KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » New Smallville video game!

D you want a Smallville game?
This poll is closed.
Yes(it would be cool) 37 80.43%
No(it would be stupid) 9 19.57%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

New Smallville video game!
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
smallville100

Laugh

I cant what till the smallville game comes out it will be the best videogame in 2008.it would cool it you can go to smallville and motroplis.and if you can have it were you can go plese to plese like GTA driver and justcause.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 06:14 PM
smallville100 is currently offline Click here to Send smallville100 a Private Message Find more posts by smallville100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smallville100

zod4life you got more ideas

Thanks for the sig Kal!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 06:15 PM
smallville100 is currently offline Click here to Send smallville100 a Private Message Find more posts by smallville100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smallville100

kal of kerpton how shoure do you think there is going to be a smallville game.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 06:34 PM
Arachnid1

I read the title and OP all extra happy only to be slapped down? There is no game? Thats a f*cked up joke. big grin

PWNT

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 02:30 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by smallville100
kal of kerpton how shoure do you think there is going to be a smallville game.
I'm 99.99% sure, that there will NOT be a game. If there is one it will be a huge surprise to me, and I will be the first one to buy it.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 03:11 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

There is no Smallville game planned. Could be one of the best games ever but if they did decide to make one I could see it being a big failure like superman returns.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 07:40 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smallville100

Will if there is a smallville game it will be the best game.And i hope it's nothing like superman returns.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 09:15 PM
smallville100

How do you get the picturs were the user name is.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 09:19 PM
smallville100

Kal of krypton if you saw the smallville videogame in stores and you saw someone grab the last one what would you do?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 11:49 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

In the order from things I would try first to last:

Steal it from them, pay them double what they are willing to pay for it, pay them $100, start a fight saying I was there first, steal it from them (not caring if they saw me) then quickly give it to a casheir who will scan it, then I will throw her/him a hundred dollars, and book it out the store.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 03:23 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Will if there is a smallville game it will be the best game.And i hope it's nothing like superman returns.

How do you get the picturs were the user name is.

Kal of krypton if you saw the smallville videogame in stores and you saw someone grab the last one what would you do?

Have you ever tried using the edit button, instead of multi-posting.

Also to get an avatar, go onto profile, then click on the edit options, scroll down to the bottom; click change avatar.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 05:08 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smallville100

If i saw the smallville videogame i would say i'm going to die in tow weeks and if that dont work i would say jessica albas is naked and i will hope hill drop it.

Last edited by smallville100 on Jan 30th, 2008 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 10:58 PM
smallville100

Hay we am i able to write to you all i meen what time am able to write to you all.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 11:15 PM
Arachnid1

Hay we am i able to write to you all i meen what time am able to write to you all.
(please log in to view the image)

Seriously. I cant read what your writing. Also, like DH said, the edit button is there for a reason, and its not so you can stare at it. Try using it a little.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 01:00 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smallville100

sorry I cant spell at all.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 02:18 AM
Magee

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
In the order from things I would try first to last:

Steal it from them, pay them double what they are willing to pay for it, pay them $100, start a fight saying I was there first, steal it from them (not caring if they saw me) then quickly give it to a casheir who will scan it, then I will throw her/him a hundred dollars, and book it out the store.
You could always buy it from another shop or go home and order it online. big grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 04:19 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Cant really hold that against you, so no problem. Your off the grammar hook.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 06:20 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

There's a spell check button under the box you type stuff in.

Originally posted by Magee
You could always buy it from another shop or go home and order it online. big grin
NO! Where's the fun in that?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 05:02 PM
smallville100

Magee what if the stores were out of them and every one order it online thin what.

Last edited by smallville100 on Jan 31st, 2008 at 09:10 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 09:04 PM
shaunmike

thank for your informations, i like the smallville episodes it one my favorite's episodes , what do you think about the smallville games..
i think it is imaging for all of us....

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 12:01 PM
shaunmike is currently offline Click here to Send shaunmike a Private Message Find more posts by shaunmike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote