KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman 3 villin news

Spiderman 3 villin news
Started by: VeNoIIvII

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man you havnt been doin your Spidy Homework mister Doc Ock i am surprised..yes Jamesan has been to the moon, watch and LISTEN Spiderman 2 alittle more closley....they reference him in a conversation about him returning from the moon i think it was 1 year before Spider man 2 took place....And Yes in Spiderman while in the Daily Bugle they DO talk about Eddie Brock and how hes gettign mad at Peter for taking his photography job.....Man Doc this time you really have surprised me....ive figured through all of these blasts your takin at me that you would have at least watched the movies alittle more closely.....Cant wait to here your next responce, probably full of drama .....AGAIN yes

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:08 AM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Man.. is anyone a conceler some people on this thread need counseling.
(including me)

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:10 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Man you havnt been doin your Spidy Homework mister Doc Ock i am surprised..yes Jamesan has been to the moon, watch and LISTEN Spiderman 2 alittle more closley....they reference him in a conversation about him returning from the moon i think it was 1 year before Spider man 2 took place....And Yes in Spiderman while in the Daily Bugle they DO talk about Eddie Brock and how hes gettign mad at Peter for taking his photography job.....Man Doc this time you really have surprised me....ive figured through all of these blasts your takin at me that you would have at least watched the movies alittle more closely.....Cant wait to here your next responce, probably full of drama .....AGAIN yes

*Bangs head against wall* Please tell me you're only acting this stupid because if you are actually as stupid as you seem I pity you.You won't get far in life.Though this thread you've created speaks volumes about your I.Q. level laughing out loud

I haven't done my Spidey homework?? Let me quote the line for you word for word from Spider-Man 1:

Robbie: "Point is we don't have a decent picture of him.Eddie's been on it for weeks we can barely catch a glimpse of him".

Now you tell me where in that sentence does it say that Eddie Brock hates Spider-Man??? Where???

Yes John Jameson went to the moon..........and???? Where did they say he found a symbiote??? Jesus Christ you are just assuming that because he took a trip to the moon he found the Venom symbiote laughing

He's a f**king astronaut.Of course he's been on the moon.Doesn't mean he found anything there.And he didn't because there was absolutely NO mention of a symbiote in SM-2.

Hell you said in a previous post that Jonah went to the moon with him.How can anyone take you seriously after that??? laughing laughing

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:27 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LousyBoy

VeNoIIvII makes more sense than anyone. Doc Ock just keeps asking dumb rhetorical questions, VeNoIIvII actually is explaining stuff.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:53 AM
LousyBoy is currently offline Click here to Send LousyBoy a Private Message Find more posts by LousyBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes Jomah did go to the moon with him..thats what i ment when i send jamesson....LOL...AND HE DID!@!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:54 AM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by LousyBoy
VeNoIIvII makes more sense than anyone. Doc Ock just keeps asking dumb rhetorical questions, VeNoIIvII actually is explaining stuff.

What has he explained that makes sense??? Show me an explanation for his remarks that Eddie Brock hates Venom or that Jonah Jameson went to the moon with his son.

SHOW ME!!!!!!

P.S. You aren't just a lousy boy but a lousy debater laughing out loud

Last edited by Doc Ock on May 6th, 2005 at 02:12 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2005 02:08 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Yes Jomah did go to the moon with him..thats what i ment when i send jamesson....LOL...AND HE DID!@!!!!!!!!!!

First off learn how to spell.It's hard enough to make sense of your BS as it is.

Secondly I want you to quote me the line or lines from the movies where it is stated Jonah went to the moon.

This should be good laughing

Old Post May 6th, 2005 02:15 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Why must you start fights with everyone?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 05:23 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

it's in his nature!!!! angel

Old Post May 6th, 2005 05:29 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

im not tryiong to step on anyones toes, this question might have been answered im just lazy as ashit and i dont wanna read every post, ock tipped mer off there was some guy in herre posting bs so im gonna thorw my hat in the ring, i think and this is a personal oppinion that church will be playing mysterio he looks like someone who could look alright in a fishbowl, as for eddie brock, if hes in it, hell be the same age as parker so church is definetly out, and as for venoII or whatever your name is, dont post bs we know what we're talking about, and we can sense bs so dont waiste your time(id he stopped posting then never mind that i oly read the first page

Old Post May 6th, 2005 05:41 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya i read that shit on brock hating parker, and ock is right, and that jameson trash once again ock is right, he went to the moon, but no symbiote, he looked alright walking mary jane down those stairs and im pretty sure he found the symbiote on mars, or was that species cant remebmer, but venoII your wrong again so if anyone takes his side, they are also wrong, and iam aware of my spelling mistakes im too lazy to fix them so deal with it

Old Post May 6th, 2005 05:46 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Why must you start fights with everyone?

If by 'everyone' you mean you and the fool that started this BS thread then it's because you act like immature idiots.

Easy prey people like that.Someone has to set you straight.Have you read this guys posts??? Jonah was on the moon,we found out Eddie Brock hated Spidey in SM-1 laughing laughing laughing

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:12 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by alexanderluthor
it's in his nature!!!! angel

Thank you.I like OWNING idiots.It's fun big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:13 PM
SpyCspider

hhahahaha you guys are hilarious..and i do feel Doc Ock's pain.

My question, and it hasn't anything to do with whether VeNo's speculations are correct, is have we been watching the same movies? I don't ever recall any line about Eddie hating on Peter, cept the line Doc Ock provided that Robertson said.

And yea, Jameson going to the moon and back is ...uh...just that. He's an astronaut.

I'm not outright convinced what your'e saying about the 3rd movie is BS, VeNo, but the stuff you say about Spidey 1 and 2 makes me wonder where you get your assumptions from.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:30 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

excellent point,

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:47 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by Doc Ock
If by 'everyone' you mean you and the fool that started this BS thread then it's because you act like immature idiots.

Easy prey people like that.Someone has to set you straight.Have you read this guys posts??? Jonah was on the moon,we found out Eddie Brock hated Spidey in SM-1 laughing laughing laughing

By everyone I mean everyone who doesn't act like a bigheaded conceided loser such as you! go on correct me on my spelling! Who does that!? mad mad mad

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:11 PM
Spiderman_RJ

being a astonaut font mean going to space, we have a brasilian astronaut in traning on nasa and he has never going to space, he can be just like ours only in training, get the picture?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:23 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Did you guys hear that the next bad guy might be the chameleon? I was getting ready to see Sandman but there is an article on a different thread. I guess we won't know for sure until the movie starts production.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:31 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Flint Marco would be a nice super villian
Venom and Sandman vs. Spidey

Old Post May 6th, 2005 08:11 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
By everyone I mean everyone who doesn't act like a bigheaded conceided loser such as you! go on correct me on my spelling! Who does that!? mad mad mad

How else are you going to learn how to spell if nobody corrects you?? wink

Now come here and give me a big hug Happy Dance

Old Post May 6th, 2005 08:15 PM