KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who's better,Kal or Kal-EL?

Who do you like better,Kal or Kal-El?
This poll is closed.
Kal(Clark on Red Kryptonite) 5 62.50%
Kal-El(Evil Clark created by Jor-El) 2 25.00%
Neither 1 12.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who's better,Kal or Kal-EL?
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who's better,Kal or Kal-EL?

I like Kal's "I just don't care anymore" attitude.Kal-El was an okay character but he needs to talk more.I think that Clark should learn how to control Kal-El and learn how to use his other powers.Can't he meditate to get his other powers?Anyway,who do you like better?

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:04 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chronic
Restricted

Account Restricted

kal-el is superman's krypton name

pull up your pants before i put a quarter in it pirate^thanks arcane^

Old Post May 11th, 2005 11:00 PM
chronic is currently offline Click here to Send chronic a Private Message Find more posts by chronic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Kal-el.

For Fritos.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 11:10 PM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clark on Red Kryptonite will be cut to a minimum since he's about to become Superman.Wouldn't Kal-El be a cool superhero name?

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:13 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chronic
kal-el is superman's krypton name

yes

Originally posted by Zod4Life
Clark on Red Kryptonite will be cut to a minimum since he's about to become Superman.Wouldn't Kal-El be a cool superhero name?

kal-el is his real name...

and he wasnt evil... he was just doing what he could to protect humankind...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah well,he seemed pretty evil to me.When can I get an avatar?

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:59 AM
Stealth
Ranger

When you put it on...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:41 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I put what on?

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:39 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah well,he seemed pretty evil to me.When can I get an avatar?

he wasnt evil... the stones in the hand of any human would destroy the world, jor-el was making sure that clark would have a home to live in in the future...

clark is too much of a nice guy, and hadnt developed all his powers, so he had to be coerced into doing it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well,the stones are once again safe and everyone on Earth will have a place to live in the future.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:37 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Well,the stones are once again safe and everyone on Earth will have a place to live in the future.

thats the good part...

zod, go to profile, edit options, theres and option to put in an avatar...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:45 AM
Cepheus

Kal any day of the week!! kal-el was an *******! at least kal was fun!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:25 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

smile

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:33 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah,Kal was real fun.Anyone notice that in Exile when Clark was in the phone Booth and then took off the ring and put it back on,his muscle got extremely big.Tom has to be pumping some serious iron!

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:18 AM
Cepheus

yeah....
I envy clark he can be rich SO easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
u can be a thief... a very..VERY...VERY good one!

Old Post May 29th, 2005 09:13 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Yeah,Kal was real fun.Anyone notice that in Exile when Clark was in the phone Booth and then took off the ring and put it back on,his muscle got extremely big.Tom has to be pumping some serious iron!

super drool!

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:17 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you think Tom has muscle now,wait until he's Superman!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:33 PM
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:41 PM
Cepheus

**** yeah!! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 01:51 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that Tom is the perfect choice for Clark Kent and now we've seen 4 years of solid Clark Kent,I want to see Superman.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:22 PM