KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now (BIO Thread)

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now (BIO Thread)
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Sure thing. So, i'll try and keep it somewhat to what the first was. I'll wait for you guys character sheets then i'll post mine.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:24 AM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

i cant think if one yet sad

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:26 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Personnell file
Full birth name:
Nickname/alias:
Place of birth:
Height:
Weight:
Hair length & style:
Hair color:
Skin tone:
Build:
Distinguishing features:

Personal background:

Strengths/Likes:
Weaknesses/Dislikes:

Career background

(There's the character bio layout. Remember, you can't just have an elite STARS member fall out of the sky. The city is in chaos at the moment, zombies roaming the streets. A sewer system of tunnels run under the city as a mountain region lies west. This is where the Umbrella facility located in the city releases chemical waste. Of course that information is strictly restricted. The tunnels lead to the lower experimental facilities under Umbrella. Yet, when the outbreak occured, experiments escaped so they most likely fled into the mountain region. Special Forces have sealed the area off and gave a six day timer until nuclear action is taken. So, you could play your character as either wanting to simply leave the city or perhaps looking for survivors first. An intercom system announces how much time is left. This is sort of a rough draft thing though..eh..)

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:34 AM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name:Tori Brooks
Weight:125lbs
Height:5'9
Hair : long blond
skin:tan
dislikes:rats and mice,bats,
Weapons:garden 2 Jo's(ju-jitsu staff) & ak47 with ammo
Other equipment:2flash light and glow sticks
Bio:basiclly you normal female.likes to shop and do girly stuff.but Tori also likes to take classes in Ju-Jitsu.

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on May 27th, 2006 at 01:38 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:34 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: James Ashford
Weight:132lbs
Height:6'1
Weapons: a simple 9mm with three magazines to it.
Other equipment: First Aid kit, lock pic, medical book
Bio: (can i make one later? my mind is on the fritz erm

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:39 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

ok but ask chaso

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:46 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Personnell file.
Full birth name: Blaine Austin Stevens
Nickname/alias: Project R, Blaine.
Place of birth: New York City.

Height:6'1"
Weight: 178.4
Hair length & style: Shaved, bald.
Hair color: N/A
Skin tone: Tanned.
Build: Toned.
Distinguishing features: A tattoo runs along his right arm of a black dog. Also noticed is the large dog. Perhaps a german sheperd yet with rather shaggy black hair.

Personal background: Blaine's past could be called delinquent at best. As a child, he simply did not want to follow rules. Let alone, have an interest in a stabilized system. Quickly going towards crime he learned most skills that really wouldn't be taught to people. Being set up, he was arrested for one count of murder and attempted murder. Recieving life rather then what he wanted, a firing squad. Umbrella quickly picked him as one of their 'specimens'. No real experiments were ran on him, but they had aquired the large dog he once traveled with. Putting Blaine through a strict series of tests and training. They finally introduced Blaine's dog in a sort of restricted test. They were hoping for the new Deadfang to interact with Blaine. The project worked, yet the dog soon apparently died afterwards. A few days later a leak broke out releasing the virus. Testing on Blaine himself had began, more or less trying to find a way to nullify the virus's effect in case an opposing military were to aquire the virus. It was unknown if the virus was a success or not, but no knowledge was recorded as the outbreak had reached the inner workings of the Umbrella building. Blaine escaping the facility, soon found his dog once more. However, Deadfang had assumed a rather beast-like state, eyes a milky white he still remained faithful. At points as they worked through the city they soon grew lost finding it wasn't New York any more. Aquiring an array of weapons, along with self-created weapons due to his affiliation with improvising he seeks for some unknown reason any survivors.

Strengths/Likes: A rather well rounded fighter, training had brought him with an unkeen capability to push himself nearly to breaking. He also likes more or less strong willed woman. Though, the latter isn't really going through his mind at the moment.
Weaknesses/Dislikes: His one major weakness would be exerting himself far beyond what he is capable of. As well, his temper is somewhat short as well.

Career background: More or less a criminal, he has been known to be willing to carry out most jobs if payed enough.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:54 AM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(Of course, but please be sure to make it as soon as possible. If you need help, Shalimar and I are willing to give a thought or two out there for you.)

Old Post May 27th, 2006 01:56 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

g2g

Old Post May 27th, 2006 02:01 AM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

So, should we start or continue to wait?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:32 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

nice name ok we should start

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:33 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

All right. Should they meet up very soon or already be together? And thank you.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:38 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

umm... i havent thought of my bio yet

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:40 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

well toget would me they are projects or some where lab techs.i would like to start together

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:42 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

It's all right. Did you get that PM I sent you?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:43 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea, start together is good yes

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:43 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

only prob is how to get project r and tori together.james is perfect to be with any of them.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:48 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

is project R Raven from RE 2?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:49 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~don't know~

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:51 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

The finished cigarette hit the ground landing right in a murky puddle. This place just got better and better, first he thought he could easily pull out but now he had two tag alongs. Passing a glance towards James and Tori he only shook his head slightly. A hand resting on the head of the large black dog beside him, he scratched the animal's ears before repositioning the two packs he was carrying. Of course they were heavy, but he had gotten rid of things at least -he- knew he wouldn't need. Sure he had said that finding survivors was a top priority but by the looks of it that was slim to none. No, he wouldn't give up lives that easily. These things weren't that hard to kill either. Telling the other's to remain quiet as well helped prevent any real threats from showing as they made along 6th street. He was hoping to get towards a police station or perhaps hospital. Again a solitary spark then a second cigarette would be lit. The puff of smoke rolled out as his other hand was carrying a Colt revolver. It was someone light, yet he had been sure to leave the heavier weapons in his packs. "Come on. I'm sure 8th street should have something." If only they weren't so young. Of course he was only older by four years, he guranteed himself that he'd been through more. Deadfang did not give a gaze towards Tori nor James as the dog simply padded along his master's side.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:51 PM