KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Online Release Date

Matrix Online Release Date
Started by: Crisis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
Sign up for the newsletter on the official homepage. When the time arrives, informed you will be... yes

I've been signed up for quite awhile, and on more than three email addresses cool

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:31 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lobo54

Wow that Sifer guy sounds like the biggest nerd i've ever heard! hope you like that rhyme

Old Post May 10th, 2004 10:14 PM
Lobo54 is currently offline Click here to Send Lobo54 a Private Message Find more posts by Lobo54 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no expression

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

I don't see how this game is going to work...I just can't see it.

No lag with ANY connection? So I could dig out a 14 kb modem and there would be no lag? I doubt it...

Old Post May 12th, 2004 03:22 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

it is designed so that all the moves are performed in sorta packet-like fashion...so they take up less space and still get the job done...i imagine it is like sending someone a movie that is 400 mb, and then sending them the zipped version...the zipped version takes much less space, and more of them can be sent without taking forever...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 12th, 2004 04:24 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I would love to believe it, but I just can't until I see it. Look what happened to Earth and Beyond... erm

Old Post May 12th, 2004 04:53 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i have a hard time believing it myself, but if they can do it...more power to them...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 12th, 2004 05:25 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

what are you talking about?

It really comes out on October 1, 2004.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 02:14 AM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yay!!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 04:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

So, does ANYONE have a date?
And an official source to bac kit up?
(Oh, and better late than never: Lobo54> Anymore of that crap, and I'll go mod on your sorry behind!).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:02 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

OMEGAS BACK!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:13 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Bows before the blond bombshell!

The Great Omega has arisen! smile

** Like I said the old gang is making its return. **

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:23 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

...laughing Bombshell??!?!?!?!?!?

Not arisen. Returned from China...

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:56 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Omega!!! big grin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:11 PM
icemaster33

matrix date

The date the the game is relested is going to be on october 14 if you watch the movie it shows the release dates. As an extra on the movie scenes i herd some people disscusing the issue and if it should have a relese of the relese date and they thought the shouldent becuase like with many other game releses familys have complaned of mass hoarding on the games and their resales. The beta testing is in July at some time. They will be in many of the major citys like new york and L.A. and there will also be testing in 250 small citys. Watch the movies there are many different hidden messiges in the movies some only occur for less than a second so if you have the dvds you have a good chance of finding theses like the one right at the beging of the third movie when the are all talking in the ship you can find writing on the walls. Good luck finding them+)

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 11:04 PM
icemaster33 is currently offline Click here to Send icemaster33 a Private Message Find more posts by icemaster33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigrocket
Medator

Dude Dude it's all June 2005 rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 05:39 AM
bigrocket is currently offline Click here to Send bigrocket a Private Message Find more posts by bigrocket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

No...it's January 11th or somthing in the teens...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 09:47 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

lol, actually they just announced that they're pushing it back to sometime in the spring to polish it more, which I think is a good thing.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:27 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ok we need an official release date soon or i am going to go insane erm

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:21 PM
DirectorFitz

where did u hear that???????!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 09:27 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote