KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Luke Cage

Wolverine vs Luke Cage
Started by: JWangSDC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
if needles made out of adamatium by normal doctors could pierce cages thing, wolverine with razor sharp claws and superhuman strength would have no trouble.

what event would you be refferring to?

in what if wolverine enemy of the state he killed cage by stabbing him, I know it not 616, but food for thought
and cages skin is not inpiercable it as durable as titanium

ok that was all I wanted to know

the Comic is Wolverine V1 (<- I think) 157 on page 18 & 19

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 09:34 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

^^^ I was going to say that issue as well. But are you sure that was Cage he was fighting? It's been so long I can't recall.

Last edited by dmills on Oct 9th, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 10:29 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Who was he fighting in that issue?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 10:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Some.....person???

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 10:43 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifinut

Originally posted by Parmaniac
ok that was all I wanted to know

the Comic is Wolverine V1 (<- I think) 157 on page 18 & 19
here it is

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

but how do we know this carver guy's skin isn't harder than cage's?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 11:40 PM
scifinut is currently offline Click here to Send scifinut a Private Message Find more posts by scifinut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ha! I was almost sure it was Carver. Thanks, scifinut.

Exactly, he could've been more durable. It was a single try anyway. Notice that Carver didn't want to push his luck and dodged Logan's second attack.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 11:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifinut

no prob

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 11:56 PM
scifinut is currently offline Click here to Send scifinut a Private Message Find more posts by scifinut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Luke

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 12:00 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ha! I was almost sure it was Carver. Thanks, scifinut.

Exactly, he could've been more durable. It was a single try anyway. Notice that Carver didn't want to push his luck and dodged Logan's second attack.

True, especially since that would have been his face that was going up against the claws, eyes included. I'm pretty sure he didn't want to end up like Rulk. Although, he was confident enough to take the 1st slash, so I say he has some confidence in himself.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:11 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wow, Cage weakness is adamantium. If he was too get cut by adamantium claws in a vital area he would DIE. It takes longer for him to heal from an adamantium blade than any other wound.

This is a none fight and yes, adamantium can pierce Luke, hell, adamantium is his kryptonite.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:16 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Yes, he can be cut by adamantium, they use high power lasers and adamantium on him for surgeries and such. However, adamantium wounds heal just as fast as his other wounds, which all heal about 3 times as fast as normal, thanks to the Power Man process.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:21 AM
Squirrel Fart

The L word.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:22 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by KingD19
Yes, he can be cut by adamantium, they use high power lasers and adamantium on him for surgeries and such. However, adamantium wounds heal just as fast as his other wounds, which all heal about 3 times as fast as normal, thanks to the Power Man process.

No it doesnt unless he got some kind of upgrade. He can die from a adamantium cut: bleed to death.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:23 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

You obviously didn't read a word I said. I said his adamantium wounds heal just as fast as his other wounds, which all heal at 1/3rd the rate of regular people.

And I also said HE COULD BE WOUNDED BY ADAMANTIUM!!!!!

Hell, I even said they need adamantium and high power lasers to pierce his skin for surgeries, what were you reading?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:25 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Wolverine

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 04:09 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Cage doesnt stand a chance.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 04:10 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Wolverine ftw.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 05:11 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Didnt they use adamantium to operate on him in "secret war"?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 08:27 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlindMurdock

Wolverine wins because of the claws.Otherwise he couldn't really hurt Cage.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 06:45 PM
BlindMurdock is currently offline Click here to Send BlindMurdock a Private Message Find more posts by BlindMurdock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by KingD19
True, especially since that would have been his face that was going up against the claws, eyes included. I'm pretty sure he didn't want to end up like Rulk. Although, he was confident enough to take the 1st slash, so I say he has some confidence in himself.

Funny, Logan actually did gouge his eye out in the end.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6230/carver4bg9.jpg (credit to jinzin)

He probably couldn't avoid that slash. Anyway, like I said, it was just one try. Mr Clean would've been a better example, I think.

Originally posted by BlindMurdock
Wolverine wins because of the claws.Otherwise he couldn't really hurt Cage.

Pressure points stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 07:05 PM