KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Jedi Wars: Episode 1, The Meeting

Star Wars: Jedi Wars: Episode 1, The Meeting
Started by: Killer_Dennis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Star Wars: Jedi Wars: Episode 1, The Meeting

Welcome, Jedi, to Star Wars Jedi Wars! This is the first episode in the 6 episode series big grin Make your character profile here. The plot, you can find in the new arrivals thread. I'l need this before you can start:

Name:
Side (ex:Light side, Dark side):
Sabre Color:
Force Powers:
Rank (ex: Padawan, Knight, Master):

Name: Dennis Starlinder
Side: Light
Sabre Color: Blue
Force Powers: Push/Pull, Sabre Throw

*Dennis Starlinder was training in the Training room. He was blocking the blast's a droid was shooting at him. He was struggling, since he had just started training a few weeks ago. His master, Luke Skywalker, was watching on the opposite side*

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 01:13 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

(A question, before you begin to gather followers...)

(Ush approved?)

Old Post May 9th, 2005 01:22 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

[I need Ush to see first..Someone was anxcious to get it started, so I wont have it really started until Ush approves it.]

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 01:49 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

name: Guilamria Extrento
side:light
saber: a single green
~do the rest tomorrow...~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 9th, 2005 05:02 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowguards

Name- Lord Jason
Side- Dark
Sabre color- two handed red
Force powers- push/pull, force choke, force lightning, mind trick, sabre throw
Rank- Dark Jedi master

Old Post May 9th, 2005 07:50 PM
Shadowguards is currently offline Click here to Send Shadowguards a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowguards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name:Kelka Riddius.A.K.A Lord Gega
Side (ex:Light side, Dark side)big grinark Side
Sabre Color:One red, one blue
Force Powers:Push/Pull, Force Grip(Like choke), Force Stunt, FOrce LIghtning, Sabre Throw, Force Jump(Improves the jump alot), Force Mind trick.
Rank (ex: Padawan, Knight, Master): The Dark Lord Of The Sith.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 9th, 2005 08:02 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*good..I have some people that want to join* big grin

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 09:14 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Really... you shouldn't open this without my say so... but very well, give it a go.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2005 09:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Sorry about that Ush..and thanks. Ok, lets start

*Dennis was determined to become a Jedi Knight. He knew it would take time, but he knew in time it would happen. He would soon go and train against a simulation of a Sith Lord. Luke dismissed him to go train in the simulation, and off Dennis ran, excited on testing his Lightsabre skills*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 09:38 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Do not make the same mistake again!" said Kelka as the spy asked mercy. "Sorry, there will be no other time." Kelka took his lightsaber off the belt, swang it, and then cut off the spy's head. "I told him to tell me where the temple is located...HE failed" muttered Kelka.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 02:58 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
name: Guilamria Extrento
side:light
saber: a single green
~do the rest tomorrow...~

force powers: push/pull, choke, sence, saber throw, whirl wind, lift, fling , throw, grip,
species: Nautilion

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:22 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Name: Drake Vanguard
Side: Light
Saber: two handed Orange
Force powers: Force push/pull, force speed, sabre throw and force shield
Drake was practicing his piloting skills by going through the obstacle coarse."Yeeehaaaa!! lets see how fast this ship can go."Drake said going through the coarse. Drake just dodged a pillar and went spiraling then maintained control suddenly a horizontal and vertical pillars came out of nowhere then he went below the first one then up down twist turned left right straight. Suddenly 3 drones were released Drake shot the firt one with no trouble and began going around the coarse trying to evade the Drone's lasers then Drake went up then down toward the drones and shot them down fast and accurately. Drake then parked at the end of the coarse with a smile on his face. smile

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:55 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*Dennis arrived at the simulation. No one was there, and it ws pitch black. Suddenly, a red Lightsabre was pressed on, and Count Dooku apeared. Dennis knew it was only a simulation of Count Dooku, and began fighting with it. Slashing and blocking left and right*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 10th, 2005 12:15 PM
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

Name: Koyi Takin (blue Twi'lek)
Side: Light side
Sabre Color: blue
Force Powers: push/pull,sabre throw, force shield

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:05 PM
ewansbabe is currently offline Click here to Send ewansbabe a Private Message Find more posts by ewansbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

Koyi wandered around thinking of what she wished to do.... time to brush up on my flying she thought.... she wasn't much on flying, but knew it was something that had to be done. She went out and jumped into her Star Fighter heading for the course. Blowing through that easily, she came to the end and noticed that someone else was parked at the end...
Cautiously she got out not knowing who it was she kept on hand on the hilt of her lightsabre and she slowly approached the other ship.
"Who are you?" "Show yourself..."

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:08 PM
ewansbabe is currently offline Click here to Send ewansbabe a Private Message Find more posts by ewansbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Drake still smiling slowly turned his head and notice another jedi behind him."Woah! dont get all hostile my names Drake Vanguard jedi knight of the republic."He said with a smile.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:24 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

Koyi felt bad for not recognizing him
"Oh my god I'm sorry... I didn't realize, I guess I'm just a little bit edgy" she said walking over to him.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:30 PM
Shadowguards

Jason was walking along he was alone Jason overheard a conbersation between two jedi knights he thought since he hasn't been able to fight for a long time he decided to confront them. Jason pulled out his lightsabers and began walking toward them.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 07:43 PM
Shadowguards is currently offline Click here to Send Shadowguards a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowguards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*Dennis senced trouble, and ran out of the simulation room. He arrived at the docking bay, seeing a Sith Lord. He brought out his lightsabre, and ran at the Sith*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:11 AM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Drake sensed somthing evil and it was close very close. Drake's smile quickly faded away into a serious look and with no hesitation took out his two light sabers and faced the evil sith."Who are you and what are you doing here!"Drake said pointing his lightsaber to the sith.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 03:43 AM