KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Jedi Wars: Episode 1, The Meeting

Star Wars: Jedi Wars: Episode 1, The Meeting
Started by: Killer_Dennis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Slaughter
Sith Lord

She force pushes one clear across the room and into the darkness. The other, still, charging opponent goes on the defensive, as Vicera lanches a brutal, unrelenting assault on the poor soul. In a ruby tornado of light, the attacker, now turned defender, quickly falls to the onslaught of slashes and stabs. Vicera, thinking that this downed foe was the one that worried her, soon found out that, Tulak Hord, would not have been so easily defeated. Hord was a tricky one indeed, using the force, he clouded her perception, and made her think that this, corpse, was him. Raising her lightsaber, she defended the sudden attack from Hord.

Darth Vicera-"Trick, tricky..."

Tulak Hord-"I learned from the best."

Darth Vicera-'hmph' "We shall see how well you learned."

After this exchange, Hord breaks the saber lock, and begins a ruthless assault on Vicera.

Darth Vicera-"You were holding back?"

Tulak Hord-"Yes, I wanted to see you think that you had a chance against me, then at the end I would break you."

Darth Vicera-"Ahhhhh!!!!!!"

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:46 AM
Lord Slaughter is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

Koyi praised dennis and thanked him for helping out. She brushed herself off and walked over to talk to Drake.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:15 PM
ewansbabe is currently offline Click here to Send ewansbabe a Private Message Find more posts by ewansbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ewansbabe
Koyi praised dennis and thanked him for helping out. She brushed herself off and walked over to talk to Drake.
*Dennis put away his sabre* I am only a Padawan..That was way to easy

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 28th, 2005 07:36 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d2000

Name: Daniel Thomas
Species: Human
Homeworld: Corasant
Lightsaber: Blue
Weapons: Lightsaber, the force, thermal detenatior
Items: Tool kit
Starship (optional):
Droid (optional): R2 Unit
Template: Padawan light side
Background: Born and raised on Corasant, Daniel always knew what he wanted to be, A Jedi Knight. He spent his childhood dreaming of one day actchiveing his goal and joined the temple as soon as he could.
For a Padawan his skills are impressive, he belives he should already be a Knight but his master Ria Shard thinks otherwise. Daniel took the cave test of Dagoba before and failed. He has a deep respect for his master and is very afriad of upseting him almost to point that he barly says anything anymore.

OOC: why do the darkside use LIGHT sabres

Join the USS Triton, we are the smallest ship in the fleet, but we're also one of the strongest, one of the fastest and we're recruiting. Come to http://www.medievashard.com/ and join in the adventure.

Last edited by d2000 on May 29th, 2005 at 03:01 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:59 PM
d2000 is currently offline Click here to Send d2000 a Private Message Find more posts by d2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by d2000
Name: Daniel Thomas
Homeworld: Corasant
Lightsaber: Blue
Weapons: Lightsaber, the force, thermal detenatior
Items: Tool kit
Starship (optional):
Droid (optional): R2 Unit
Template: Padawan light side
Background: Born and raised on Corasant, Daniel always knew what he wanted to be, A Jedi Knight. He spent his childhood dreaming of one day actchiveing his goal and joined the temple as soon as he could.
For a Padawan his skills are impressive, he belives he should already be a Knight but his master Ria Shard thinks otherwise. Daniel took the cave test of Dagoba before and failed. He has a deep respect for his master and is very afriad of upseting him almost to point that he barly says anything anymore.

OOC: why do the darkside use LIGHT sabres
[dunno]..

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:11 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Name: Jayden Oar.
Side: Light side. But has anger and fear bottled up inside.
Saber: Blue.

(Even though I'm not a guy I want my character to be one)
I need someone to be my master.

Jayden ignited his lightsabre, twirling and jabbing, practicing his saber techniques. He didn't see the point, he knew he was powerful for a padwan learner.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:31 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*Dennis walked in the building, and went to practice in the training room*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:57 PM
Juno David W

(My First Time Rping here, if any of you play Adventure Quest and Role-play....that's my style. I tend to write a little and a lot depending on what's given to me....here's the bio.)

Name: Juno David Westerman
Race: Human
Class: Jedi Knight
Align: 57% Jedi, 43% Sith
Weapon: Lightsaber, duh!
Color: Blue and Red, on different sides.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 09:17 PM
Juno David W is currently offline Click here to Send Juno David W a Private Message Find more posts by Juno David W Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d2000

Hay I know you, you where one of the dark knights

Join the USS Triton, we are the smallest ship in the fleet, but we're also one of the strongest, one of the fastest and we're recruiting. Come to http://www.medievashard.com/ and join in the adventure.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 12:52 PM
d2000 is currently offline Click here to Send d2000 a Private Message Find more posts by d2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

Name: Dranan Drano
Homeworld: N/A
Lightsaber: Orange
Weapons: Lightsaber
Starship (optional): T-31 starship (fighter if you need to know)
Droid (optional):
Template: Exiled (drifting into the darkside, but still fights for the jedi)
Background: Having had his training start when he was 4, Dranan knew very little about his family. Unsure where he was born, raised, and whom his parents were, it drove with towards the darkside of the force. Over a course of sevral years, he slipped further into the darkness, having been stripped of his life. After the 'mysterious' death of his Master, he became an exile, cast out on his own. Once a light, fun loving child.... now a black hearted Freelancer tring to find who had ripped his life away by killing his only family he had.... his Master.

LightSaber Image(RP Characters) http://www.kbtoys.com/g/toys/big/123270.jpg

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:14 PM
DrananDrano is currently offline Click here to Send DrananDrano a Private Message Find more posts by DrananDrano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

A ship landed in the distance, resting itsself in a clearing just outside of what looked like a Jedi Temple. The hatch opened and a taller looking Jedi stepped out. His body was wrapped in a deep royal blue wool robe, the hood pulled over his head, consealing his face. HIs sharp eyes scanned the area as he removed his hood. He was in his early twenties, and had an anguished look on his face. his eyes almost a blue/black, and his hair hanging shortly into his hair. He removed his cloak, and let it rest on the ground. He wore an outfit much like his formor masters. A rich brown shirt, layered with a black jacket (his own style). His pants kept the deep chade of black, along with his shin rising boots. Apon his belt rest his crafted LightSaber. The hilt was much along the lines of legend Obi-Wan's, but the grip was slightly better, and the Lens Emmiter was a custom. Slowly he began to walk, sencing pain.... tourmoil.... and the presence of sevral others.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:26 PM
DrananDrano is currently offline Click here to Send DrananDrano a Private Message Find more posts by DrananDrano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

(contuination)

His steps brought him to the temple steps, as a all to familiar feeling reached him.... Death. Not knowing if his help is needed, he raced up the stairs, and stopped, sliding some. His eyes scanned the room, feeling the presene of sevral people, with slight force powers "Padawans...." his voice was low and stern. He began walking slowly down the halls, his steps echoing in the emptyness of the temple. He came apon a training room. his eyes catch a young child, Dennis known to others. "Padawan.... what is this place?" he asked stepping into the room, peering around, the feeling still about him. "I wih to know where I am. Now answer me." (JSK: My character can be a prick) He turned his head back, and walked out before reciving his answer. He contuined down the halls, feeling the darkness around him. He stopped in the main Chamber, looking around, and snaps his head to the left, eying the cornor...(end of Post)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:43 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by DrananDrano
(contuination)

His steps brought him to the temple steps, as a all to familiar feeling reached him.... Death. Not knowing if his help is needed, he raced up the stairs, and stopped, sliding some. His eyes scanned the room, feeling the presene of sevral people, with slight force powers "Padawans...." his voice was low and stern. He began walking slowly down the halls, his steps echoing in the emptyness of the temple. He came apon a training room. his eyes catch a young child, Dennis known to others. "Padawan.... what is this place?" he asked stepping into the room, peering around, the feeling still about him. "I wih to know where I am. Now answer me." (JSK: My character can be a prick) He turned his head back, and walked out before reciving his answer. He contuined down the halls, feeling the darkness around him. He stopped in the main Chamber, looking around, and snaps his head to the left, eying the cornor...(end of Post)
*Dennis turned, and followed him* This is the legendary Jedi Temple..The old one was destroyed, but they built a new one..all the Jedi did..can I help you?

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:55 PM
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

(no time to reply, tomarrow)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:11 PM
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

He turned to Dennis, and nodded "Yes, have you heard of the Jedi that was killed somewhere in this sector of the galaxy... His name was Xeija Zaial." He peered back to dennis, his eyes wandering the room. His eyes fell back on him, peering into him for a minute "How old were you when you began your training?" he asked, adjusting his gloved for a tighter fit on his hands. He bagan walking down the halls slowly "This Temple has a familiar feeling about it.... Like... ive been here before... almost like I've envisioned it..." he looked back " Young Padawan... i dont yet know your name... or whom your master is..."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:08 PM
d2000

Daniel was practiceing in the hall while he waited for his master to return, Daniel accedentaly choped on of the vase's in half and started to panic so he disided to leave it an appolagise to his master, <he all ways finds out somehow> he fought.

OOC: feel free to pass by,
BTW, wat planet is the temple on anyway.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:03 AM
The Overmaster
The Stranger

This is my Sith Lord Darth Infidus. My Lord Slaughter account effed up so I got a new one.

Last edited by The Overmaster on Jun 16th, 2005 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:33 AM
The Overmaster is currently offline Click here to Send The Overmaster a Private Message Find more posts by The Overmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Overmaster
The Stranger

Looks pretty good for being made in paint...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:47 AM
The Overmaster is currently offline Click here to Send The Overmaster a Private Message Find more posts by The Overmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d2000

Originally posted by Darth Infidus
Looks pretty good for being made in paint...

How long did u spend on it?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:57 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by DrananDrano
He turned to Dennis, and nodded "Yes, have you heard of the Jedi that was killed somewhere in this sector of the galaxy... His name was Xeija Zaial." He peered back to dennis, his eyes wandering the room. His eyes fell back on him, peering into him for a minute "How old were you when you began your training?" he asked, adjusting his gloved for a tighter fit on his hands. He bagan walking down the halls slowly "This Temple has a familiar feeling about it.... Like... ive been here before... almost like I've envisioned it..." he looked back " Young Padawan... i dont yet know your name... or whom your master is..."
I recall a Jedi dieing near here, but I dont remember his name..I started training when I was young..but only began the harder training not long ago..and my name is Dennis..Dennis Starlinder..my master is Luke Skywalker..

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:57 PM