KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now (BIO Thread)

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now (BIO Thread)
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

perfect

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:55 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Oops. Guess I shouldn't have posted that starting post in this thread. Eh, just start from here in the other thread. Or I could repost there.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:57 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

I'll quote it or copy it

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:59 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: James Ashford

Weight:132lbs

Height:6'1

Weapons: a simple 9mm with three magazines to it.

Other equipment: First Aid kit, lock pic, medical book

Bio: He is a police officer, Rookie. He had joined The RCPD only a week before everything happend. He had very little preportation for what was to come. He would not let anyone he knew die if he could save them, even if it risked his own life. He is very kind hearted but cocky sometimes. He doesnt let most anything get him down. He is a joker, always trying to lighten the mood.

hows that? im not good at bios like this erm

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:00 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

That's VERY good Renamon! -Claps!-

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:01 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

i used what you said, so you should be the one taking the bows smile

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:04 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

good work you 2

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:09 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:10 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

e Shalimar fox
Age 19
gender Female
Height 5 foot 9
weight 126lbs
hair long blond
eyes:green/cat yellow

Dislikes fire. shalimar has a fear of fire that she almost over comes all the time. the things that go bag in the night.
Shalimar knows nothing of her past. like the master less samurai she looks for a way to find out who and what she is.

Biomessedhalimar is one of many subjects in the SS program.She is the only female in the program.All her life she was placed in the lab.her abilities are only shown when her emotions are not balanced.she must keep from getting angry or she will become an human/cat like woman. her Intelligence,strength,speed,durability,and fighting skills increase 10 times of an human

Old Post May 28th, 2006 08:19 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shard is shalimars cat.do to the fact that shalimar is wild in feral mode shard was made to take her out of 60% of her rage.this dose not work all the time.umbrella knew shalimar would be move deadly if shard died so they turned shard into an cat with the hide of and hippo.Shard fur is that of and withe tiger

Old Post May 28th, 2006 08:36 PM
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

Personnell file
Full birth name:fantasy star winfeild
Nickname/alias: fanta
Place of birth: unknown

Height:5'6
Weight:124
Hair length & style:to her back and goning to the back down
Hair color: bleached blonde
Skin tone:tan
Build:very femine
Distinguishing features:
-teeth as sharp as a wolf's
-nails like claws
-eyes like a wolf's
Personal background: fantasy can't remeber anything about her past all she knows is that shes out for revenge.the last thing that she remembers is enjoying her life until she was held down and was injected with something.
Strengths/Likes: her strengths are her nails and hearing, she likes being treated with respect.
Weaknesses/Dislikes: her dislikes are very simple, people who accuse her of something she didn't do. her weakness is high pitched sounds
Career background:she doesn't ever remember of having a career.

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:10 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

stop
me and Mannequin Sin agreed that the only super powered humans would be part of an ss progam and claw,telepathy,etc will not be.earlier i posted that shalimar was the only female in the ss program. to help you out lets say you where the first female test . i like that you have feral side like shalimar but please loss the claws.it's just to much. if they where nails that where hard to break i would ok that.

i'll let you play but don't use the claws yet.i have to see what Mannequin Sin thinks

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:19 PM
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

i'll change them to nails that can't break, sorry about that and i'll be the first female test.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:21 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

what are you sorry for you did right.i didn't mean to sound mad if i did

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:29 PM
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

lol it's okay.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:32 PM
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

here's my second character:

Full birth name: rain maxwell winfeild
Nickname/alias: ray
Place of birth: international district,racoon city

Height:6'7
Weight:210
Hair length & style:to his shoulders,straight in the back and curled in the front.
Hair color:dark brown
Skin tone: very tan
Build:muscular (stronger than his sister.)
Distinguishing features: tatoo of the umbrella sighn on the back of his neck, and red eyes when mad

Personal background: so much happened to him in his childhood. his sister got all the attention and he was left to play with himself. he got his revenge agianst her when he injected the fluid into her blood stream. he knew that her time was close andshe'd have to stay in racoon city if she didn't want to hurt anyone.

Strengths/Likes:his strengths are his arms, his likes are to torcher is sister.
Weaknesses/Dislikes:his weakness is people crying for him to help, he dislikes his parents(who he had let turn into zombies) and his sister(who is near her end.)

Career background:he works for umbrella agianst his sister.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 05:46 PM
keyes

Personnel file
Full birth name: Kasey Smith
Nickname/alias: Kay
Place of birth: New York

Height: 6'2"
Weight: Average
Hair length & style: Long thick hair tied back in a plait which reaches her hips
Hair color: black
Skin tone: Light Tan
Build: Average
Distinguishing features: In a black leather jacket over a white tank-top, Baggy black pants tucked into leather boots. Leather cut off gloves too.

Personal background: A tough and unruly girl, she loves to throw herself in danger just for the shear excitment. Her mother works for Umbrella, but they both lost contact a while ago. Her father deceased on unknown causes.

Strengths/Likes: Motorcycling, PE
Weaknesses/Dislikes: Losing, people who are full of themselves.

Career background:currently working for Umbrella. She has finished collage with a high result in biology and PE and is just starting her work at umbrella as a scientist, but she wanted to join the armed forces.

((Is tht ok and...wen can i join?))

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 10:26 PM
keyes is currently offline Click here to Send keyes a Private Message Find more posts by keyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

now

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 11:31 AM
SpadeKing

Personnell file
Full birth name:Joshua Daquan Wise
Nickname/alias:Juke'em Josh
Place of birthmessedC

Height:5' 11"
Weight:188
Hair length & style:braids in designs, hair length ending at shoulder length
Hair color:Black
Skin tone:dark tanish
Build:atheletic type build with a 8 pack
Distinguishing features:football Jersey on #41 from his high school team, a pair of makeveli's jeans, and a red bandana

Personal background:Joshua was born in a pretty much messed up neighborhood where fights and prison breakouts happened almost weekly, he was use to being roughed around due to most of his friends he played football and basketball with, all of his friends are either in jail or rehab now so he had many of things through his life to deal with

Strengths/Likes:he likes football, loves running and taking + delivering hits, he likes when people try to fight him just because he doesnt look of the fighting/athletic type, and loves meeting new girls
Weaknesses/Dislikes:he isnt that good with talking to cops, a well known trouble maker, he is sometimes to curious for his own good.

Career background:He basically doesnt have a career but playing high school football and preparing to go up to college as a top #1 blue chip player, he did have one job though but it was at Bojangles as a summer job
(dis good enough? to join?)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 10:28 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

your in

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 11:04 PM