KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kirby vs Jigglypuff

Who do you think would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kirby 21 84.00%
Jigglypuff 4 16.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kirby vs Jigglypuff
Started by: DarkAnakin226

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shadow12
what r u talking about the starfox crew could jigglypuffs ass and it's kinda sad if u die because your sheild breaks
Then don't let it happen. Duh. Anybody who just sits there and blocks is asking to get grabbed anyway.

And no they don't. Because of their heavy wieght they are easier to juggle because they fall too fast the opponent can get to the starfox crew before tghey can revcover from being smacked into the air.

Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Why are you talking about Jig? I'm talking about Kirby, what can be done with Kirby...& that didn't make sense anyway.

Get Kirby to grab near edge facing backwards, do backwards throw (press in the opposite direction of what Kirby's facing) & both Kirby & a character will fall.
Again, Tap R and the character will break out of the grab, Kirby will follow through with his move though and will fall without the other character.

Bear in mind that Kirby should have more than one life otherwise it's a useless suicide mission & use this as the finisher, as in a character having 1 life left.
Same with donkey kong when he does something like that.

Jigglypuff is light making her fly & she's useless to use! But...she's better than Game & Watch...
She's light whihc makes her harder to juggle. She's nowhere near useless.

Have you beaten Gigabowser? Event 51?

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:27 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i was making an example i don't use jigglypuff unless i have to

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:14 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Originally posted by Creshosk
1. Because of their heavy wieght they are easier to juggle because they fall too fast the opponent can get to the starfox crew before tghey can revcover from being smacked into the air.

2. Again, Tap R and the character will break out of the grab, Kirby will follow through with his move though and will fall without the other character.

3. She's light whihc makes her harder to juggle. She's nowhere near useless.

4. Have you beaten Gigabowser? Event 51?

Look at your quote, I've added numbers to make this easier.
1. If heavy weight they fall 'too' for another character to be able to attack quick enough. If you hang around you'll see Jigglypuff floating down to you, giving you the right movement to attack.

2. True, that as happened, but not if the other person or the computer does that. It's always worth the try though. It worked with me.

3. True because heavy ones go flying, I think that's true, isn't it?

4. Yes, ages ago, it was fun. Hard at first, very very hard but done it few times. I use Fox, best character to use here. Anyone else will die. Oh I think I used Link...I forgot now. When I won it I was so relieved, because the rest of the time was going red & stressed!

5. wink I have only got the get like either 4 or 5 throphies to have every single throphy! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Where's that SSBM thread? wink

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:46 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Then don't let it happen. Duh. Anybody who just sits there and blocks is asking to get grabbed anyway.

And no they don't. Because of their heavy wieght they are easier to juggle because they fall too fast the opponent can get to the starfox crew before tghey can revcover from being smacked into the air.

Again, Tap R and the character will break out of the grab, Kirby will follow through with his move though and will fall without the other character.

Same with donkey kong when he does something like that.

She's light whihc makes her harder to juggle. She's nowhere near useless.

Have you beaten Gigabowser? Event 51?

oh and yes i have beaten event 51 and event 100 and i beat him with KIRBY

Old Post May 24th, 2005 08:03 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Look at your quote, I've added numbers to make this easier.
1. If heavy weight they fall 'too' for another character to be able to attack quick enough. If you hang around you'll see Jigglypuff floating down to you, giving you the right movement to attack.

It gives the jiggly puff more time to recover in the air before she's back in contact with the opponent.

[B]2. True, that as happened, but not if the other person or the computer does that. It's always worth the try though. It worked with me.
It doesn't work on me . . . anymore.

[B]3. True because heavy ones go flying, I think that's true, isn't it?
The heavy ones have less time to try and recover in the air.

[B]4. Yes, ages ago, it was fun. Hard at first, very very hard but done it few times. I use Fox, best character to use here. Anyone else will die. Oh I think I used Link...I forgot now. When I won it I was so relieved, because the rest of the time was going red & stressed!
I beat the event with Gigabowser in 23 seconds with jigglypuff. . .

[B]5. wink I have only got the get like either 4 or 5 throphies to have every single throphy! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Where's that SSBM thread? wink
I've gotten all of the trophies you can obtain without a cheating device.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:13 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

oh and yes i have beaten event 51 and event 100 and i beat him with KIRBY
How long did it take you?

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:13 AM
Blue Dragon

No...tell me your joking!? mad I'm the best gamer around here! *Green face* 23 seconds!?! Get out! How then!? That is impossible!

Oh wait...just Giga Bowser? No Ganondorf & Mewtwo either? And there it's one life isn't it for him? Is it? Well any more than 2 it would be impossible in 23 seconds...

P.S. What's event 100? There isn't one. Only 51.

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:15 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

How long did it take you?

a year i think
No...tell me your joking!? mad I'm the best gamer around here! *Green face* 23 seconds!?! Get out! How then!? That is impossible!

Oh wait...just Giga Bowser? No Ganondorf & Mewtwo either? And there it's one life isn't it for him? Is it? Well any more than 2 it would be impossible in 23 seconds...

just giga bowser and yes there is an event 100

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:55 PM
Creshosk

23 seconds for the entire event. How? I used Jigglypuff. . . Her rest move tears through gigs like tissue paper.

(please log in to view the image)

a year i think

just giga bowser and yes there is an event 100
In order for there to be an e100 there'd have to be an e52, which there isn't one.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 03:29 PM
Blue Dragon

So there isn't a event 100 or 52 for that matter. 23 seconds...& you used Jigglypuff.....hmmm...what is it, 3 lives each for G Bowser, Ganon & Mewtwo?

I can't remember...if it's 3 lives each then 23 seconds is vertually impossible, even with that picture, now pictures can be made into something that are not...digitally! I'm not calling you a lier if that is what you may think but if 3 lives then it is not right. 1 life each then yes it could be possible.

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 03:54 PM
Creshosk

So there isn't a event 100 or 52 for that matter. 23 seconds...& you used Jigglypuff.....hmmm...what is it, 3 lives each for G Bowser, Ganon & Mewtwo?

I can't remember...if it's 3 lives each then 23 seconds is vertually impossible, even with that picture, now pictures can be made into something that are not...digitally! I'm not calling you a lier if that is what you may think but if 3 lives then it is not right. 1 life each then yes it could be possible.
Any shorter than three lives would be impossible. you have to hist them right when their temporary invincibility wears off.

And you have to have the luck of when you hit them they fly in the right direction to die, rather than the other one which stalls. . . I can't reproduce that battleas there was a bit of luck involved. but that's a score I got once, and only with jigglypuff.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:09 PM
Blue Dragon

^ Well then mate...I have nothing to say but right on! big grin Took me a while to be honest...I'm not cut out to be... sad Nah I'm good, I know I'm good. Let me see...ermm...I know I have some good scores or timings on some games...I can't be bothered to think which ones... stick out tongue

What do you mean "Hist them right when their temporary invincibility wears off."? You can't mean when they have lost a life, when coming back they are invincible for a few seconds...because it's only 1 life each so it won't come to that...

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 09:41 AM
Creshosk

What do you mean "Hist them right when their temporary invincibility wears off."? You can't mean when they have lost a life, when coming back they are invincible for a few seconds...because it's only 1 life each so it won't come to that...
I mean as soon as they can be hurt that's right when you hit them.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 12:14 AM
Blue Dragon

As yes, true. Do it quick, when they can't attack to in time...wait they can attack you when they are invincible anyway...so it won't work... erm

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:56 PM
Creshosk

As yes, true. Do it quick, when they can't attack to in time...wait they can attack you when they are invincible anyway...so it won't work... erm
That's ewhy you have to try and time it so they attack and miss and leave themselves open.

G-dorf's attacks sometimes have alot of lag.
Mewtwo is kinda slow
Jigglypuff eats Bowser alive because of how slow and laggy he is.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 04:09 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

That's ewhy you have to try and time it so they attack and miss and leave themselves open.

G-dorf's attacks sometimes have alot of lag.
Mewtwo is kinda slow
Jigglypuff eats Bowser alive because of how slow and laggy he is.

mewtwo is kinda slow ganondorf is really slow when it comes to attacking

Old Post May 29th, 2005 04:14 AM
Blue Dragon

Ganondorf is strong, but very slow...I think & ask myself this a lot:
'What's the point in having a strong character if it can't attack in time?'

AKA useless I think anyway...isn't it better to have a quick, not so strong character then a strong slow one?

That way, the attack builds & the other character(s) is gone.

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 05:26 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

AKA useless I think anyway...isn't it better to have a quick, not so strong character then a strong slow one?

hes good if controled right his attacks r about strength and timing

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:10 PM
Creshosk

Like Jigglypuff over Bowser? wink

Old Post May 29th, 2005 10:28 PM
Blue Dragon

Like Jigglypuff over Bowser? wink

Ummm...well Bowser may move slow but attacks fast enough I'd say...but slower than normal but OK.
hes good if controled right his attacks r about strength and timing

Who's going to stand around being bored while Ganondorf does his attack?
Ganondorf: Arrrrr......rrrr....rrrrrr....rrrr.......
(10 minutes later & Ganon still doing his punch)
You: I'm waiting for Ganon to make his move...hmmm *yawn*

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:47 PM