KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Strange but Gifted Teens

Strange but Gifted Teens
Started by: kaiy037

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kaiy037
Pwned

Strange but Gifted Teens

WHO SHE IS (She is a vampire-shapeshifter, and telepathic)She seperates herself from the rest. She's someone different and therefore is pointed at and smirked about all around. She has not a care in the world for she is who SHE is and lets no one change that. Her hair is a raven black and her skin is a fair pale. She stand 5'7, quite skinny on the waist though toughly built. Her looks decieve a 16 year old, but her age is smurred, even to her. She favors the comfortable baggy pants or just plain jeans and tank tops with bathing suit tops underneath. Her wrists she constantly hides with jellybracelets on one arm and leather straps on the other. The blood that runs through her veins make her appearence flawless but her appetite strange. But that habit she has learned to accept and live with years ago. Over the many years of her life, her tolerance for pain grew and as did her few peircings. a bar through her tongue, eyebrow (double peirced) and her bellybutton. 9 coils of rings through her left ear and 4 in her right. she sometimes replaced the small stud in her nose with a wide ring, and enjoyed playing with the thin small hoop the speared through the left side of her bottom lip. She doesn't care what people think, only what she thinks. Which is rare. She loves watching and standing in the rain and hearing the scarce rare laugher of her own voice. For she is a creature of the night disguising as one who wakes in the day and sleeps in the night. She has become known to herself and rare others as Taikze (pronounced tikes).

1/2 Sanity

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:25 PM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaiy037
Pwned

**Edit**Her hair falls just slightly below her shoulders taking the color of a deep dark brown. Sometimes mistaken to be black. Though one streak of Metallic Blue (like the color of a Ravens feathers from certain angles) exists through the centuries old hair.

{sorry, i snatched that up from one of my explanation sites and forgot to edit that. this only changes the hair color, nothing else}

1/2 Sanity

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:29 PM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaiy037
Pwned

Place Character DETAILED Description first.
Then you may began the roleplay.
The setting is taking place in a city with a park in the middle surrounding a lake. The city area doesn't completely surround the park, at one end, a forest/woods intersects, so the whole thing is pretty much in the shape of a 'C'. So you get the picture.
Well that's about it for now. I will most likely post more later.

1/2 Sanity

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:41 PM
kaiy037
Pwned

Taikze sat at a small table at Starbucks, reading a book while sipping at her latte'. Every now and then, her eyes would scan the window to the outside, waiting for the rain to stop.
She wore the usual baggy pants w/ tank top. And a semi-heavy jacket that ended just at her mid-buttocks. Her hair was randomly pulled back in a messy bun w/ a few loose strands of hair dangling in her face.
She had thrown on a pair of reading glasses due to habit. Before she was blooded, she wore glasses, and felt naked without them, at least when reading.
Line by line she read more through 'What Happend to Lani Garver.'

1/2 Sanity

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:01 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Sokau is(A black mage).He has short blue hair and green eyes. He can dissapate at will. He is 5'3" and is 14 years old and his skin is tan. He was of average build with two daggers at his side. He wears a snowboard on his back taking it with him everywhere, he also wears a grey hoodie and Jinco jeans that are a little baggy. He loves to stand alone and meditate near a waterfall or a wuiet lake or pond. He developed, with the help of a friend, gloves that help supress his power.
OOC:Tell me anything i forgot...

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:22 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

did any of u get permission for this

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:45 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaiy037
Pwned

((yah all thats good and wuts w/ ppl always asking if i got permission? i was never so sure i needed it? it's a meesage board forum. if i do then where and how?))

1/2 Sanity

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:37 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~well this is a role play section, u need to get permission, so we dont have random lame rp's popping up all over the place and getting left to rot, and u just have to PM Ush the mod of this section~

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 9th, 2005 01:45 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

I don't think PMing Ush is a good idea. You should post your game idea in the "Note: New game ideas wanted! POST NEW GAME IDEAS HERE FIRST!" thread, located at the top of this section.

