KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » What is your fave sci-fi weapon of choice?

What is your fave sci-fi weapon of choice?
Started by: griefzombie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Next Venom_girl
Scream

I'd say that Halo trumps the Death Star in terms of destructive power.
I'd like an Alien Symbiote or the goblin glider from the Spider-man movie. Lightsabre / energy sword weapons are cool (either that or the enchanted katana), the staff weapons (2x4s as Marcus calls them) from Babylon 5, and those hand weapons in Stargate that make that cool buzzing sound (1 blast paralyses, 2 blasts kills, 3 blasts distigrates), the skrills / organic energy blasting weapons from Earth: Final Conflict were sweet, and who could forget the BFG9000 from Doom and the Plasma weaponry in Halo. Dune rocks too. "My name is a killing word."

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Jun 15th, 2005 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 10:56 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 12:15 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

The one true Sci fi God...

(please log in to view the image)

UNICRON!

Image courtesy of They are Among Us

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:08 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien What's wrong with having to much time on their hands

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:57 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIC_666
You Made Me....

probabaly a lightsaber

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:57 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien He may be a good singer jon bon jovi but he is a crap actor.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:01 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can beat Lightsbaer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, here is the ultimate ultimaticy.

2 double bladed lightsabers.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 06:19 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Heart of the tardis owns them all , It turns you into a god like being the weilder can bring the dead back to life block death beams and rip things apart molecule by molcule

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:01 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien That was pretty cool but it has its down sides as well anyway the bazookoid from red dwarf is the most funniest sci fi weapon invented.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 12:34 PM
kimmeh
vixen

Lightsaber is always the coolest stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:41 PM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lightsabre....

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:31 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

i would have to go wit unicron

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 10:20 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

Lightsaber! eek!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:42 PM
Aluminum Falcon is currently offline Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Son of Boromir
Middle earth warrior

i dont car just give somting thatll blow the heck outta everthing like i clone troop bazooka Happy Dance YAY BAZOOKAS

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 03:25 AM
Son of Boromir is currently offline Click here to Send Son of Boromir a Private Message Find more posts by Son of Boromir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Son of Boromir
Middle earth warrior

Next veno, girl has a good point the zat guns are good

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 03:28 AM
Son of Boromir is currently offline Click here to Send Son of Boromir a Private Message Find more posts by Son of Boromir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elrariel
Bounty Hunter

EE-3 Blaster smile

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 07:03 AM
Elrariel is currently offline Click here to Send Elrariel a Private Message Find more posts by Elrariel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Yep Next Veno, Girl is right

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 05:45 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlie8

Ive got quite a few but my 2 main ones would be the bazookoid off of Red Dwarf and my favourite would have to be the Sonic Screwdriver in Doctor Who. I dont know why but I just love it!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:19 AM
Charlie8 is currently offline Find more posts by Charlie8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

Hellboys gun the samaritan kick ass and comes with many different types of bullets.
I've also seen the samaritan pistol in the front window of forbidden planet in newcastle.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:32 AM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Lightsaber. It's a chliche, but damn there's nothing cooler.

A blue, single blade, old school one.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:56 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote