KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jill valentine or alice

Jill valentine or alice
Started by: masta shake

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
masta shake

Jill valentine or alice

who could win

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:18 PM
masta shake is currently offline Click here to Send masta shake a Private Message Find more posts by masta shake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

alice...

who do i want to beat with an iron bar more? alice...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

alice definetly.
She's so hot

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:20 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

alice is like a god now. and jill knows that shes not at all as skilled as her.

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:43 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masta shake

yeah but alice is gonna be a monster like Nemesis i think Jill kicks more ass

Old Post May 6th, 2005 03:04 PM
masta shake is currently offline Click here to Send masta shake a Private Message Find more posts by masta shake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

alice has got a nicer ass

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 6th, 2005 03:40 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masta shake

no jill kick more ass in capcom vs marvel she got more boobs and ass

Old Post May 10th, 2005 07:27 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Alice...

Old Post May 11th, 2005 02:35 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_akuma

OH MY GOD I'm going cry ALICE OVER JILLL come on alice is one ugly ***** in the movie jill was uber hot like ten times more alice was trying to be claire and jilll DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LIKE THAT MOVIE jill is the best all the way come on ALICE FLIRTING WITH CARLOS CARLOS IS PROPERTY OF JILLL MAN jilll is the best alice knows all the stuff aobut umbrella but jilll is supposed to be the all knowing person of all umbrella stuff and since this is the nemesis era jilll should have been the star and alice shouldn't even have exsisted JILL IS BAD ASS she's the best but alice comes in on a moto and saves her oh come on jill could have killled all three of those lickers come on if my memory serves me justice and they were lickers come on the movies were the worst video game movies ever the resident evil series has never been more insulted I hate alice she's stupid gay a piece of ugly shit and I can't believe you guys are actually talking about her ON A RESIDENT EVIL RELATED THING how can you guys call your selves RE fans when alice is chosen over jill JILL IS TEH PWN she will kill alice and then bury her corpse and then when she comes back she'lll beat her sorry ass again and piss SPIT ALL THAT JAZZ ON HER DAMN GRAVE

ALICE IS NOT HOT SHE HAS NO CHEST NO ASS NO FACE NO NOTHING MAN jill in that movie had everything bad assness everything alice had the bad assness because she was a poseur claire and a poseur jill come on ALICE VS JILL COME ON JILLL ALL THE WAY

Last edited by Shin_akuma on May 25th, 2005 at 10:09 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2005 10:07 AM
Shin_akuma is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_akuma a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_akuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote