KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » What is your fave sci-fi weapon of choice?

What is your fave sci-fi weapon of choice?
Started by: griefzombie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kanis
L dragon

the assault rifles from starship troopers 2 the rapid firing laser like weapon and from the first film the nuke grenades they are badass.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 03:28 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kanis
the assault rifles from starship troopers 2 the rapid firing laser like weapon and from the first film the nuke grenades they are badass.

yes

Starship Troopers rock.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 06:04 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

It does indeed, what's your favorite character mine's michael ironside's character mr ratcheck if that's how its spelled.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 03:04 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I really dont have a favorite character. Actually i like the bugs. Different races, millions of numbers and stuff. They control an asteroid belt! It just doesnt get more badass than that. Best alien species from any sci-fi movie imo.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 04:17 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

maybe but their are alot of alien species in sci fi to choose from, me i'm a preds fan.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 01:14 PM
stormtrooper501
Bounty Hunter

Well, my favorite weapon isn't a physical weapon, but I think it still counts...and it could beat a lightsaber if used properly. My favorite weapon would have to be the Force.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 07:31 PM
stormtrooper501 is currently offline Click here to Send stormtrooper501 a Private Message Find more posts by stormtrooper501 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

That's the first time someone has actually put the force down as a actual weapon but that's slightly darkside saying it can be used that way.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 02:01 PM
jediheroluke
your new empire

saber all the way they can defect almost every projectile

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 06:02 AM
jediheroluke is currently offline Click here to Send jediheroluke a Private Message Find more posts by jediheroluke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jediheroluke
your new empire

sabers rule

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 06:09 AM
jediheroluke is currently offline Click here to Send jediheroluke a Private Message Find more posts by jediheroluke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude_The_Man
Protoman Unmasked

The handheld nuclear missile launcher WTF PWNS your weaksauce lighty saber. It even comes with a nuclear winter secondary attack!

PWNd

If Protoman ever removed his mask... There i'de be.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:10 AM
Dude_The_Man is currently offline Click here to Send Dude_The_Man a Private Message Find more posts by Dude_The_Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

I'd use Doomgiver against anyone/thing (ships included) with an area attack, but Shieldbreaker vs any melee weapon.

Forged by the gods and greater than the gods, they survived the destruction of the gods with their powers intact (excepting the ones destroyed by Shieldbreaker).

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:39 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beam
~Destruction Absolute~

that electro-whip from johnny neumonic

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 07:30 PM
Beam is currently offline Click here to Send Beam a Private Message Find more posts by Beam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jediheroluke
your new empire

a light saber can deflect like ever kind of projectil and in the inctance that luke got shot at with a rocket he could just force grip it

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 02:42 AM
Koenig

The Deathstar of course what a weapon you can blow planets away with that thing.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 09:49 PM
Koenig is currently offline Click here to Send Koenig a Private Message Find more posts by Koenig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

Barret's multi firing gun arm which he has in advent children.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post May 12th, 2006 01:33 PM
Deicide
Custodian with schools

id have a double bladed lightsaber, like Darth Mauls. or if i couldnt have that, id have a star trek phaser. but.....and ive asked this once b4. could a lightsaber deflect a phaser blast set on maximum? they can deflect laser fire and force lightning. but what about phaser fire. would it overload a lightsaber???

also id have a Klingon Disruptor, they are kool.

Last edited by Deicide on May 26th, 2006 at 05:33 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2006 05:30 PM
Deicide is currently offline Click here to Send Deicide a Private Message Find more posts by Deicide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I think I'd go for the bat'leth...I've always been a fan of hand held weapons and nothing is better than being close enough to smell your enemy before they die

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:34 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Earth's Core Restarter

BFG 9000 from DOOM! It was the best!

As the EM field becomes more and more unstable, we'll start seeing isolated incidents - one plane will fall from the sky, then two, then, in a few month, anything, everything electronic will be fried.

-Aaron Eckhart, The Core

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 04:59 PM
Dr_Joshua_Keyes is currently offline Click here to Send Dr_Joshua_Keyes a Private Message Find more posts by Dr_Joshua_Keyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Penelope

I would have to say the gun used by the aliens in Mars Attacks!

"It's in your Nature to Destroy yourselves"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 07:41 AM
Penelope is currently offline Click here to Send Penelope a Private Message Find more posts by Penelope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I don't have a favorite but the Life Grenade from Mom & Dad Save the World always makes me laugh.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 07:44 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote