KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Actual Star Wars RPG

The Actual Star Wars RPG
Started by: ewansbabe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

wow.. this thread is dead.. yet still at the top... what a slow moving forum laughing out loud .. no offence to n e 1... angel every 1!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:57 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

big grin nah.. just kidding smile

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:59 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

big grin.... itz still here.. laughing out loud ... if .hacker didnt leave.. i dunno.. rea played in this 2.. as did shadow12... but w/e

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:12 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

hehe.. okey.. smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 03:33 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

o.. sry.. happy i was bored to day

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:44 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

i know smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:51 PM
Clone-Commander
Dark Rogue

Can I join?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:15 AM
Clone-Commander is currently offline Click here to Send Clone-Commander a Private Message Find more posts by Clone-Commander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i think its dead

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:27 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Can I join, Please?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:21 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Who every star wars RPG I see is dead. I think the problem is that most of them start in the middle of a fight and no one has a clue what to do really.

If this thread really is dead how bout a re-start. I did that with another Star Wars RPG but that one is dying as well because people are popping up Sith everywhere and it dosent really make sense.

I could come up with some kind of plot, I'm good at it.

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 27th, 2005 at 03:55 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 03:47 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

i'll join in smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:04 PM
padmeXskywalker is currently offline Click here to Send padmeXskywalker a Private Message Find more posts by padmeXskywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

lol, jedi academy is gettin crap. no 1 is joinin.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:32 PM
padmeXskywalker is currently offline Click here to Send padmeXskywalker a Private Message Find more posts by padmeXskywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

[Let it be noted that all following characters, history of characters, and setting are part of the actual Star Wars universe and are not my own creation.]

The room was large, and empty save for one person. Easily three stories tall, more then one hundred feet long and fifty feet wide it was one of the larger locations in inside the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4. At one end large metal doors, that would rise when someone entered, led to a small, but wide, set of stairs, about eight steps. Half way to the other end the room widened to about fifty feet, continuing for about twenty feet the floor rises about six feet and again, a set of stairs leads to the last ten feet of the room where, between five pillars in the middle of the wall, it meets open air. On the higher floor, was the one person. Dressed in black, Jedi clothing, sat Luke Skywalker.

He rose from his meditating, and stood silently, the only sound was his breathing, which was barely audible. The setting sun cast long shadows across his face and into the room giving in a darker mood. The silence was shattered as the metal doors opened and two Jedi stepped through, Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr. Kyle glanced to either side, the gloomy appearance and Luke’s demeanor when he called had put him on edge…it was obvious. Something was up.

Luke hadn’t moved since they entered, both Jaden and Kyle walked forward and descended the first set of stairs and made their way across the room, their foot falls echoing into the silence.

”Kyle, Jaden” Luke said as they slowed at the bottom of the stairs. “It’s good to see you have come.” Luke, who hadn’t moved an inch since they entered, finally turned to look at them.

”Luke, you still haven’t taught me how to do that.” Kyle had laid his arms across his chest. Kyle had been a Jedi a long time ago, but after nearly falling to the Dark Side he relinquished his lightsaber and severed his connection with the force. A few years later he discovered an Imperial plot, of which a Dark Jedi named Dessan was planning to infuse his troops with the force and make an army of Dark Jedi warriors. Kyle and decided to stop this and became a Jedi again. After he had killed Dessan, he had entered the same room and Luke had spoken to him in the same way, he’d said. “Someday your going to have to teach me how to do that.”

Luke didn’t smile, “Several CorSec security officers, seven to be exact, were found murdered in one of their main headquarters complex.”

Jaden shifted nervously, he was a good friend of Kyle’s, but did not know Luke that well. It was evident that Luke hadn’t told them everything. “CorSec officers are well trained for combat and are well armed as well, some with Flechettes. And now several of them have been murdered.”

”In their own headquarters.” Kyle added. “Luke what is it, the only times I’ve seen you like this was when Dessan had made his army of saber wielding, force infused, warriors, and when Tavion had begun her plan to resurrect the Sith Lord Marka Ragnos along with the Reborn dark Jedi and the cultist.”

”The CorSec officers were killed by a lightsaber.” Luke stopped and let that sink in, “And the attacker stole two files, one was highly classified information, I don’t know what it is exactly CorSec would not say, but it involved weapons research. The second file contained biological information, that was not classified and it involved some type of failed cure they could not complete. It was a type of radical cell regeneration. Both of these files were encrypted with backup methods.”

”Do we have another Dark Jedi on our hands?” Kyle asked.

”Maybe, I don’t know, but it is what I fear, they were killed by a lightsaber. Even someone skilled with a lightsaber would find it near impossible to over power that many guards without the aid of the force.”

Kyle started, ”So you want us to go and check it out.” It was more of a statement than a question. Jaden had not spoken much, he was nervous around Luke like most of the other Jedi.

”No, your going to Vajun, I have another lead there that involves a similar incident. I have others that will go to Corillea.”

The doors opened a second time, “Han, Leia…Chewbacca. Good to see you.”

”Luke old buddy, I’m always here for a favor. What do you need?” Chewbacca grumbled at his side.

”I want you to transport some Jedi to Corillea, your connections will help and I wouldn’t trust anyone else with the job. I want you to know it may turn out to be very dangerous.” Luke’s voice sounded grim.

Han’s smile faltered for a second, “Hey! What are friends for, I’ll get your friends there. I’ll have to speak wit Ackbar to get someone to replace me as General of the fleet against Zsinji while I’m gone, but that will be done in a jiff.”

”I can ask the fleet to be ready in case anything happens.” Leia spoke up.

”Thanks…all of you. The Jedi who will go to Corillea should be here anytime.” A few moments later the doors opened again. The Jedi had arrived.

[This is where you come in, place your sheer or “bio” and walk into the room. You all have received a message from Luke himself to come to this room and that it was urgent. This is very rare, you decide your own mood when entering.]

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 27th, 2005 at 04:52 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:38 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
[Let it be noted that all following characters, history of characters, and setting are part of the actual Star Wars universe and are not my own creation.]

The room was large, and empty save for one person. Easily three stories tall, more then one hundred feet long and fifty feet wide it was one of the larger locations in inside the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4. At one end large metal doors, that would rise when someone entered, led to a small, but wide, set of stairs, about eight steps. Half way to the other end the room widened to about fifty feet, continuing for about twenty feet the floor rises about six feet and again, a set of stairs leads to the last ten feet of the room where, between five pillars in the middle of the wall, it meets open air. On the higher floor, was the one person. Dressed in black, Jedi clothing, sat Luke Skywalker.

He rose from his meditating, and stood silently, the only sound was his breathing, which was barely audible. The setting sun cast long shadows across his face and into the room giving in a darker mood. The silence was shattered as the metal doors opened and two Jedi stepped through, Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr. Kyle glanced to either side, the gloomy appearance and Luke’s demeanor when he called had put him on edge…it was obvious. Something was up.

Luke hadn’t moved since they entered, both Jaden and Kyle walked forward and descended the first set of stairs and made their way across the room, their foot falls echoing into the silence.

”Kyle, Jaden” Luke said as they slowed at the bottom of the stairs. “It’s good to see you have come.” Luke, who hadn’t moved an inch since they entered, finally turned to look at them.

”Luke, you still haven’t taught me how to do that.” Kyle had laid his arms across his chest. Kyle had been a Jedi a long time ago, but after nearly falling to the Dark Side he relinquished his lightsaber and severed his connection with the force. A few years later he discovered an Imperial plot, of which a Dark Jedi named Dessan was planning to infuse his troops with the force and make an army of Dark Jedi warriors. Kyle and decided to stop this and became a Jedi again. After he had killed Dessan, he had entered the same room and Luke had spoken to him in the same way, he’d said. “Someday your going to have to teach me how to do that.”

Luke didn’t smile, “Several CorSec security officers, seven to be exact, were found murdered in one of their main headquarters complex.”

Jaden shifted nervously, he was a good friend of Kyle’s, but did not know Luke that well. It was evident that Luke hadn’t told them everything. “CorSec officers are well trained for combat and are well armed as well, some with Flechettes. And now several of them have been murdered.”

”In their own headquarters.” Kyle added. “Luke what is it, the only times I’ve seen you like this was when Dessan had made his army of saber wielding, force infused, warriors, and when Tavion had begun her plan to resurrect the Sith Lord Marka Ragnos along with the Reborn dark Jedi and the cultist.”

”The CorSec officers were killed by a lightsaber.” Luke stopped and let that sink in, “And the attacker stole two files, one was highly classified information, I don’t know what it is exactly CorSec would not say, but it involved weapons research. The second file contained biological information, that was not classified and it involved some type of failed cure they could not complete. It was a type of radical cell regeneration. Both of these files were encrypted with backup methods.”

”Maybe, I don’t know, but it is what I fear, they were killed by a lightsaber. Even someone skilled with a lightsaber would find it near impossible to over power that many guards without the aid of the force.”

Kyle started, ”So you want us to go and check it out.” It was more of a statement than a question. Jaden had not spoken much, he was nervous around Luke like most of the other Jedi.

”No, your going to Vajun, I have another lead there that involves a similar incident. I have others that will go to Corillea.”

”Luke old buddy, I’m always here for a favor. What do you need?” Chewbacca grumbled at his side.

”I want you to transport some Jedi to Corillea, your connections will help and I wouldn’t trust anyone else with the job. I want you to know it may turn out to be very dangerous.” Luke’s voice sounded grim.

Han’s smile faltered for a second, “Hey! What are friends for, I’ll get your friends there. I’ll have to speak wit Ackbar to get someone to replace me as General of the fleet against Zsinji while I’m gone, but that will be done in a jiff.”

”Thanks…all of you. The Jedi who will go to Corillea should be here anytime.” A few moments later the doors opened again. The Jedi had arrived.

[This is where you come in, place your sheer or “bio” and walk into the room. You all have received a message from Luke himself to come to this room and that it was urgent. This is very rare, you decide your own mood when entering.]
(i just hope ppl actually join this time and what screwed ppl up is that ushed moved it and people got lost

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:00 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:07 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

THIS IS VITAL FOR THE RPG. PLEASE READ IT ALL, ESPECIALLY THE STUFF AT THE BOTTOM.

[plz dont quote me, it takes up space and will discourage people from reading this. When you post make sure it is only your sheet or bio[]

[I will narrate the plot, please do your best to follow the stroy, what you post will affect the story, I only am making the base, but dont post anything that is completely unrelated. Such as things like there is a Dark Lord rizing at so and so or A large amont of sith have been located in this place, posts like that will be made at certain places but to post such out of the blue just to start some huge fight will make the thread die, it did every other time. Im not trying to be boss, I am just trying to make a story that is compelling and enjoyable while clear and easy to read. Your posts should be like a novel.[]

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:08 PM
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

ok

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:12 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Name: Zahlor

Alias(Nickname): None

Species: Human

Padwan or Jedi Knight. (No Masters yet): Jedi Knight

Sabre Color: Unkown

Personality: Zahlor is an X-Military, and thus he is a natural leader and used to giving orders and having them obeyed. Don't let his tone or appeareance mis lead you however, he his a kind person and takes thing at heart. He may be harsh at times, and he expects the best. While he prefers a brute force approach, he is a brilliant tactician and always gets the job done. He cares a great deal for peace and life, but will not hesitate to kill, which is his specialty. Zahlor spent a brief perioud of time in the Altarian mines at the Atlas Moons and the force enfused crystals changed him in some way and he has not aged since.

History: Zahlor is an X-Military, he worked in nearly all the fields, and was a legend. Presumed dead for a few years, he re-surfaced as a Jedi. But he was not trained in the Academy, and his methods were not as tranquil. He worked as a bounty hunter and his renown for the killing of Athas Kandor (Large Hut). Considered one of the most dangerous men in the galaxy, he befriended Luke when he saved his life, and the same thing happened with Kyle Katarn later on. He was a user of the Dark Side for nearly a year, but for some reason it did not corrupt him. After Luke saved him, he denied the offer to become a Jedi, but eventually accepted after Kyle saved his life. One of the more powerful Jedi in the way of combat, he was very popular among the students. After Dessan invaded the Academy with his Dark Jedi troops, he lost all his friends and once again started using his Dark Powers, he killed many of the Dark Jedi and after the battle he used his skills he learned as a bounty hunter to start hunting them down. Shorty after he started his mad quest for venence a year ago he dissapeared and is now again presumed dead.

Other: (Quotes) "Most military commander today just care about getting their job done and leading them to they objective, I see things a different way. While I myself would die for a god cause, I would never even think of throwing another's life away. In my opinion a good leader leads their men to the objective, and leads them home. That's why I chose the Jedi, they are incedibly skilled combatents, and see things right."

"Dessan's force empowerd troops killed my friends Luke, I'm going to pay them back in the same favour, don't get in my way or I may try and kill you too...I don't know. Kyle may take this hard because of his past as a mercenary. Tell him not to try and find me."

[]Is there some way to delet the first seven pages on this thread? Ask Ush or something?[]

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 27th, 2005 at 10:05 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 09:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Closed- re-direct to new thread here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t363827.html

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 10:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote