KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Battle 2, Longpig vs Sentry (Vote Now!)

Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Battle 2, Longpig vs Sentry (Vote Now!)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Battle 2, Longpig vs Sentry (Vote Now!)

The battle will take place on the moon. Assume the moon has a breathable atmosphere similar to that of earth. All other implications of being on the moon apply.

Take all factors into consideration. Contestants may not destroy the battlefield.

Longpig

BIG SEXY

Absorbing Man - Body, powers
Flash - Powers
Dr Strange -magical fighting ability mind and powers

Dr Strange
http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoop...php?entryID=223

Flash (Barry)
http://www.dcuguide.com/profile.php?name=flash2

Absorbing Man
http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoop...y.php?entryID=2

vs

Sentry

Dr. Ethan Vell

Supreme : Body/Powers
Dr. Druid : Magic/Mind/Telepathy
Captain Marvel : Powers/Nega Bands

Captain Marvel
Also known as Genis Vell :
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...inmarveliii.htm

Dr. Druid
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...s/d/drdruid.htm

Supreme
http://www.weirdspace.dk/Rob%20Lief...version%201.htm

Both contestants have stated they post their own write-ups.

Forever Young...

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:11 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

1 hour prep before fight:

First 20 minutes: I start off by fortifying my magical defenses chanting druidic spells to help protect me against longpig's character. Simultaneously gathering ambient magical energy, and storing it in my nega bands.

Second 20 minutes: I start gathering energy from my surroundings. Cosmic energy, solar energy, ionic energy, and electromagnetic energy storing them in the nega bands. Though not an expert at using his nega bands, he can fire sufficient amounts of energy blasts that will hurt longpig's character a great deal. He also puts some of that energy to strengthen his energy shield, supplementing his already tough hide.

Third 20 minutes: I infuse the energy in my nega bands and combine the energies so each blast will contain a little bit of each different type of energy. I put up mental blocks using my telepathy to protect my mind from telepathic assaults, and then chants a druidic spell within the last few minutes to help increase his reaction times to compete with the speed of longpig's character.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:27 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Battle strategy 1: I start off by creating hundreds of illusions of me, via telepathy blinding and confusing longpig's character. Now I launch my speed attack, and I'll fly straight for longpig's character while he's distracted and encase my fist with energy from the nega bands, and land a solid punch to longpig character's face. I'm using my mind, and Druid is a powerful telepath.

Battle strategy 2: If he survives that or he counters by saying that he has some sort of magical shield up, consider that shield broken now, and longpig's character is in a lot of pain. Pain that slows his his speed and reaction times. Pain that keeps him from concentrating as well. If he counters by saying my fist would have been absorbed, which is logical since he has Absorbing Man's body, and my fist gets absorbed, even though not an expert at using the nega bands, I channel a great deal of my combined energies into his body, thus his body will absorb to much energy and therefore explode and dissapate into the atmosphere.

quote:
Limitations: There are undefined limits to the amount of power that the Absorbing Man can absorb. He met his first defeat when he exploded upon attempting to absorb the power of the entire planet Earth.

quote:
If the Absorbing Man's body is broken or dispersed somehow when he is in nonhuman state, his sentience is capable of reassembling himself over a period of time end returning himself to human form.

Yeah he might reform his body, but it can sometimes take a while to do so, and his character being out of the match for a few minutes is a KO.

Battle strategy 3: If he bring some kind of iron or uses his absorbing powers to mimic iron, thus greatly affecting my magical abilities, I can still rely on the other powers I have. The nega bands with the stored in the nega bands ex: Cosmic, solar, ionic, and electro-magnetic energy. I enormous strength, a nearly invulnerable hide and a energy shield boosting my resilience, xray and heat vision, and my telepathic powers. I can still stomp him with these powers.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:33 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Battle strategy 4 Part 1: I will try and counter every magical spell he has at his dispisal. Strange is the one I fear most so this is a list of almost all the spells he has and my counters for them:

quote:
Amulet of Agamotto

* Doc's first, original amulet, given to him by the Ancient One. It is the predecessor to the Eye of Agamotto.
* First appearance: ST #110 (Doc's first appearance). Referred to as Amulet of Agamotto in DSSS #56.
* Doc was awarded the Eye of Agamotto by the Ancient One after defeating Dormammu in ST #127.
* After awarding Doc the Eye, the Ancient One gave the first Amulet back to Agamotto [DSSS #32].
* Silver Dagger stole the Amulet (or "early-model Eye") from Agamotto (or more accurately, Agamotto let him take it) and used it in his empty left eye socket for a time [DSSS #32].
* Doc eventually awarded this Amulet to his apprentice Rintrah [DSSS Annual #2].
* The Amulet's powers are virtually identical to the Eye's.
See the Eye of Agamotto below to see my counter for it.

quote:
Astral Form

* Doc is able to enter a trance (rather quickly) and leave his physical body for a ghostly astral form. The astral form has no physical substance, can pass through walls, and is invisible to the non-mystical (except for the Hulk). The physical body is stationary and helpless during this time. There is no connection to the physical body- if it is moved without the mystic's knowledge while away in astral form, the mystic must search for it [ST #121]. If the astral form does not return to the body within 24 hours, the body dies and the mystic is helplessly trapped in astral form until it slowly dissipates [ST #121]. A mystic is weaker in raw power in his astral form than he is in his physical body.
* First appearance: ST #110.
* Intense atomic energy, like at the core of a star, "can bring about a chemical change which could prove fatal to a spirit form" [ST #134].
* The astral form can be used to take possession of another body [DS #80].

He won't be able to use this power because that would mean he'd have to leave his body somewhere unprotected. All I have to do is destroy earth or whatever planet I'm on, and he dies. But I'm pretty sure that's against the rules in both our parts. He physically has to be there, and I'm not allowed to destroy our earth. I can still harm him in astral form with a great deal of heat, and solar energy from my nega bands should do the trick. I could also supplement my solar energy blast with blasts from my heat vision.

quote:
Bolts of Balthakk

* Standard energy blast [DS #32].
* Apparently used to break up a large melee by teleporting each group to opposite sides of a room (spelled Balthaak here) [Def V2 #8].

Energy blast will not affect me. I will absorb it. Teleporting me somewhere isn't allowed either by Evangel's rules.

quote:
Bolts of Bedevilment

* Standard energy blast.

I'll absorb it.

quote:
Book of the Vishanti

* First appearance: ST #116. "I possess the only known copy of the Book of the Vishanti! Every counter-spell known to the mystic arts is inscribed within these time-worn pages!"
* Can be enlarged to envelop a target, sending them into "the endless dimensions of the Vishanti" and "the hidden landscapes of your mind" [DS #33].

He doesn't have time to read the whole book now. If he somehow has mastered every spell in the book, which is unlikely, I will use non-mystical attacks to hurt and destroy him. Tons of energy blasts should do it. He also cannot send me to the endless dimension which is illegal by the rules.

quote:
Clamp of Containment

* Summons and shapes rock from the ground beneath a target, trapping the lower body and hands at the waist. The target is unable to cast spells. Used on Doc by Cyrus Black [DS #34].
He will summon rocks to trap me? How long will that hold me? A couple of seconds? maybe less.

quote:
Cloak of Levitation

* Red with yellow trim and distinctive cowl, the Cloak allows Doc to fly with little effort or drain to his personal mystic energies.
* Doc can mentally command, move and control the Cloak. He has used it to envelop enemies.
Envelop me in his cloak? Wow I wonder how long that will keep me busy. If it's somehow mystically charged, I'll blast my way through it, or use my heat vision.

quote:
Crimson Bands of Cytorrak

* Large red glowing ribbons usually used to wrap and capture or imprison a target.
* Can be sent out en masse to search for a specific target. Dormammu looked for Doc this way [DSSS #1].
* In What If? V2 #52, What If Dr. Doom Became Sorcerer Supreme?, Dormammu used the Crimson Bands to seal the Baxter Building.
* Can be used for feats of strength. Doc used them to break out of a Clamp of Containment [DS #34].
* The Bands can be used to lasso someone out of a crowd [X-Men Annual #4].
* The Bands have also appeared as a large imprisoning crystal that shrinks [ST #128].

Crimson Crystals of Cytorrak

* Summons what appear to be small rubies that are used as an energy blast [MP #5].
* Doc used them to imprison, shrink and cast away a Vipers of Valtorr spell cast against him [DS #34].
Okay one of the few objects I'm worried about. If he does somehow capture me, I will infuse my energy stored in my nega bands and expel them violently sending tremendous amounts of energy through the Bands causing a explosion, simultaneously using my strength to help break out of the Bands. Feats of strength? No hay he's as strong as my character. With Absorbing man's powers, he could increase his strength to levels that are near mine, not surpass it. What is he gonna do? punch me? I'm probably not goiing to feel it as much. If he grabs hols of me, I'll overload him with energies from the nega bands, and bomm, dissapates into the atmosphere. Energy blasts? Not going to affect me. I'll absorb it. Shrinking me? Imprisoning me in a mystical crystal? See above what I would with the nega bands. If he does shrink me, I'm gonna be that much harder to hit.

quote:
Darkhold, The

* A powerful book, of parchments written by the Chthon, Elder God of Chaos, containing his arcance and demonic secrets, collected and bound by the evil sorceress Morgan Le Fey [DSSS #11].
No way he's mastered everything in this book.

quote:
Demons of Denak

* Summons what mainfests as numerous invisible claws, used for attack or to rip suitable objects apart [I forget?].
* A common Doc exclamation.
Not going to affect me. One- It has to get through my energy shield. Two- My durability is on par or even greater than Superman's. Claws hurting me? Pffft.

quote:
Dreamwalking

* Doc can enter the dreams of others [ST #110].
* Doc: "My first lessons were in dreamwalking..." [ASM V2 #47].
Yes he will be dreaming, because that first solid punch I landed would have put him in lala land. LOL!

quote:
Eye of Agamotto

* Dr. Strange's most powerful and precious item. Very similar to its predecessor the Amulet of Agamotto.
* The Ancient One can activate the Amulet's powers remotely [ST #110].
* The Amulet/Eye can send out a hypnotic, immobilizing ray of blinding light [ST #110].
* The powers of the Amulet/Eye are available to Doctor Strange while he is astral form. An astral form of the Amulet/Eye travels with Doc's astral form. The Amulet/Eye's physical form remains with Doc's physical body, and that can also be activated by Doc while in astral form. This seems to make the Amulet/Eye an incredibly powerful and useful item. No other item has been shown to do this [ST #110].
* It can be used to communicate with others and transmit thoughts over long distances [ST #110].
* Doc uses it on several occasions to transmit strength/health to the Ancient One [ST #111].
* Its light can be used to detect normally-invisible mystical auras, effects, etc. [ST #116].
* Its light can dissolve illusions. "Nothing evil can bask in its glow for long!" [ST #116].
* It can be used to completely read another's mind [ST #118].
* It can unlock door bolts ("no mere man-made lock can resist the power of my enchanted amulet") [ST #120].
* It can play back recent past events in an area (because "light waves never completely disappear") [ST #121].
One, Ancient One is not in this fight. Two, I can hurt both his physical and astral form, with relative ease. Three, hypnotic blinding ray of light? LIGHT. I control it. Shouldn't affect me as much. Detect normally invisible auras, effects, etc? I have a similar power called cosmic awareness. Four, I'm not evil, so it's glow won't affect me. Five, Read my mind? Sure, but not all of it. I am a powerful telepath, and the mental blocks I put in place should hinder this use a great deal. ("no mere man-made lock can resist the power of my enchanted amulet") I am no mere man.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:40 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote:
Flames of the Faltine

* Standard energy blast. The Flames are usually green.
* Used to melt the Icy Tendrils of Ikthalon [DS #33].

Flames of Regency

* The flames around Dormammu's head have been explained as a kind of fiery crown signifying the leader of the Dark Dimension. When Clea was leader of the Dark Dimension, she was shown with flames behind her head (but her head wasn't engulfed in the fire as Dormammu's was). However, other Faltinians who had nothing to do with control of the Dark Dimension have been shown to look like little Dormammus with flaming heads.
* While Clea was leader of the Dark Dimension, she said that the flames of regency whispered tyrannical, urge-for-power type thoughts to her that she had to resist [Marvel Comics Presents #20].
Fire? Is that fire going to corrupt me? Pffft. HAHAHA. LOL! What will that do? Burn me? One energy shield that has withstood heat from stars. Two, a near invulnerable body which flames aren't going hurt either.

quote:
Fungol Thopa

* "The Curses and Fiends of Fungol Thopa." Used by Sligguth against Dr. Strange with the incantation "K'Thaka Fungoi!" Manifests a foul fungus on the target which drains life from the pores [MP #5].
Fungus won't get past my energy shield.

quote:
Hypnotism

* Doctor Strange possesses the standard ability to powerfully and instantly hypnotize others, plant suggestions, forget their past or that they ever met Doc, etc.
Hypnotize me? I'm a telepath and I to am a hypnotist. Won't work so well on me. smile

quote:
Icy Tendrils of Ikthalon

* Entraps the target in a freezing coating of ice [DS #33].
Ever see Superman breaking out of ice? I'll do the same with my Supreme body. smile

quote:
Images of Ikonn

* Doc freaks out Galactus(!) with this spell: "I reached into the darkest corners of his mind to confront Galactus with the ghosts of all he has slain." [Fantastic Four #243]
I'm a hero, the only people I have slain are villains. That won't affect my consciousness. Galactus has slaughtered millions, maybe billions. That's why he freaked out.

quote:
Martial Arts

* Doc's mystical training with the Ancient One included full martial arts training. He has no problem letting the occasional karate chop fly.
* Doc has dodged a kung fu chop by Mantis, something "only three others have ever done" [Defenders V1 #9].
What, he's going to duke it out with me? Pffft. I'll knock his block off. Again if he does get close to me and grabs me, I'll overload him with the energy from the nega bands. Boom he explodes and dissapates into the atmosphere.

quote:
Mist of Hoggoth- see Spell of Hoggoth
Mists of Morpheus

* Standard sleep spell [Def V2 #8].

Mists of Munnopor

* Summons a bluish gas which covers the face of the opponent and suffocates him [DS #34].
Make me sleep? Not going to affect me as much due to my excellent and well trained body and powerful telepathy. It's going to make me yawn, that's it. Suffocate me? I don't need air to breath.

quote:
Multiple Body Illusion

* Several illusions of Doctor Strange surge forth; enemies don't know which is the real one, if any of them are.
* In what appears to be a huge power boost to this ability, Doc can give each illusory figure the power to hypnotize people [ST #131].
* Appearances: ST #123 (first, against Loki), ST #130-131, DS #70.
I have this power too, won't affect me as much. I'll do the same to him.

quote:
Orb of Agamotto

* Doctor Strange's "crystal ball."
* Originally portrayed as a globe of the Earth- the work of evil mystical forces appeared as dark spots, revealing their location on Earth and their intensity to Doc.
Again, I'm not evil.

quote:
Purple Gem

* The gem provides a means to enter (or become trapped in) the Purple Dimension led by the slaver Aggamon [ST #119] [DS #56].
* Used to amplify and focus the Eye of Agamotto's power; the incantation included "Heightened by Aggamon's distant might" [DS #33].
* Used to entrap an opponent; the target appeared to be more like eaten by the gem itself rather than transported to the Purple Dimension [DS #33].
Eat me? Entrap me? Read above what I will do with the crimson bands of cyttorak and the crimson crystals of cyttorak. I will do the same here.

quote:
Rains of Raggadorr

* Summons a small thunderstorm. The Rains washed away Fungol Thopa, while accompanying lightning struck at multiple evil targets [MP #5].
Wow! Rain and Thunder are going to pierce my energy shield and nearly invulnerable skin!? No, it won't.

quote:
Ring, Unnamed ("Astral Form Power")

* The Ancient One gave Doc a ring which allows him to do everything in astral form that he can in real-life form [ST #117].
I can cook him with my solar energy in astral form. Read above.

quote:
Rings of Raggadorr
Sanctum Sanctorum
Screaming Idol

* An ancient idol of Tiboro, leader of the Sixth Dimension. The object allows Tiboro to influence and capture people on Earth, and provides travel between Earth and the Sixth Dimension.
* Go to the excellent Tiboro page at The Marvel Universe Appendix.
Leaving the battlefield isn't allowed. Sending me somewhere isn't allowed either. Tsk. Tsk.

quote:
(Light of the) Seven Suns of Cinnibus

* A powerful energy blast described as a scorching, all-consuming brilliance [DS #34].
Hmmm. I will probably feel this, but it won't hurt me thanks to my energy shield and near invulnerable hide.

quote:
Shackles of Sheol

* Magenta bands which enwrap a being's legs and cross at the chest, used to trap and transport an opponent. Used against Doc by Mephista [DSSS #30].
See Superman and Wonderman breaking out of a GL's energy grasp. I will do the same with my Supreme body.

quote:
Shield of the Seraphim

* Standard protection spell. Shown as a shimmering globe around Dr. Strange.

"Sleep Protection Chant"

* "I carelessly forgot to utter the protective chant which keeps me safe from harm when I shut my eyes in repose" [ST #122].
I will crack open his shield with my very first blow. My fist encased in combined energies from the nega bands. He's going to need a sleep prrotection chant after I hit him.

quote:
Spell of Forgetfulness

* Makes any number of people forget a recent event [ST #129].

Spell of Hoggoth

* Summons the Mist of Hoggoth, which allows entry into Nightmare's realm and provides a narrow path of safety to follow within that shadowy dimension [ST #116].
Make me forget I'm fighting? Won't work, thanks to mental blocks, telepathy, and excellent control over my mind and body.

quote:
Telekinesis
Telepathy
Teleportation & Transportation
Time Manipulation
Has he ever demonstrated these powers without invoking or casting sprlls? I think he possesses none of these powers, only casting spells that allow him to do so. My character is a natural born telepath/telekinetic. Teleportation and transportation? I can do the same via nega bands and with Supreme body, I can pretty much travel anywhere I want.

quote:
Vapors of Valtorr

* First appearance: ST #115. Mordo attacks the Ancient One with them in Doc's first origin story.
* Summons a dark cloud that can surround and imprison an opponent [ST #125].
* Summons a dark ominous cloud, with accompanying lightning striking at several enemy targets [MP #5]. Similar to the Rains of Raggadorr.

Vipers of Valtorr

* Summons a mass of long, green, writhing snake-like tentacles to grapple and constrict a target [DS #34]. Also shown with large-clawed hands at the ends [DS #1].
* A common Doc exclamation.

Winds of Watoomb

* Summons massive winds that can move opponents away, or friends to safety [DS #70].
Vapors of Valtorr? Dark cloud blinding me? Lightning hitting me? Cosmic awareness helps me see through illusions and things of the sort. Lightning? I'll absorb that to, to add to my collection of energies. Vipers of Valtorr? I'll rip those tentacles apart. Massive winds? HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! Like wind is going to blow me away. He should use it on himseld to blow himself to safety, away from me.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:47 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

During prep.
I test my new body for any weakness and all strengths.

I fiddle with my new body(heehehe) and find that I can turn myself nearly invulnerable by absorbing into my Ball and chain, i also find out that my strength is been amplified to 100 level strength.

As Dr. Strange i have many mental powers, I can mesmerize and i have great if not 100% resistance to telepathy using the eye of agamotto I aslo can use the Eye to read others mind as well as see through illusions cast by other magic.

I also test my new body's speed, which seems to be able to go lightspeed.

I put up a forcefield over me that has taken punches by Hulk and cosmic blast's from SS with no ill effect.
I wait for the bell to ring.

Battle:
First off you are using Druid's mind and powers, Druid is clinically insane, his magic has done this to him making it nearly impossible for him to make rational decisions.

Anything Druid can do Dr Strange can and has done better, in Druids own bio he is called a weaker watered down version of Strange.

When we first see each other, I already have my shield up that has taken hits from Hulk and blasts by Surfer, you aren't getting past it.

I then absorb myself into my iron ball and chain, seeing that Druid's powers are immensly impared by iron, me turning into pure iron is basically making any of Druid's already irrational thoughts and magic simply inaffective. The eye of Agamotta on my forehead will see through all illusions cast by Druid.

I simply move as fast as i can which is light speed and wrap you in the unbreakable bands of cyttorak that galactus himself cannot break.
Incapacitation affords me the win.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on May 10th, 2005 at 04:01 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:57 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, I'm not reading all that.
paraphrase.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:06 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

...some detailed prep there Sentry. Nice job. I'm nowhere near a decision yet for my vote, but the level of detail you employed was impressive.

-DM

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:09 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

"He won't be able to use this power because that would mean he'd have to leave his body somewhere unprotected. All I have to do is destroy earth or whatever planet I'm on, and he dies. But I'm pretty sure that's against the rules in both our parts. He physically has to be there, and I'm not allowed to destroy our earth. I can still harm him in astral form with a great deal of heat, and solar energy from my nega bands should do the trick. I could also supplement my solar energy blast with blasts from my heat vision."

First off I'm not going to use astral form, I'm going to use the Eye to see past your illusions. Also, you're not allowed to destroy the arena.

""Okay one of the few objects I'm worried about. If he does somehow capture me, I will infuse my energy stored in my nega bands and expel them violently sending tremendous amounts of energy through the Bands causing a explosion, simultaneously using my strength to help break out of the Bands. Feats of strength? No hay he's as strong as my character. With Absorbing man's powers, he could increase his strength to levels that are near mine, not surpass it. What is he gonna do? punch me? I'm probably not goiing to feel it as much. If he grabs hols of me, I'll overload him with energies from the nega bands, and bomm, dissapates into the atmosphere. Energy blasts? Not going to affect me. I'll absorb it. Shrinking me? Imprisoning me in a mystical crystal? See above what I would with the nega bands. If he does shrink me, I'm gonna be that much harder to hit.""

If Galactus can't break free of the bands you can't.

""I'm not evil, so it's glow won't affect me.""
Yes, Druid is evil, and the glow would kill you.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:16 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

""Hypnotize me? I'm a telepath and I to am a hypnotist. Won't work so well on me.""
True, but no where near the master of hypnotism as Dr Strange.

Multiple Body Illusion:
"I have this power too, won't affect me as much. I'll do the same to him."
Your power will be ineffective, Agamotto allows me to see through any illusion. Especially one by a low grade druid.
My Illusions will work, yours will not.

Spell of forgetfulness:
""Make me forget I'm fighting? Won't work, thanks to mental blocks, telepathy, and excellent control over my mind and body.""

Too bad youre insane, and cannot concentrait like you used to. You will forget.

All I have to do is wrap you into The Bands, and youre done.
Very simple, you can't break it, you cant break stranges shield, you can't concentrait due to your insanity, your magic is useless while i am in iron form. the end.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:23 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Dr. Druid is vulnerable to iron? No wonder he's dead.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:24 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The first thing i do after turning into iron is to creat the Rains of Raggadorr to distract you.

After that I then use the spell of forgetfulness, your mind is insane and old, you can't concentrait, you will start to forget even if it takes longer than usual.

In your stuper brought on by the spell I will make the most powerful spell possible of the Bands of Cyttorak, you cannot break them unless they are weilded by a magic that is weak.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:28 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Dr. Druid is vulnerable to iron? No wonder he's dead.

Yeah, he was shot by a girl. Druid was drivin insane by his on magic, totally irrational.

His powers and all of his ancestors powers are nearly useless when iron is around, I turn myself into 100% iron, Druids powers are basically negated.

I might not be as strong(im class 100 though) as Supreme but i am as fast and as durable.

I wont fist fight you, I will simply use my magic to make your forget what you are doing i.e spell of forgetfullness, THEN you wont even struggle against the Unbreakable bands of Cyttorak.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:34 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Damn. Nice start from you both. I'm kinda wishing that I had longer to decide though...

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:42 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a one page fight at most. I luckily have every single one of each of his characters weaknesses.

Druids powers are effected by iron-I have an Iron ball and chain i can become 100% iron.

Supreme vulnerability is Supremium AND MAGIC- I just happen to be the best magic user on earth.

Druids magic always has been sub par when compaired to Stranges, Druid can't do anything that Strange hasn't mastered and is 10x better at.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:42 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I keep having to make multiple posts because the dude wrote so much at once.....and most of it is wrong.

dammit man, paraphrase!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:46 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Insane you say? Is that your only defense? I'm insane with power is what your telling me? No.

quote:
""Hypnotize me? I'm a telepath and I to am a hypnotist. Won't work so well on me.""
True, but no where near the master of hypnotism as Dr Strange.

Multiple Body Illusion:
"I have this power too, won't affect me as much. I'll do the same to him."
Your power will be ineffective, Agamotto allows me to see through any illusion. Especially one by a low grade druid.
My Illusions will work, yours will not.

Unlike your character, I have true telepathic powers, something Strange has not. He utters spells and incantations to do things like that. I can use my telepathic powers to create temporary illusions confusing your character. Even with little knowledge of the nega bands, I use a little energy and make my illusions solid to confuse you even more. Have fun with that Eye/Orb of Agamotto. Meanwhile I'll be pelting you with energy blasts from my nega bands and my heat vision.

quote:
All I have to do is wrap you into The Bands, and youre done.
Very simple, you can't break it, you cant break stranges shield, you can't concentrait due to your insanity, your magic is useless while i am in iron form. the end.

I'm not defenseless while entrapped in your Bands... I can still hit you with a dose of heat vision that wouldn't feel to good. Thus the pain from the heat vision melting your skin off will throw of your concentration and loosen your grip on the Bands, thus allowing me to break free.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:55 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Do you have Supremium? No. Are you gonna transmute matter to create it? No. Do you have cosmic awareness to tell you what my weakess is? No.

I have cosmic awareness, even though not an expert, I notice your limitations. My speed is bolstered a little by the energy in my nega bands. Ethan's speed is already near light, just a little energy more will make him fast as you, maybe faster. I'm am gonna plow both my hands into you channeling enormous amounts of the combined energies I stored before the fight. You don't need to be an expert to expel energy, and I'll put it all into you. Overloading you causing you to explode and you will dissapate into the atomsphere. Sure your body will reform, but it takes time. If your even out of this fight for a few minutes, you lose, via TKO.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 05:02 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Insane? yep.
"As time passed however, his magic apparently began to corrupt him, and eventually he appeared to succumb to madness, taking the name Druid and operating out of New York. He was slain by the supervillain Nekra, she shot Druid in the head, and as he lay dying, Hellstorm informed him "You're a lunatic, a religious maniac, a bad idea. You should have been stamped out at birth. And, in the end, you're a failure.""

Druids magic has currupted his mind. He no longer is able to make rational decisions.

As for this:
"Unlike your character, I have true telepathic powers, something Strange has not. He utters spells and incantations to do things like that. I can use my telepathic powers to create temporary illusions confusing your character. Even with little knowledge of the nega bands, I use a little energy and make my illusions solid to confuse you even more. Have fun with that Eye/Orb of Agamotto. Meanwhile I'll be pelting you with energy blasts from my nega bands and my heat vision."

A true telepath means nothing when going against the eye of agamotto. I can read your mind with it and see through ANY illusion by ANYONE. Strange was able to see through CYTORRAKS Illusions with it. A druid isn't on par with Steve, much less Cyttorak.

My shield has taken blasts from Surfer and punches by an enraged Hulk, neither made any effect. Neither will your charming yet futile attempt to pelt it with energy blasts.

""I'm not defenseless while entrapped in your Bands... I can still hit you with a dose of heat vision that wouldn't feel to good. Thus the pain from the heat vision melting your skin off will throw of your concentration and loosen your grip on the Bands, thus allowing me to break free.""
Defensless? no, but you are in a stupor due to my spell, also heat vision will not go through my shield....Gladiators heat vision didn't Supremes wont either.

All i need is a few second incapacitation and I win.
You wont be able to move or break the Bands, your guy will be stuck for as long as Strange wills the Bands to remain.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 05:05 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Do you have Supremium? No. Are you gonna transmute matter to create it? No. Do you have cosmic awareness to tell you what my weakess is? No.

I have cosmic awareness, even though not an expert, I notice your limitations. My speed is bolstered a little by the energy in my nega bands. Ethan's speed is already near light, just a little energy more will make him fast as you, maybe faster. I'm am gonna plow both my hands into you channeling enormous amounts of the combined energies I stored before the fight. You don't need to be an expert to expel energy, and I'll put it all into you. Overloading you causing you to explode and you will dissapate into the atomsphere. Sure your body will reform, but it takes time. If your even out of this fight for a few minutes, you lose, via TKO.

Do i need supremium? no. Magic is Supremes next biggest weakness, and i have an ass load of that.

You say you will hit me with your hands?? Please, your guy will never get past my shield to touch me.

Your guy will be in a stupor via the spell of forgetfullness that you cannot resist totally, you will lose concentration due to insanity AND stupor.
Leaving me time enough with my lightspeed to wrap you in the Unbreakable Bands of Cyttorak.

I win.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 05:08 AM