KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Stormfront13 vs Nataku8188 (Vote Now!)

Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Stormfront13 vs Nataku8188 (Vote Now!)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

i can't be beat seriously! nataku's character can't do anything to me

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:42 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
pr how does surfer hurt someone that can't be harmed?? zatanna can do anything, and its not just her

you do know who the surfer is right?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

i can't be beat seriously! nataku's character can't do anything to me

Nothing you've said I haven't countered. Zatanna has to say shit backwards, and she has a limit to her power. She can't talk if she is mist. If she goes out of "Invinicble mist form" she gets her head torn off.

Even in mist form, Surfer could manipulate the air around her to freeze her. Then she can't do anything. Period.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:46 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by pr1983
you do know who the surfer is right?

The guy who couldn't put a beating on Dracula? That guy?
>_>

Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

all this will take is a containment spell that uses his own power to make itself stronger, and he's done for. i can just burn away his soul while he's contained in an unbreakable spell. what can he do to me?? seriously? in my mist-form i can't be harmed

stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Khellendros
The guy who couldn't put a beating on Dracula? That guy?
>_>

That's bullshit. Blade beat Dracula. Surfer beat Mephisto. It's complete bullshit, and if it did happen, that's about as realistic as Wolverine surviving a nuke.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:49 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i have countered that. pr he can't do anything to me. seriously while in mist form. it is only called a mist form. it isn't actually mist. i have said that like 5 times and you avoid it. it isn't mist, it is an unknown substance that can't be harmed. storm only calls it a mist-form. and nataku i have already provided proof that she doesn't need to say spells backwards. i provided a comic number, and a web-site. you provided a pic of her getting hit in the stomach and call it proof(hardly). she was hit by the same guy who took out flash, green lantern, and green arrow. and even if you refuse to believe me storm can talk in her mist form.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:50 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Nataku8188
That's bullshit. Blade beat Dracula. Surfer beat Mephisto. It's complete bullshit, and if it did happen, that's about as realistic as Wolverine surviving a nuke.

Hey, I don't write the comics. Sorry if you don't approve of the writing, but it did happen.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:52 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

i have countered that. pr he can't do anything to me. seriously while in mist form. it is only called a mist form. it isn't actually mist. i have said that like 5 times and you avoid it. it isn't mist, it is an unknown substance that can't be harmed. storm only calls it a mist-form. and nataku i have already provided proof that she doesn't need to say spells backwards. i provided a comic number, and a web-site. you provided a pic of her getting hit in the stomach and call it proof(hardly). she was hit by the same guy who took out flash, green lantern, and green arrow. and even if you refuse to believe me storm can talk in her mist form.

And I provided a scan where it proves she DOES need to say it backwards. It says it RIGHT THERE.

You refuse to acknowledge she can be frozen in her mist form and then do nothing.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:52 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Khellendros
Hey, I don't write the comics. Sorry if you don't approve of the writing, but it did happen.

Just like the time Spider-man beat firelord. The forum rules state we ignore such feats.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:53 AM
stormfront13

but that isn't that bad

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:54 AM
stormfront13

and nataku do you honestly know anything about storms mist form? and you'll need to make that pic bigger cause i can't see the writing. all i see is zatanna getting hit in the stormach

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:55 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

If the "mist" form is completely unharmable and he's not allowed to manipulate you back into a solid form, why is it allowed in this tourny?

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:55 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

but that isn't that bad

Wow.... just... wow.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:56 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

and nataku do you honestly know anything about storms mist form? and you'll need to make that pic bigger cause i can't see the writing. all i see is zatanna getting hit in the stormach

She can't use storm's mist form, she isn't going to master a mutant ability in an hour.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:58 AM
stormfront13

dracula is a tough b*tch. he's practically unkillable. and don't ask me why its in the tourney but as of yet it has never been hurt by any means, and i doubt it can. it is an unknown substance, that is practically unhurtable or killable. and nataku can't manipulate me out of mist-form cause that;s against the rules

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:59 AM
stormfront13

she doesn't need to master it. just do it. it wouldn't be that hard. a vampires abilities are almost pure instinct she could do it if she wanted. and could still use zatannas powers in mist form. and what about the pic? cause i have provided 2 examples that are both more reliable than a picture of her getting hit in the stomach

Old Post May 8th, 2005 02:01 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

She can't use storm's mist form, she isn't going to master a mutant ability in an hour.

Vampiric ability. Knowledge of vampiric powers automatically comes with vampirism.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 02:02 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

she doesn't need to master it. just do it. it wouldn't be that hard. a vampires abilities are almost pure instinct she could do it if she wanted. and could still use zatannas powers in mist form. and what about the pic? cause i have provided 2 examples that are both more reliable than a picture of her getting hit in the stomach

First off, if you save the picture then zoom in, you can read the text. It says he can't do anything if she can't speak.

Second, if you have bloodstorm's instinct, that means you have her mind, which you don't. Instinct is mental, so you don't have it, period.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 02:03 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

First off, if you save the picture then zoom in, you can read the text. It says he can't do anything if she can't speak.

Second, if you have bloodstorm's instinct, that means you have her mind, which you don't. Instinct is mental, so you don't have it, period.

Vampires instincts, since the character has been turned into a vampire. Not bloodstorm's instincts specifically, just the ones she develops by becoming a vampire.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 02:04 AM