KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » New Matrix game: The Path of Neo!!!!

New Matrix game: The Path of Neo!!!!
Started by: DaRtH_mCnAztY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DaRtH_mCnAztY

Warning New Matrix game: The Path of Neo!!!!

It looks awesome, so much better than Enter the Matrix ever did: u are actually playing as Neo this time around, going through the change of being human to the ONE. your playing through the first Matrix movie and beyond Revolutions, it looks nazty and is coming out in November on all systems except Gamecube, sorry. But still its a sick game.......... oh ya and the end sounds awesome, u know how neo pretty much lets himself die in the end...u get to change that depending on ur choices throughout the game!!!!!

Its gonna be sick, any questions just askNew Matrix Game: The Path of Neo!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 07:55 PM
DaRtH_mCnAztY is currently offline Click here to Send DaRtH_mCnAztY a Private Message Find more posts by DaRtH_mCnAztY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRtH_mCnAztY

this games gonna :rock rock i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:03 PM
DaRtH_mCnAztY is currently offline Click here to Send DaRtH_mCnAztY a Private Message Find more posts by DaRtH_mCnAztY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Wow that's a pretty tight link that you gave us.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:33 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

Wow, I just hope it doesn't half ass like Enter the Matrix did in some places. I mean come on...now they aren't pushing the game to coincide with a movie release...so they should spend WAY more time on it.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:59 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I could'nt beleive it when i saw this in a gaming magazine. I was like "Playing as NEO!! Holy shit". Its gonna be amazing.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:49 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRtH_mCnAztY

ya itz gonna be ill bunny

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:46 AM
DirectorFitz

hmm...not a lot of news since, eh?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 03:40 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

you found out now ive known for 3 weeks an di got pictures it will probly suck matrix is dead the rule but merchandiez god thos to guys the brothers have they made any other movies other matrix god

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 05:04 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

god damn where does this guy come from? GET AWAY

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:13 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by b-dan
you found out now ive known for 3 weeks an di got pictures it will probly suck matrix is dead the rule but merchandiez god thos to guys the brothers have they made any other movies other matrix god

WHAT????

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 05:48 PM
b-dan
Son of Sparda

Originally posted by DirectorFitz
WHAT????
this months psm magazine dude

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 12:56 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

WHAT????

oh i thot you said pms issue

"There is no spoon"

"Anything is possible right now. We're in the middle of an isolated high-coincidental localized entropic field decreasement."
"We're in a what?"
"We're in a pseudoscientific technobabble.'

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:21 PM
FallenForever is currently offline Click here to Send FallenForever a Private Message Find more posts by FallenForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by b-dan

This thread is a month and a half old. Look at the date before posting bullshit, please.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:28 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

I have nothing more to say.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:54 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

This is going to be sooooo much better than matrix online

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:04 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

what date is this bad boy comin out
?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:20 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

POSTS SOME PICS..

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:15 AM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

yes this game really does look amazing, i hope they do it right.

full flight abilities, you can see levels in code, jump inside people and blow them up....on and on and on...

i cant wait.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:34 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

I cannot wait for this!!

Here are my reasons why:
1. Playing as "The One"
2. The great graphics!
3. The gameplay, the trailer really makes you want to play it.
4. Playing through all of Neo's great battles(Metacortex, The Dojo, Lobby Shootout, Neo Vs. Smith (1st), Neo vs. Three Agents, Flying, The Burly Brawl( speaking of which, the new hardware technology will be able to handle up to 1500 Smiths), The Chateau Fight, The Final Fight in the street (which will have over 2000 smiths watching you fight Smith/Oracle)) and other levels that have to do with side missions not seen in the films and training.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 05:21 AM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah it really sounds great, I just hope you get alot of freedom like in the Zelda games and not only level based.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:04 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote