonishing X-Men
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wynndar
ThunderCat

the Colossus vs Thing thread has nothing to back up why Colossus is stronger than Thing, however, Thing has far more feats of strength than Colossus in comic books.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:08 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wynndar
the Colossus vs Thing thread has nothing to back up why Colossus is stronger than Thing, however, Thing has far more feats of strength than Colossus in comic books.

be that as it may, colossus is a proven class 100...

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:12 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

proven?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:15 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
colossus vs thing alone is a tough battle. This magical "pissed of thing" certainly wouldnt take colossus in 2 or 3, heart or no heart, no way, colossus is (slightly) stronger than thing and more durable. read the thing vs colossus thread....

and cyclops can easily penetrate thing if he really wants to....

thing pissed off? right... so when was he infected with gamma rays? he wasnt, he isnt the hulk...

colossus alone imo can take thing...

and they wont be pissed off? if thing puts down any x-man cyke will be pissed... and the x-men know to scatter when cyke tells them to...

quote:

your forgetting one thing... the thing is in the fantastic four, a team with a consistent line up, colossus isn't, thing has had at least ten times the exposure colossus has had...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on May 5th, 2005 at 05:35 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

guess you missed where wolvie downed thing all by himself huh?

sorry...don't know the issue....but I'll look through the old collection.....chances are i have it and forgot about it.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:35 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

"thing pissed off? right... so when was he infected with gamma rays? he wasnt, he isnt the hulk"

are you guys talking about when things body absorbed that radiation energy and got all weird lookin...then proceeded to beat the crap out of hulk with ease?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:36 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by jinzin
guess you missed where wolvie downed thing all by himself huh?

sorry...don't know the issue....but I'll look through the old collection.....chances are i have it and forgot about it.

He did. When he was all brainwashed by the Hydra. IW took Wolvie down though.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:39 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

yeah she did...she was one unhappy woman... at full power she's ungodly powerful.....this is why when the spidey fans think spiderman can take the ff I start to lose it.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:47 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"thing pissed off? right... so when was he infected with gamma rays? he wasnt, he isnt the hulk"

are you guys talking about when things body absorbed that radiation energy and got all weird lookin...then proceeded to beat the crap out of hulk with ease?

no... about how seemingly his emotions seem to exponentially increase his strength and durability...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 5th, 2005 06:57 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

oh my bad..

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:01 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

oh my bad..

no biggie... but ive been hearing it quite often... "ooh once he/she gets angry they are much more powerful..."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:05 AM
jinzin

more resiliant maybe....using more of their full potential perhaps....not more powerful...agreed.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:09 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

more resiliant maybe....using more of their full potential perhaps....not more powerful...agreed.

good to see somebody does big grin

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:22 AM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Re: Thing vs Astonishing X-Men

Originally posted by armandovalles
Really Pissed Off Thing - Remember, in a back issue (it was wither a FF or Avengers) the Thing got so pissed that it took all of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the entire Avengers team and they still couldnt beat him, only restrain him and calm him down.

VS

Astonishing X-Men:
Wolverine
Beast
Cyclops
Colossus
Shadowcat
Emma Frost

Who wins?

I'm going with the Thing cuz Colossus may be the only real problem but when he fought the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. Thor was there helping the Avengers and so was Wonderman, who are both stronger than colossus, and they got their ass whupped as well.

You are a FANBOY.
Colossus can take out the Thing by himself.
The Avengers not able to restrain and stop Benji?
Crap writing.
Thor himself can outfight him with 4/5 punches.
The Thing is really overrated, he usually show his own and gets wiped out.

IT'S CLOB.........
PUFF
Abraxas just blown at the Thing and throwed him into a skyscraper of New York City at several MPH of speed, and the Thing gets K.O. for the rest of the fight.
That's what usually happens when the Thing fight with a powerhouse.
Or when the Juggernaut K.O.ed him in 3 hits, same will happen with Thor.
Why don't we talk about The Thing VS Ronan the accuser, he hitted him at full force in the stomach, Ronan blasted him to oblivion.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:52 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote