KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Luke Cage

Wolverine vs Luke Cage
Started by: JWangSDC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Funny, Logan actually did gouge his eye out in the end.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6230/carver4bg9.jpg (credit to jinzin)

He probably couldn't avoid that slash. Anyway, like I said, it was just one try. Mr Clean would've been a better example, I think.

Pressure points stick out tongue
What's the # and name of the issue????

EDIT: nvrm found it.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Oct 11th, 2009 at 08:47 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 08:43 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine # 157

(please log in to view the image)

not sure of the name of the story arc without diggin up comics too lazy.

anyways.... Wolverine 9/10

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 11:00 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Even with out claws Wolverine would likely win. Cage stamina is questionable at best.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 11:07 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

pressure point on cage should work the one he used on Rogue when they fought for leadership of the x-men

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 11:37 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Any chance we could get lucky and they kill each other?

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 11:46 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Even with out claws Wolverine would likely win. Cage stamina is questionable at best.

Matt murdock punched Cage and broke his hand, I know Logan has an adamantium skeleton and you think theres no such thing as inconsistencies with his character but come on.........
What do you think Wolverine punching Cage is going to do?

Last edited by SasuOna on Oct 31st, 2010 at 01:18 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 01:15 AM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

He's saying that Wolverine could outlast Cage in H2H.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 02:48 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by King Castle
pressure point on cage should work the one he used on Rogue when they fought for leadership of the x-men
Rogue's skin is less tough than Cage's by a fair margin, no?

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 07:11 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

ZZWHAAAA?!?! Really?
I thought indestructibility was her gimmick... confused

When has this been proven?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 05:55 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ Her durability is supposed to be on par with Ms. Marvel. I'd still put that below Cage's.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 06:53 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

okay.... but why?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 07:19 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Does Rogue still have Ms. Marvel level durabilty?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 07:19 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Rogue's skin is less tough than Cage's by a fair margin, no?
Rogue has stated her skin is near invulnerable and has allowed her to actually shrug off a beating from hulk..
She also bn knocked to the moon by Binary and came flyin back with no injuries and fully awake and uninjured. same with non goober Jugg she is a tough broad.

She has taken high Caliber Machine gun fire of the Neo without being punctured.

i personally think her skin Vulnerability is above Luke's

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 07:50 PM
jinzin

That would be my opinion as well... but I'm waiting to see what ODG comes up with here.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 07:51 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

well there was that one time when Sabretooth kept clawing at her till she passed out.. i personally think it was the pain shock of the attack but she still wasnt pierced.

but, if we compare it to the times Luke has bn ko'ed by Ironfist kick or punch its pretty even imo on low showings.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 08:02 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by King Castle
well there was that one time when Sabretooth kept clawing at her till she passed out.. i personally think it was the pain shock of the attack but she still wasnt pierced.

but, if we compare it to the times Luke has bn ko'ed by Ironfist kick or punch its pretty even imo on low showings.

Actually she didn't go out from being clawed she went into shock because she absorbed a bit of his psychotic mental state and couldn't handle it.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 08:34 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm..... interesting then i retract my previous statement.

Rogue is better.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 08:36 PM
ODG

Originally posted by jinzin
okay.... but why?
General impression. Cage's durability has been portrayed more consistently these days. Like when the Yelena Super Adaptoid absorbed the New Avengers' powers, it was Cage's unbreakable skin that was played up, not Ms. Marvel's.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 09:44 PM
tkitna

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
it was Cage's unbreakable skin that was played up, not Ms. Marvel's.

Because thats all he has going for him. As a brick, he's pretty pathetic. I'm not sure Cage is more durable than Carol to be honest. In a fight, Cage would get mauled though. I dont know. Just seems like Marvel is pushing him and has been for awhile.

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Nov 1st, 2010 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 01:22 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by SasuOna
Matt murdock punched Cage and broke his hand, I know Logan has an adamantium skeleton and you think theres no such thing as inconsistencies with his character but come on.........
What do you think Wolverine punching Cage is going to do?

Originally posted by StyleTime
He's saying that Wolverine could outlast Cage in H2H.

Yup and the reason why i believe this, is mainly his recent sanction fight with DD, he was getting completely worked, because his stamina was not nearly as good as DD;s.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 06:20 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote