KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Stormfront13 vs Nataku8188 (Vote Now!)

Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Stormfront13 vs Nataku8188 (Vote Now!)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

You have storm's powers but not the ability to use them

So, whatever mist you are, it's done by zatanna's doing. You have yet to show anything you can do to hurt me, as I can absorb my own blasts. Surfer can do pretty much whatever he wants with his powers.

Attachment: power cosmic does whatever(edit).jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 12:44 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

News flash;

Research has shown that Surfer can fire blasts of a lower density, able to blast your stupid 'intangible' mist to shit.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 12:48 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

anthing that has to do with vampiric powers would be instinct. she would be able to use them. and zatanna is very smart. she would have no problem turning into mist. she has an hour. and zatana can use the magical energy Bloodstorm has access to. she cant use bloodstorms spells, but she can make her own spells much stronger. and bloodstorms vamprism will enhance everyone else powers. and while i am in my mist form zatanna could make her mist form invulnerable to harm, or change its properties magically so that it deflects or absorbs your energy bolts.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 12:56 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

the mist-form can't be harmed

Old Post May 8th, 2005 12:57 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
the mist-form can't be harmed

nothing is "unharmable"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:01 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

anthing that has to do with vampiric powers would be instinct. she would be able to use them. and zatanna is very smart. she would have no problem turning into mist. she has an hour. and zatana can use the magical energy Bloodstorm has access to. she cant use bloodstorms spells, but she can make her own spells much stronger. and bloodstorms vamprism will enhance everyone else powers. and while i am in my mist form zatanna could make her mist form invulnerable to harm, or change its properties magically so that it deflects or absorbs your energy bolts.

Well if you're suddenly going to start making crap up, then why don't we all?

Zatanna and Bloodstorm don't use the same magic, if Bloodstorm is going by instinct then she ain't gonna be turning into mist, she's going to be trying to bite Surfer. If Zatanna could make herself invincible, she would've made every member of the JLA invincible, yet look at Identity crisis, Flash got stabbed mighty good. She is not strong enough to cast that kind of spell. End of story.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:02 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

By the way, surfer can just give her a mind shock. In SS v4 he's shown the ability to converse mentally with people, I'm sure he can just start sending garbled nonsense into her head at the least, or at the most give her some nice psionic blasts.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:03 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Well if you're suddenly going to start making crap up, then why don't we all?

Zatanna and Bloodstorm don't use the same magic, if Bloodstorm is going by instinct then she ain't gonna be turning into mist, she's going to be trying to bite Surfer. If Zatanna could make herself invincible, she would've made every member of the JLA invincible, yet look at Identity crisis, Flash got stabbed mighty good. She is not strong enough to cast that kind of spell. End of story.

I always thought the whole point of Zatanna's character was that she could do anything she could say backwards. Also: she can use more conventional magic, thanks to being half Homo Magi, thus I would think she could access Bloodstorms magical energies.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:05 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Khellendros
I always thought the whole point of Zatanna's character was that she could do anything she could say backwards. Also: she can use more vonventional magic, thanks tob eing half Homo Magi, thus I would think she could access Bloodstorms magical energies.

I would agree on the magic part, if Bloodstorm's magic was DC based. It's marvel based, therefore it pulls it's power from the realm of lord order and master chaos (I might've gotten the prefixes mixed up -_-") and is a different style of magic.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:07 AM
stormfront13

herea a list of what i could do to you- some moght not work

make your board explode
wrap you in a magical, unbreable, unmovable containment object that gets stronger the more
you tries to break out.
summon monsters like dragons and ect
create monsters out of the battlefield
create an admantiom cage around you
send a supernova on you
send bolts at you that are equivilent to 5 million lbs of tnt

and so much more

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:07 AM
stormfront13

or i could just summon hellfire, that ayyacks the soul- and when did i make stuff up??

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:09 AM
stormfront13

she has bloodstorms abilities, that means she has access to her magical energies, even if the power comes from different sources!!

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:10 AM
stormfront13

and there was no shutting down of the mind. and i can make impentrable psionis barriers if you try that

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:11 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

herea a list of what i could do to you- some moght not work

make your board explode
wrap you in a magical, unbreable, unmovable containment object that gets stronger the more
you tries to break out.
summon monsters like dragons and ect
create monsters out of the battlefield
create an admantiom cage around you
send a supernova on you
send bolts at you that are equivilent to 5 million lbs of tnt

and so much more

Board explode? Oh no. Surfer can recreate it with a wave of his hand.

If she could make such an object, she would never have to face any enemies. Surfer can still fire beams from his eyes, and fly around on his boards.

Oh no, monsters. What are they going to do, bite him?

Adamantium! Oh no! Surfer can rearrange it's molecules so it's nothing more than a cage of flowers.

Surfer will just absorb the supernova.

Surfer will absorb those bolts too!

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:12 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

she has bloodstorms abilities, that means she has access to her magical energies, even if the power comes from different sources!!

she has her abilities but none of her magical knowledge, experience or training

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:12 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

or i could just summon hellfire, that ayyacks the soul- and when did i make stuff up??

If mephisto can't put down Surfer's soul in his own reality neither will Zatanna. Zatanna can't do anything, she can do ALMOST anything. The magic she and Bloodstorm use are two different things, it's like comparing a rifle bullet to a pistol bullet.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:13 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

and there was no shutting down of the mind. and i can make impentrable psionis barriers if you try that

I never said shut down the mind. A psionic blast is like getting whacked in the brain with a shovel.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:13 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Here's a nice scan of zatanna getting her ass kicked.

Attachment: identity crisis #3 pg03.jpg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:14 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Scoobless
she has her abilities but none of her magical knowledge, experience or training

But she's the Homo Magi, that comes with instinctive knowledge of putitng magical energy to use.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:15 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

no, bloodstorms magical abilities are more than half natural, due to her heritage. she can use the magical energy Bloodstorm has access to. she cant use bloodstorms spells, but she can make her own spells much stronger.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:16 AM