KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » The Return of Martin Campbell

The Return of Martin Campbell
Started by: lau_timmy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

If you say so stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:14 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you're far too trusting wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:37 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

sometimes ninja

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 09:11 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I see it as a good thing wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 09:44 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Me too, it gives me an angelic appearance ninja

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 10:22 PM
yerssot

we all know that you're not, you can drop the act wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 10:27 PM
silver_tears

But it's fun to pretend wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 10:33 PM
yerssot

a sort of role playing? well, there are quite some roles that some people like to do stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 10:43 PM
silver_tears

Oh there's many yes

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:22 AM
yerssot

have any in mind? wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:41 AM
silver_tears

I could be a cop eek!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:19 PM
yerssot

I'll bring the handcuffs wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 10:08 PM
silver_tears

I already have a set

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:45 AM
yerssot

two sets are better than one wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 09:50 PM
silver_tears

You do have a point

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:57 AM
yerssot

nice and sharp even wink

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:26 PM
lordofwar

He should of chose Clive Owens. They did work together in Beyord Borders.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 09:12 AM
lordofwar is currently offline Click here to Send lordofwar a Private Message Find more posts by lordofwar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Dear Irene, I would like to ask how is having convo about bring cuffs more on topic in the Campbell thread than having a convo about possibilities of seeing the newest and probable the best Batman movie in Bond vs. Batman thread?

Would appreciate the real and honest answer.
and the one that you're a mod and you can is not acceptable erm

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 09:16 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordofwar
He should of chose Clive Owens. They did work together in Beyord Borders.

I was fully behind his support to select Goran Visjnic as Bond but I'm glad that they got Campbell back: he already did it with Goldeneye.
And then that Haggis will polish up the script (Crash & Million Dollar Baby) so it's all set up to be good IF they do it well

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 04:13 PM
lordofwar

Well, the Legend of Zorro isn't getting too many good reviews by critics. Campbell better not screw up CR.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 02:39 AM
lordofwar is currently offline Click here to Send lordofwar a Private Message Find more posts by lordofwar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote