KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » New Matrix game: The Path of Neo!!!!

New Matrix game: The Path of Neo!!!!
Started by: DaRtH_mCnAztY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

"it looks nazty and is coming out in November on all systems except Gamecube, sorry."

S***. That figures the only system I have is Gamecube. I will still fined a way to play it ! I can not Wait!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:34 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

yes i only have a GC too.

my friend has a x-box and PS2 so its fine, since we rent the same house.

plus i dont care so long as i get to play my Zelda!

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:35 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

They just announced the release date. It will be out November 15th.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 04:28 AM
vader519 is currently offline Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Excellent.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:18 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

i definetly can not wait for this game especially after the stuff i saw that is gonna be the best matrix game ever

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:49 PM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 09:49 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superfly4000
Read This:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=60024

NIIIIIIIICE

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:08 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

I know, i'm so excited. i got my PS2 dusted off and everythin!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 10:30 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

I preordered it today! Happy Dance

and there are more pics up at www.ign.com

just search for Path of Neo

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 08:11 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

wow.....go to IGN now..and see the new screen shots...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:22 AM
DirectorFitz

WHAT THE HECK??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? wow this forums dead...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:26 PM
Superfly4000

sadly, it is.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:49 PM
DirectorFitz

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:04 PM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

am i the only one who thinks this game looks like shit?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:38 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Originally posted by StinkFist462
am i the only one who thinks this game looks like shit?
Umm.. yeah. Why the hell do you think it looks like shit? Keep in mind all of the footage and clips shown are from the PS2.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:47 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

looks like shit was the wrong term i used. just the game in general, to me, seems to be a failure. much like ETM was.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 07:15 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

ETM really was not a failure. It did well, and it was a great game to play.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:26 PM
vader519 is currently offline Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

ETM was rubbish, it got EXTREMLY BORING after awhile of playing.

This game looks much better

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 10:44 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

Originally posted by StinkFist462
looks like shit was the wrong term i used. just the game in general, to me, seems to be a failure. much like ETM was.

ETM wasn't really a failure. It could have been much better if they didn't rush it. People treat it like it is the worst game ever based on a film. It's not by far, it was just average in my book. Not particularly good or bad. This one does look better and the fighting loots pretty cool, but I wont judge it until I play it though.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 05:09 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

Okay, it's time to bring this thread back up, now that it's coming out on Tuesday. I have mine pre-ordered for PS2, and it looks great. Check out the GTV trailer on www.gametrailers.com, just search for The Matrix: Path of Neo and it should be on that page and with a choice of whether or not to watch it in regular or HD (.....i recommend HD)

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 05:21 AM