KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Stormfront13 vs Nataku8188 (Vote Now!)

Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Stormfront13 vs Nataku8188 (Vote Now!)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Stormfront13 vs Nataku8188 (Vote Now!)

Nataku8188

Norrin Bruce Emerson - The Incredible destruction surfer

Silver surfer: Mind/Body/abilities
Hulk: Gamma radiation (Rage powers)
Damage: Powers

Silver Surfer
http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoop...php?entryID=590

Damage
http://www.titanstower.com/source/w...amage.html#hist

Savage Hulk
http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/inf...s.asp?Id=savage

vs

stormfront13

Hurricane

binary-powers/body
bloodstorm-powers/magic ability
zatanna-mind/powers

Bloodstorm
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/red_rain

Zatanna
http://www.unstable.com/whoswho/zatanna.htm

Binary
http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoop....php?entryID=90

quote:

Stormfront13's strategy

my initial stragety was to turn into mist then use powerful attacks when my opponent was unprepared. since zatanna doesn't have to say her spells backwords, just think about it and i have a mind while in mist form then i can attack while mist. when i am mist i cannot be affected by physical attack.

They will knowledge of the component character used in eachothers amalgam (Just names).

The battle will take place in the amazon jungle.

Link to rules

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t321042.html

Forever Young...

Old Post May 7th, 2005 03:45 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

There isn't anything up yet, so I won't be voting yet, but do you want us to PM you with our votes since there isn't a poll at the top...??? Or should we just post our vote on this thread??

Old Post May 7th, 2005 04:02 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Just bumping this up.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:01 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Like Evangel's last tourney, I think we just vote here. There's no poll so no 'phantom' votes are counted.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:04 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well, I don't vote until Nataku posts his strategy.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:07 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

ok just to let you know while in my mist form i still have control over my powers, and mind. so i could use zatanna's powers cause she doesn't even have to say her sppells backwards she just does it as a memorial to her father. and bloodstorms weather powers which i should point were higher than thors because of the vampirism and he trained her. so basically i can still use very powerful attacks in mist form and in mist form he can't harm me in any way. and if he tries to inhale me then i can solidify when he is doing so causing major damage to him.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:45 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Meh, I would have strategy to counter that.

But I let Nataku post.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:20 PM
stormfront13

can you pm it to me just for fun??

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:22 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well, I don't know if it is against of the rules...

Nataku may use the same.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:24 PM
stormfront13

oh, well thats not my only stragety so far. i don't think it would be though seeing as your not telling me how to beat nataku. and theres nothing in the rules that state that you can't say how you think you would beat me

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:27 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
bloodstorms weather powers which i should point were higher than thors because of the vampirism and he trained her.

i don't think you have access to any of BS's training when you aren't using her mind

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:52 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Where's Nataku?

Old Post May 7th, 2005 08:23 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

You have Zatanna's mind, therefore you have no idea how to use BS or Binary's powers.

Pre-fight hour prep time- Surfer uses his board to beat the crap out of himself. He increases his nuclear charge and heals any damage caused by this rather quickly. He has a thorough understanding of Hulk's powers due to time spent together, and with his cosmic awareness he will understand the generic nature of Damage's powers as he beats on himself and becomes more powerful. A little bit of experimenting with the power will allow him to discover it's uses, and his ability to use it in the same way as the power cosmic as energy blasts.

As the countdown begins, Surfer steps on his board, the countdown hits zero, Surfer closes the 10 mile gap in under a nanosecond and simply rips your characters head off.

If you decide to turn to mist before the countdown starts, Surfer closes the difference and circles you at speeds exceeding light speed, creating a vacuum in the center of the circle, forcing the mist (Which you won't be able to turn into to begin with) into the center while he bombards it with cosmic energy blasts.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 08:28 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

can i vote?

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 08:50 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

alright we both get an hour of prep. if you get an understanding of your characters powers why don't I. let me remnd you that when bloodstorm first got her vampiric powers turning into mist was one of her powers, and she had full control over it in less than a day so it must not be that hard to d. one punch isn't gonna fully take me out, and binary has super speed exceeding lightspeed, and super reaction time, i can do the same excact thing to you. while in mist form you are incapable of hurting me and if you create the vortex thing around me i can teleport out using zatannas powers or bloodstorms magical abilities

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:00 PM
stormfront13

oh and bombarding me with cosmic blasts wouldn't work. it would be like trying to hit, or hurt the air

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:01 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

alright we both get an hour of prep. if you get an understanding of your characters powers why don't I. let me remnd you that when bloodstorm first got her vampiric powers turning into mist was one of her powers, and she had full control over it in less than a day so it must not be that hard to d. one punch isn't gonna fully take me out, and binary has super speed exceeding lightspeed, and super reaction time, i can do the same excact thing to you. while in mist form you are incapable of hurting me and if you create the vortex thing around me i can teleport out using zatannas powers or bloodstorms magical abilities

Binary has no powers unless she draws them from white holes. Period. I have an understanding of Hulk's powers because Surfer and Hulk were on the Defenders together, and Hulk/Damage powers are "Get stronger with anger". You will not have time to draw powers that you do not understand, and you will be dead with one blow.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:02 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

oh and bombarding me with cosmic blasts wouldn't work. it would be like trying to hit, or hurt the air

Mist can be destroyed by superheating it so it evaporates.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:02 PM
stormfront13

i can solidify easily if i wanted to, and i doubt heat will do much to binary. and when i'm in mist form i can still use powers. i could easily redirect your cosmis blasts

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:04 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

i can solidify easily if i wanted to, and i doubt heat will do much to binary. and when i'm in mist form i can still use powers. i could easily redirect your cosmis blasts

You have no idea how to use Binary's powers. You have Zatanna's mind. Zatanna doesn't even know Binary or Bloodstorm.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:05 PM