KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » What is your fave sci-fi weapon of choice?

What is your fave sci-fi weapon of choice?
Started by: griefzombie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dragon milly
sad

The light saber of course
[B]

Not expect anything! Never expect! Only hope! Only hoping best for you. That's not wrong, to hope.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:35 AM
dragon milly is currently offline Click here to Send dragon milly a Private Message Find more posts by dragon milly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

MJOLNIR battle armor... and Clouds Advent child Buster sword...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 03:25 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

I've heard from an friend that the buster sword is really bad ass in advent children.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 11:26 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

yup... but its not the buster sword anymore... its a combination of 6 blades that join together to form his sword... its a new take on omni-slash... one that kicks ass..

By Barker

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:09 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

Yeah I so want to see that

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 11:44 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I had his pic in ma sig.... here you can see it...

Attachment: cloud sig.gif
This has been downloaded 144 time(s).

By Barker

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 12:47 PM
Siddan

yeb the light saber of course... and that flying disc which the predator has is not bad eiher smile

There should be a poll or something on this

edit:

lol and just remembererd. The weapon which the hero has in the movie Orgasmo.. haha how fun wouldn´t that be!

Last edited by Siddan on Oct 12th, 2005 at 01:30 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 01:27 PM
Siddan is currently offline Click here to Send Siddan a Private Message Find more posts by Siddan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draconigena
Browncoat

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

I'm going to have to agree with Mr. Solo on this one.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 06:24 PM
draconigena is currently offline Click here to Send draconigena a Private Message Find more posts by draconigena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Don't need to beat the lightsaber, just the person holding it, like Darth Maul knocking off Qui Gon, Jango Fett whipping it out of the hands of Obi Wan with his cord, it's not as hard as you think.

My favorite goes to, well, anything Predator may have handy, namely the shoulder cannon.

So true. The predator could easily beat any of those so called Jedi's.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 09:17 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

Thanks for the image, their is no point for the preds to fight a jedi depending the jedi he or she can sense through the force where the pred will even when cloaked not sure about a jedi deflecting the preds plasma caster though it won't have much luck against his lightsaber in a melee fight.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:07 PM
Lord Shadow Z

Lightsaber

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 11:01 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lord krondor

edit

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Oct 30th, 2005 at 01:26 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 04:34 AM
lord krondor is currently offline Click here to Send lord krondor a Private Message Find more posts by lord krondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Originally posted by lord krondor
edit

Shut the hell up noob!

I picked the lightsaber because it is to this day,my favourite sci-fi weapon. I didn't pick it to fit in.

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Oct 30th, 2005 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 01:07 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

lord krondor, the post you made was extreamly offencive! Do not post anything like that ever again, or you will be a subject for banning.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 01:27 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lord krondor

I'm sorry, please forgive me.

The lightsaber is the SWEETEST weapon of all freakin time! You can like block stuff and use it like a sword and junk.

I like to see the Shadow Death Cloud find a way around that!! It won't, cuz the saber is so incredibly simple to use. anyone else agree?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 03:27 PM
lord krondor is currently offline Click here to Send lord krondor a Private Message Find more posts by lord krondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lord krondor

By the way, what kind of moderator can't spell? "extreamly offencive"

*sympathetic cough*

I guess they don't have the same job qualifications as they used to.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 02:00 AM
She Wolf
Lara The Livid Liger

Originally posted by HBK
So true. The predator could easily beat any of those so called Jedi's.

... A N D ... Van Helsing's Spinning blades can whup U 100 times over, even if he is in a wheelchair, with 1 hand behind his back, facing 10 predators.

(please log in to view the image)

Bow before him, all in favor say aye!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:10 AM
She Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send She Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by She Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

I'm sorry to say this but realisticly Van Helsing would die against one predator never mind ten of them for one thing they can cloak themselves and plasma blasters enough said.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 12:43 PM
bogen

lightsaber and those pulse thingys from minority report. Oh, and just cause im a mad fantasy nerd im saying to be like eragon at the end of Eldest, ok?

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 08:49 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

who isn't.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 01:12 PM