KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » New Matrix game: The Path of Neo!!!!

New Matrix game: The Path of Neo!!!!
Started by: DaRtH_mCnAztY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DirectorFitz

Oh what the heck...this game is going to be the last thing keeping this thread alive!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 01:13 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

One word:

Whoa.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 10:15 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

I've checked some sites, it's "okay." Okay.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 03:19 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

I have the game and its quite good

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 08:07 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Impressive. Most impressive. I've finished the first movie's plotline, and I must say: kick-ass. Battle system's good, graphics are alright, though the character models are good. Too bad they couldn't get Keanu or Carrie-Anne to come voice their characters, but a nice touch to have Lawrence Fishburne.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 10:58 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Very good game, and I love the satirical manner they present te game in. Word of caution, do not take the game too seriously or you will set yourself up to be a little dissapointed. The ending made me respect the Bros. even more in how much they like to go against the norm. and prove their point in a different manner.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 09:46 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

For those who have the game for ps2

Does anyone know the combo to do the spinning move with pole, like in the movie? its in there, trust me, I say it on an in-game video

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 04:28 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

Here are some videos.

http://pon.ninja.at/

And the ending. Wah! When will Blockbuster have a copy for me to rent?sad

media.putfile.com...
media.putfile.com...
media.putfile.com...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 06:13 AM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 06:19 AM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Noooooo I must see it myself sad

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 05:31 PM
Solo

Once they make a Matrix game that's not for the PC and is online, I will get it.

Too bad this isn't online.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 11:13 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

was it just me or this game was easy?

and "we are the champions"? what gives?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:11 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

SPOILER TAGS.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:01 PM
DirectorFitz

They just wanted a more videogamish ending

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 12:44 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Currently getting it off NewsBin Pro.

4.57 mb/sec

Wooo.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 04:26 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

I have it, it's ok...wish it had the voices from the movies in it!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 07:51 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver the burly brawl fu#kin rocks raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 04:45 AM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

does anyone have · Cheats?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 04:14 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

you have to beat every difficulty setting to unlock the cheats. there are np codes to put in. the cheats are already built into the game, you just have to activate them.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:06 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

beat the game smile smile
talk about that ending wink cool
wait til you see it...wow smile sad

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 11:37 PM