KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Luke Cage

Wolverine vs Luke Cage
Started by: JWangSDC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SasuOna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Though Carver theory would never work your equally wrong.

Been tried, does not work, he even fought a beinging who used sonic attacks, and still Wolverine kept on fighting.

Because for some reason Luke Cages or even the Thing's Thunderclaps are somehow the same as a sonic based attack. No
Nice Association fallacy.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 04:17 AM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by SasuOna
Because for some reason Luke Cages or even the Thing's Thunderclaps are somehow the same as a sonic based attack. No
Nice Association fallacy.

They are very much like a sonic attack. It most damaging effects are what they do to your equaliberium.

also did you miss the part, were I said it been tried before (meaning Thunder claps) he shown to tank them quite easily majority of the time.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 04:35 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Cage has unbreakable skin, Logan claws that cut thrugh his unbreakable skin. Plus there's the speed, agility and skills advantage. And a HF. How did this thread go for 7 pages?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 05:34 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by SamZED
Cage has unbreakable skin, Logan claws that cut thrugh his unbreakable skin. Plus there's the speed, agility and skills advantage. And a HF. How did this thread go for 7 pages?

We started talking about what if Wolverine fought him with just h2h. not claws.

Then there beening people like Sasu who actaully believe Luke would win this against Wolverine wielding adamatium claws

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 05:36 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by SasuOna
Is this before or after Cage Thunderclaps Wolverine til hes unconscious?

Also I'm sure your assumption about Adamantium poisoning was never directly applied to Cage or anyone else for that matter. I guess Wolverine is giving everyone he cuts adamantium poisoning now right?

Honestly ... I read it off of his bio from the marvel encyclopedia. It stated that he had unbreakable skn except to adamantium and when cut by it, it takes a while for him to heal the wound vs any other mortal wound.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 06:13 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

without adamantium: cage.
with adamantium: logan.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 08:51 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Honestly ... I read it off of his bio from the marvel encyclopedia. It stated that he had unbreakable skn except to adamantium and when cut by it, it takes a while for him to heal the wound vs any other mortal wound.
what you are referring to is that Cage power to be invulnerable actually reduces his healing below that of your average human,,, he needs more time to heal and repair that is all.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 07:12 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Cage stomps.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 04:32 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Honestly ... I read it off of his bio from the marvel encyclopedia.

Back when carver was honest.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 07:50 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 01:17 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Logan almost evertime

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 10:00 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote