KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Double the trouble

Double the trouble
Started by: barand1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
barand1

Double the trouble

What if SKynet had sent back another T-800 in T3. That would of been exciting to see, as there would a good T-800 and a bad T-800. Think of the confusing that John and Kate could of faced. Maybe this could happen in the future for T4.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:45 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I think it would be a very fantastic idea and it would certainly present some never-before-seen obstacles for the characters. In the game based on T3, there was a level in which the T-850 (Arnold) fought another exact model of himself. It would certainly be an exciting and thrilling sight to see two of the same Terminator models especially ones who share Arnold's appearance battling eachother until one of them is ultimately Terminated.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 7th, 2005 04:31 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
y_monkee

i like that ... cos Arnie as a bad terminator for a full movie would've been VERY interesting

but how r u planing to twist the fact they both would have to have the same clothes to confuse John? ... or are they just gonna run around naked? (a naked arnie movie is a movie i dun wanna see ^_^;wink

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:12 PM
y_monkee is currently offline Click here to Send y_monkee a Private Message Find more posts by y_monkee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Two T-800's would be interesting, although its always more fun to see the good guys being sorely outclassed by the villan, despite how dumb the TX was.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post May 8th, 2005 05:18 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

This will never happen, but it would be both funny and interesting to see the T4's Arnold/Terminator go up against the Arnold/Terminator of T1.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:59 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

well see they sorta did that, they just wanted to save time and added that part where the terminator fights itself wink

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:08 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

quote:
despite how dumb the TX was.

lol, the T-X was a bit dumb & dull, but on the bright side, she was mighty hot! stick out tongue

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:47 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

^ Damn right she was... but in a Terminator movie? Do we want hotties?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:37 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

Don't get me wrong, I love boobs. But the scene where T-X enlarges her bust just didn't fit. It was funny, yes, but it was the highlight of things that made the movie an un-equal sequel.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:31 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Yeah, there were a few things in the movie that made T3 tilt towards the "comedy-action" genre, rather than the pure "action" genre. I thought the bit at the start where he wears those star shaped glasses didn't really belong in the movie. Nevertheless, it was pretty funny! stick out tongue

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:50 PM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote