KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rogue vs. Thor

Rogue vs. Thor
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I had to comic this.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:05 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The most accurate comic to date.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:07 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

If it were a bloodlust battle it would be accurate, but for this thread it's not. Thor wouldn't kill someone at first sight.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:12 AM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

????

Thor has been killing things since he was 16 years old. You're obviously completely ignorant about Thor.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:13 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

Well then why didn't he just kill Rogue in his first encounter with her, or in his second encounter?

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:14 AM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

1st encounter: He's not gonna kill a 18 year old girl that he presumed to be human. That would be overkill.

2nd encounter: He's not gonna kill Rogue in front of Captain America and the X-Men. They'll never forgive him.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:16 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sbo
If it were a bloodlust battle it would be accurate, but for this thread it's not. Thor wouldn't kill someone at first sight.

Draco said it was bloodlust.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:20 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The rules of this forum specifically state "bloodlust" which means they will give it their all.

And you're lucky nobody hasn't mentioned King Thor...

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:21 AM
sbo

The rules state that each opponent will fight within their personality. Bloodlust isn't within rogue or thor's personality.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:25 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Which shows you know NOTHING about Thor. Bloodlust isn't Thor's personality? That's like saying Wolverine is a virgin. Hah! You're hysterical. laughing out loud

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:27 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

To the best of their abilities while staying in character. Unfortunately that means some will kill and some won't.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:28 AM
sbo

I'll ask you again, since you ignored the question the last time, if thor is so bloodthirsty, why didn't he just kill rogue in the first place. He's obviously capable of doing it.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:29 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

God, you're slow. Teenage girl. 18 years old. No reason to kill. Thor was trying to reason with Rogue. Why the hell would Thor kill a teenage girl in front of all his friggin teammates?

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:31 AM
sbo

There's obviously no getting through your thick skull with reason, but I'll say it again.
Thor didn't try to kill her the 1st time or the 2nd time , so why would his first reaction be to kill her this time.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:36 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Thick skull? You're obviously nigh-insane. You just being stubborn:

AGAIN:

1st encounter: "God, you're slow. Teenage girl. 18 years old. No reason to kill. Thor was trying to reason with Rogue. Why the hell would Thor kill a teenage girl in front of all his friggin teammates?"

2nd encounter: Why the hell would Thor kill Rogue in front of the Avengers and the X-Men? Especially when it was completely unnecessary and they need everyone they could for the battle against Onslaught.

As I said: "Fanboy to the highest order"

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:39 AM
sbo

Again I ask you how is this encounter any different than the previous 2?

Why would he kill her this time?

You still won't answer this question because you know the answer is, he wouldn't.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:41 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

sbo, maybe you have the word bloodlust mixed up. In this case, it's not like doomsday-rawr-kill-everything. It's just not beyond Thor to kill something.

And in this fight, he doesn't really even need to. He knows Rogue's power now. He's a warrior. I'm sure he can swat Rogue away without touching her skin. Unless she's coming at him in a bikini or something.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:45 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by sbo
Again I ask you how is this encounter any different than the previous 2?

Bloodlust specifies that characters stay in character but give it everything they have. Thor has killed thousands of people. Killing isn't beneath him. Rogue is no different. And do you really think Rogue can withstand a GodForce blast? You'll probably say yes...

Originally posted by sbo
Why would he kill her this time?

As I said bloodlust.

Originally posted by sbo
You still won't answer this question because you know the answer is, he wouldn't.

He would. Easily. Thor almost murdered Iron Man. One of his best friends. He killed his own brother. He wouldn't stoop to not killing Rogue.

You need serious clinical help. You're the ONLY person who thinks Rogue would win. Everyone else is just laughing at your audacity.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:46 AM
sbo

I don't disagree that he could beat her, but the fact that he hasn't yet leads me to believe that he'd let the same thing happen again. He's let her get his hands on him twice and he still didn't keep out of reach.

And I'm not saying that thor would never kill, but that wouldn't be his first reaction.

If they're staying in character thor won't give it everything he has at the onset of the fight.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:51 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

You not doubting that Thor can and would beat Rogue....but you don't believe Thor wouldn't actually beat Rogue because he's gonna hold back like a dunce? What the f**k?

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:54 AM