KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Online Release Date

Matrix Online Release Date
Started by: Crisis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Warning Matrix Online Release Date

11th June eek! not long to wait!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 08:54 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

where did u get that information??
is that worldwide release or american?

Thats why they call me Stallion wink

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 10:12 AM
xxphreakxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxphreakxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxphreakxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You should all hope that isn't the actual release date, if it is then you can rest assured that they are rushing the hell out of that game to get it out before the matrix buzz dies down (which is very close to happening). If it does indeed come out that soon then I will garauntee all sorts of bugs and mistakes, because there will have been little to no beta testing.

If you don't know, Beta Testing is the testing that is done, usually by the public, too test the games performance for different people on different computers, in different areas of the world, and using different connections. Also it is used to find the majority of the bugs in the game that the developers may have missed, also there may be some other issues, such as unbalanced characters and/or villians.

I highly doubt the game will be released at that time though. Last I heard it was slated for a september/october release, which would be alot better.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 10:25 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

if it is released in june, there will be sumfin like a 60000mb patch for it a few months later
but i was under the impression (from the revolutions dvd) that the game will be constantly updated as you play the game, that there will be a base game and the rest is built by the gamers

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 10:28 AM
xxphreakxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxphreakxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxphreakxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

quote:
Originally posted by xxphreakxx
where did u get that information??
is that worldwide release or american?

world wide, i think
i found it on amazon-
Amazon-TMO

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:19 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Guess none of you know about the Open Beta then...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 05:00 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Where??

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 05:02 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

last i heard it was slated for release in august or later, like BF was saying...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 07:30 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
Guess none of you know about the Open Beta then...

Read my post, I mentioned the beta and that it would take the release date way past june.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 09:58 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

No, you simply stated that there would be little or no beta testing done. You failed to mention that there IS going to be one for The Matrix Online.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 10:20 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Well it's not something that should need to be said to be known, basic logic and having any sort of knowledge of MMORPG's will suggest there would be, since just about every single one does.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:46 PM
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

i found info at RPGamer that the american release is to be on the 14 october...
any explanations...

There has to be a beta testing time... without it the game would be a shambles

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:03 AM
Korri

in the name of Neo.....wtf? eek! WOHO!!!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 04:13 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

Matrix Online Release Date

Someone verify this info, please. I'm watching the Revolution extras, looks like a tight game. (I see the so-called Upgraded Agents are in it. Guess the Architect is senile in his old age about programming abilities.) Anyone know the Oracle and Mero's addresses? I must know when it comes out to fix up my computer for this! wink

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 03:59 PM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Happy Dance lets all eat cookies and dance!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 04:08 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Sifer, when's the open beta and how do I sign up?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 04:32 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

ya .. where can WE sign up for this ?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 03:30 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Sign up for the newsletter on the official homepage. When the time arrives, informed you will be... yes

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 05:39 AM
BackFire

I saw on Ebgames.com that the release date is october 14. June 11th may be the rumored date that the beta testing starts. That sounds like it would be about the right time for beta to start up.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 09:16 AM
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

yeah october 14 it is

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 11:13 AM