KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Strange but Gifted Teens

Strange but Gifted Teens
Started by: kaiy037

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Chronus
Deaths Employer

umm can i come in before yall start

Dutch is a powerful vampire/psychic/mage teen that has long black dreadlocks and eyes that change color depending on his attitude he is 16 years old 6'5 356 lbs solid his original eye color when not having any attitude is dark red color he is from Southside Queenz so he has grown up working the block always carries a gun but is not slow to use his powers if he has too

i hope thats enough

Old Post May 20th, 2005 07:34 PM
Darth Chronus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Chronus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Chronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Okay Ill start

*Scarlet walks the streets a secleten walking on both sides of her anyone she passes stops and stares at her* "uh..." *sighs and walks on*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 08:18 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Chronus
Deaths Employer

*dutch is walking down the same sidewalk but coming toward the girl with his head down he accidently bumbs the girl* "umm excuse me" * he stops and stares at her eyes mesmerized*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:04 PM
Darth Chronus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Chronus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Chronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

"Oh...i didnt mean to are you okay?" *smiles as skeletens fade away*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:14 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Lover
Speachless

*Bailey watches them with curiousity.*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:33 PM
Freddy Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

*looks over at Bailey then back at Dutch* "I better go." *seletens come back as Scarlet walks away*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:36 PM
Freddy Lover
Speachless

*wags her long alien tail and then scratches her head at the sight of skelentons.* "I should stop drinking," *Looks over at Dutch with curiosity.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:42 PM
Freddy Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

*Guen stops at curb and more skeletens appear*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:44 PM
Freddy Lover
Speachless

*bailey, bored with Dutch, begins to follow the mysterious girl.*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:47 PM
Puddin Pop

*looks at Baily but says nothing*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:49 PM
Freddy Lover
Speachless

I'll be right back. . .*walks to go to the bathroom*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:50 PM
Puddin Pop

*nods*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:54 PM
Freddy Lover
Speachless

*comes back with relief* Phew, my bladder thanks me. I didn't know it was possible to pee for thirty seconds. . .

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:02 PM
Puddin Pop

*looks at skeletons and they shrug and Scarlet looks back at Baily* "..."

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:04 PM
Freddy Lover
Speachless

*wags her scorpion like tail.* so. . .

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:06 PM
Puddin Pop

".....um may i ask you name."

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:07 PM
Freddy Lover
Speachless

"My name is Bailey, what is yours?" *starts to feel a little nervous and shy.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:08 PM
Puddin Pop

"Uh...Scarlet...but you can call me Scar." *looks at skeletens* "The big one is king tut...the others are body guards"

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:11 PM
Freddy Lover
Speachless

*looks up at the sky* "Okay, Scar. What is with the dead guys that follow you?" *turns away feeling really stupid*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:14 PM
Darth Chronus
Deaths Employer

*follows bailey feelin stupid cuz he couldnt think of anything to say meets her at curb* " sorry for that but i was shocked at your eyes and the skeletons around you but im Dutch may i ask your name beautiful?" *he smiles at bailey holding out his hand*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:16 PM