~Sig courtesy of BakaXero~

Old Post May 9th, 2005 02:10 AM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

That's how it's done. Along with the PLEASE READ thread.

You guys already have another website? What is it, cos this sounds interesting.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 05:40 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Um we starting?!

Old Post May 13th, 2005 02:33 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PenSword

Arrow

Pensword is her nickname...but her real name is Artemis...Not that she would let anyone know that.
With her brown hair is a normal tumbleweed fashion, she would be an easy person to dismiss, but her eyes shine with a green glow...enough to knock the thought of patronising her out of there minds. An average figure, a celtic tattoo adorning her wrist.
Her power lies within her concentrated imagination, giving her the power to create things from her drawings into reality. She's had fun with her powers before, flying high on her drawn angel wings, but she has always had a deep fear that she would be locked up in a modern version of a freak show.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 05:39 PM
PenSword is currently offline Click here to Send PenSword a Private Message Find more posts by PenSword Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Scarlet, a quiet girl that can control the dead. She has wavy blond hair with red streaks that goes a little past shoulders. Has a pale touch to her skin and is skinny but is very strong. Has a tank top and mini skirt that is red in the light but black out of light. She hasn't been a talker since she accidentally killed her friend Bella by showing Bella her powers. Has a tatoo of her friend that says R.I.P. Bella under it on her right upper arm. She hates to be interupted when she lights a match a chants to the dead and later has to spit out the fire. Scarlet also has on her left arm scars and a small red ruby neakles around her neck. Scarlet also has deep blue eyes and when is school she was popular for her looks and being nice to everyone.

Last edited by Puddin Pop on May 15th, 2005 at 03:13 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:01 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lance a young man gifted with the power of both light amd darkness keeps the balance between good and evil and will do whatevr it takes to do so has silver hair red eyes wears a black shirt and pants with a red cloak and has a yin-yang symbol on his forehead

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:17 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

When can we start?

Old Post May 15th, 2005 11:21 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PenSword

PenSword (or Pen as she is more liked to be called) is sitting on the grass opposite Starbucks. Pencils are scattered on her suede jacket in front of her.
In her lap is a drawing of a celtic cross...and noticing that she needs a pen, doodles a biro on the corner of her drawing.
Then, looking from side to side to check for any nosy people, concentrates on the drawing-and so appears a pen on the grass in front of her. Lousy exhibition of powers...but it ain't all bad.
Deciding she needs a caffenene fix-she stumbles up, brushing grass off her long black skirt and straitening her green top, then moves in the direction of Starbucks.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 03:21 PM
PenSword is currently offline Click here to Send PenSword a Private Message Find more posts by PenSword Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

I CAN P_I_SS AROUND CORNERS........THATZ MY GIFT.......

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:01 PM
st41k3r is currently offline Click here to Send st41k3r a Private Message Find more posts by st41k3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Lover
Speachless

(i'm using one of my characters for my comics)
Bailey is a young alien from the future. Her hair is shaved underneath, and it is indigo, her eyes are like cat eyes only they are pink. She has a red eye in the middle of her forehead. Bailey has a dry sense of humor, but will sometimes laugh, her skin is a sick green color and she has a long scorpion like tail that is green. Her age is 14 but she is from the year 3453. She has traveled back in time to escape her planet which has been over run by another evil species of aliens. Her father, the king of the planet along with his queen, her mom of course, tells her that Bailey is suppose to destroy the universe and then start a whole new life span. (this sounds so stupid, but my uncle scotty helped me with it.) Even thought Bailey has a bad attitude, she often longs for friends. She is alone and is stuck on Earth with no friends or anyone else to help her get through with her new life.
(Is this how it is suppose to go?)

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:24 PM
Freddy Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Should we start?

Old Post May 20th, 2005 06:16 PM
Freddy Lover
Speachless

I think we should start.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 07:22 PM
Freddy Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote