KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Battle of the Sith

Who prevails?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
SIdious's Team 4 22.22%
Revan's Team 12 66.67%
No one 2 11.11%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Battle of the Sith
Started by: Darth Trinew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Trinew
Restricted

Account Restricted

Battle of the Sith

Darth Revan/ROTSDarth Vader/Exar Kun

vs.

Darth Sidious/General Grievous/Count Dooku/Darth Maul/Darth Malak/Ventress

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:55 AM
Click here to Send Darth Trinew a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Trinew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

This is sick. Exar Kun alone could destroy Dooku, Maul, and Grievious. Revan would manhandle Malak or Sidious, and ROTS Vader would simpl be an asset.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:56 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Are you kidding me? Exar and Revan could do that alone...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 5th, 2005 06:43 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

I dunno. After seeing some screens and clips, I'm starting to see just how bad-ass Vader (pre-suit, but in-suit isn't bad) might be. I won't say he's entirely integral, but he'll definitely be a plus in Team Revan's corner. He alone can take Dooku and probably Ventress, freeing Revan and Exar up to take out Sidious, Malak, Maul, and Grievous.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:28 AM
Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

So Revan Exar and Anakin would still win. Just easier

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:00 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

hi guys !i'm back lol
revan's team PWWN BAAAAD!

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:37 AM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Whoever has Vader would likely win, because he's a crazy fool, and he has some of the most hardcore sith of all time on his back
Revan's team

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

why the heck is grevious their? stupid robot thing!

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:41 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

refer to my "i hate overpowered EU characters"

the movie characters win just by default...

like i could go write a book tomorrow and get it published where sidious kills 400 jedi knights at the same time and beats such and such...blah blah blah...

then sidious would be the best...thats why any movie characters Vs EU characters is a bunch of shit, because the writers of EU go way overboard..

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:57 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

you know Anomaly, your name suits you well, you are an anomaly on this board. If you hate the Eu so much, why do you hang around this board? Go to the episode III board where people will agree with you. If you will look at my posts, you will find I spend almost no time in the episode III board, because I do not believe they are god like everyone else over there seems to think. So take a leaf out of my book and either actually play the games/read the books or open up your mind a bit, or last option, leave. Simple as that

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:12 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Then leave the EU section.

Revan, Anakin, and Exar Kun win.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

You're ignorant and narrow minded. Life must be hard for you. If you hate EU so much, why be here? This is an EU subforum. Look... it's right under the EU section. Since you hate EU soooo much and the movie characters are so much better regardless of anything just because you think so, why are you here?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

by the way, I think Revan's team easily. Revan could beat Malak and Asajj at the same time. RotS Vader could beat Dooku and probably Maul at the same time. And that leaves Sidious and Grevious for Exar, he wins that as well.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

lol, me Glentract and Janus all posted at the same time, and said basically the same thing

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:16 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

lol... we rule

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:24 PM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Seriously, movies don't just make a person better. Even though I think the movies have more credibility, I still don't think Vader has to be the best. (Even though he is IMHO)

Hell, I'll admit it, I've changed my mind. Revan could take pre-suit Vader, I don't think he would, but he would certainly beat the crap out of him

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Welcome to the dark side, Nerfarus...

*Influence gained. Dark side points gained*

Old Post May 6th, 2005 12:53 AM
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

Revan's team would totally own. And Anomaly, if the you think the EU is such bullcrap, so be it, no one is here to change your opinion. But we are not interested in how much you hate it. You can diss the EU as much as you like, but it's not gonna help you much. We still like the EU and you're not going to change that. All you are doing is wasting your time. Please, don't come here.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post May 6th, 2005 08:24 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote