KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » What is your fave sci-fi weapon of choice?

What is your fave sci-fi weapon of choice?
Started by: griefzombie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jenzie
you know my name .....

the GLAIVE from krull
hell yeah!

You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you
Are you willing to die?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 08:49 PM
jenzie is currently offline Click here to Send jenzie a Private Message Find more posts by jenzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adamwankenobi
Restricted

Account Restricted

A lightsaber. Why? Because blasters are so uncivilized.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:53 AM
Adamwankenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Adamwankenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Adamwankenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

That fantasy film was evil and rubbish at the same time.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 01:28 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
technodoug

The Wave Motion Gun from Star Blazers is the best spaceship-mounted weapon. It is roughly equivalant to one of the Death Star super lasers, but way cooler. (It can vaporize ships as in Return of the Jedi, but not powerful enough for a whole planet). For a personal weapon, the lightsaber is very cool, but is really only effective for defensive blocking if the user can use the Force to anticipate. Without the Force, anybody with a bow and arrow will kill you. Another personal favorite is the Flash Cannon form BattleZone PC game. Has the coolest sound FX ever.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 03:46 AM
technodoug is currently offline Click here to Send technodoug a Private Message Find more posts by technodoug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

That curved Boomerang from Blade

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 09:45 PM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantasy_freak06
Dragonrider

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
ding ding...knockout in the first round...if anyone can beat the lightsaber which we all know they cant

one of my favs isnt from a film though...

the cerebral bore from turok

Oh we all know za'roc can beat a lightsaber! It is un destoyable! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 05:17 AM
Fantasy_freak06 is currently offline Click here to Send Fantasy_freak06 a Private Message Find more posts by Fantasy_freak06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

My all-time favorite sci-fi weapon is the smartgun. Dam i love that gun.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 03:17 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

No the pulse rifle is way better than the smart gun.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:14 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

To each their own.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 07:19 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

The plasma caster and helmet that goes along with it from Predator.

Either that or a pulse pistol from Farscape. Got to love a weapon that could overload and blow your arm off.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 11:11 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

Yeah but which kind of plasma caster the pred 1 one or the pred 2 one or the beastly aliens vs predator one?
The farscape pistol does rock but i didn't know it did that.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:53 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by kanis
Yeah but which kind of plasma caster the pred 1 one or the pred 2 one or the beastly aliens vs predator one?
The farscape pistol does rock but i didn't know it did that.

The alien ones. It seems to be a more rapid fire machine gun type of Plasma caster.

Yeah the Farscape Pistol does do that if you put it on to high of a setting and overload it.

Having trouble with a armored group of enemies? Chuck it as a grenade and have 200 rounds of high explosive energy ammunition all go off at the same time.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 01:06 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lightsaber and blasters.... (star wars type big grin )

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:18 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adamwankenobi
Restricted

Account Restricted

[Edit.]

Last edited by Storm on Feb 7th, 2006 at 12:59 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 11:53 AM
Adamwankenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Adamwankenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Adamwankenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Basoone

The small gun of agent J from MIB. Cool and Deadly

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:20 PM
Basoone is currently offline Click here to Send Basoone a Private Message Find more posts by Basoone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
office jesus

Hm. That's kinda' hard all things considering. Though, I'd have to go with Zat Guns and Staff Weapons. Mostly 'cause I'm on my Stargate fix right now. xD.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 09:24 AM
office jesus is currently offline Click here to Send office jesus a Private Message Find more posts by office jesus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

BFG from DOOM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:37 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

I like the staff weapons but not the mini zapper thing, the weapon that o'neill built ot defeat the replicators with was totally sci fi made weird design big beam boom!!

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 01:15 PM
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Originally posted by Adamwankenobi
A lightsaber. Why? Because blasters are so uncivilized.

And Random smile

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:58 AM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

I like the use of both blasters and lightsabers they both have their own kind of uses in situations.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 11:34 AM