KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Jedi Wars: Episode 1, The Meeting

Star Wars: Jedi Wars: Episode 1, The Meeting
Started by: Killer_Dennis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aranadhel

Name: Aran Adel
Species: Human Male
Side (ex:Light side, Dark side): Light side
Sabre Color: Silver
Homeworld: Alderaan
Force Powers: Choke & Wave
Rank (ex: Padawan, Knight, Master): Knight

History: He is a young Jedi hailing from the now non-existent world of Alderaan. Has a tendency to fuel himself with rage & hatred when angry yet he is not one to fall into the Dark side so easily. Aspires to become a full fledged Jedi Watchmen someday. Hunting down the Sith into extinction is his strength to carry on.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:45 PM
Aranadhel is currently offline Click here to Send Aranadhel a Private Message Find more posts by Aranadhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aranadhel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
I recall a Jedi dieing near here, but I dont remember his name..I started training when I was young..but only began the harder training not long ago..and my name is Dennis..Dennis Starlinder..my master is Luke Skywalker..

Aran Adel walks out into the entrance when he spots a Padawan talking to a Jedi in blue.. Since there was nobody else around he decided to walk over & greets them both..

' Good day to you both. Any recent news of the Sith? There has been some disturbance in the Force lately. I felt it in my sleep. Did you? ' Aran looks at both Dennis & the Jedi.

Last edited by Aranadhel on Jun 18th, 2005 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:56 PM
Aranadhel is currently offline Click here to Send Aranadhel a Private Message Find more posts by Aranadhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

can i join as well? if so

Name: Orroz Banda
race: Human male
class: Jedi knight
weapon: One blue lightsaber
homeworld: Coruscant
powers: Mind trick, push and levitate (able to pick up and move objects with the force)
history: Orroz was raised poor, but was still raised as a gentleman. he learned all about the ways of dueling at an early age. He used to support his old family by using the force to win street games. he was saved by an angry mob who thought he was cheating by a jedi master. that jedi then brought him to the temple, where he has trained and faught ever since.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 11:48 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by Aranadhel
Aran Adel walks out into the entrance when he spots a Padawan talking to a Jedi in blue.. Since there was nobody else around he decided to walk over & greets them both..

' Good day to you both. Any recent news of the Sith? There has been some disturbance in the Force lately. I felt it in my sleep. Did you? ' Aran looks at both Dennis & the Jedi.
*Dennis replied* Me and 2 other Jedi took a Sith down..I delivered the final blow..

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 11:51 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by supatroopa286
can i join as well? if so

Name: Orroz Banda
race: Human male
class: Jedi knight
weapon: One blue lightsaber
homeworld: Coruscant
powers: Mind trick, push and levitate (able to pick up and move objects with the force)
history: Orroz was raised poor, but was still raised as a gentleman. he learned all about the ways of dueling at an early age. He used to support his old family by using the force to win street games. he was saved by an angry mob who thought he was cheating by a jedi master. that jedi then brought him to the temple, where he has trained and faught ever since.
Sure..

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 11:52 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

OOC: what movie is this set around?

IC: Orroz was looking around the temple for his good friend Koyri Takin when he saw Dennis Starliner talking to another Jedi. he walked up to both of them.

"what's going on?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 11:57 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aranadhel

Aran looks at Dennis in amazement... He couldnt help but smile & giving Dennis a pat on the shoulder.. ' Well done, Jedi padawan.. This is good news indeed.. One less Sith means one less headache for us Jedi in this universe. ' His expression then turns grim.. ' But surely this Sith did not operate alone? More of his allies are up and about I assume.. Planning for revenge. You should alert the Jedi Masters immediately. ' Aran then waited for Dennis's reply to his suggestion.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:01 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

IC: Orroz was looking around the temple for his good friend Koyri Takin when he saw Dennis Starliner talking to another Jedi. he walked up to both of them.

"what's going on?"
A few years after ep.6..

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:05 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Aran looks at Dennis in amazement... He couldnt help but smile & giving Dennis a pat on the shoulder.. ' Well done, Jedi padawan.. This is good news indeed.. One less Sith means one less headache for us Jedi in this universe. ' His expression then turns grim.. ' But surely this Sith did not operate alone? More of his allies are up and about I assume.. Planning for revenge. You should alert the Jedi Masters immediately. ' Aran then waited for Dennis's reply to his suggestion.
Yes..No one was with him when he appeared..but I suspect the Sith will plan to sneak up on us..

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:05 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

"what's going on?"
We were chatting about a Sith that me and 2 others took down..-

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:06 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Orroz looked at dennis and said

"where was this Sith?"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:13 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Orroz looked at dennis and said

"where was this Sith?"
Out near the ships..I sensed a disturbance and arrived in time to help those Jedi..

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:17 AM
Aranadhel

' Only one? This is odd indeed.. I'd suspect the Sith would abandon Darth Bane's code & regather all the Dark Jedi to usurp the new Jedi Order. Hmm.. Did you manage to retrieve the lightsaber? ' Aran then smiles politely when another Jedi appeared & greeted Dennis.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:17 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

' Only one? This is odd indeed.. I'd suspect the Sith would abandon Darth Bane's code & regather all the Dark Jedi to usurp the new Jedi Order. Hmm.. Did you manage to retrieve the lightsaber? ' Aran then smiles politely when another Jedi appeared & greeted Dennis.
*Dennis nodded, and pulled it out. He handed it to him* I suggest trying some research on it..

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:22 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Orroz felt bad for asking so many questions on the young padawan, but he needed to know something.

"Dennis, how did the sith get here, did he have a ship? was he transported here?"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:22 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Orroz felt bad for asking so many questions on the young padawan, but he needed to know something.

"Dennis, how did the sith get here, did he have a ship? was he transported here?"
I dont know, but I did see a ship I havn't seen before..Most likely in the sith orginazation..

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:23 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Orroz grinned.

"good, good. take me to this ship you saw. excuse me Anel."

Orroz walks off, follwing the padawan.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:27 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Orroz grinned.

"good, good. take me to this ship you saw. excuse me Anel."

Orroz walks off, follwing the padawan.
*Dennis walked out, and went to the ship* Here it is..

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:37 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Orroz examined the ship and found the door

"padawan, do you no how to open a door like this?"

Dennis shook his head

"the trick is to use the force." (uses force and opens door into ship)"let's have a look, shall we?"

Orroz goes into the ship and looks around untill he finds the onboard computer. he grunts

"padawan, i need you to find the jedi with the best computer skills in the temple. i need this computer hacked. can you do that for me?"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:43 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Orroz examined the ship and found the door

"padawan, do you no how to open a door like this?"

Dennis shook his head

"the trick is to use the force." (uses force and opens door into ship)"let's have a look, shall we?"

Orroz goes into the ship and looks around untill he finds the onboard computer. he grunts

"padawan, i need you to find the jedi with the best computer skills in the temple. i need this computer hacked. can you do that for me?"
*Dennis nodded* You can count on me *Dennis ran back in*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:58 AM