KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » morlun v juggernaut

morlun v juggernaut
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

morlun v juggernaut

for anyone who read amazing #32-35 (not even sure which vol anymore! one of the newer ones, though) you will know morlun was an absolute bad ass!! it was one of my favourite fights of all time (how many fights last 3 issues!?) and though spidey DID win (take that wolvie and sabertooth fanboys! smile) it did take some prep time and a good plan. morlun seemed pretty much unstoppable in their battle and spidey said he hit harder than thor and hulk. not too much to go on on this guy, but i think this would have been an incredible battle.

any thoughts?

Old Post May 13th, 2005 02:57 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Spidey's taken a full-on blow from Thor and Hulk?? Good for him. I remember that issue though...great fight. No idea who wins...just wanted to bump this thread without just saying "bump".

-DM

Old Post May 13th, 2005 04:30 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Morlun is that fella who could track you down wherever you were as long as he touched you once.
He was as strong as Hulk and Thor they say, and he can't tire......
He was an energy vampire as well.

He probably gets K.O'd, his durability isn't as high as jugs.
I don't think he could handle absorbing the energies Jugs puts out.
(please log in to view the image)

^^^^I fricken love this guy.
The story line for this guy was pretty cool, it had to do with Spiderman being an actual real inheritor of his spider totem.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on May 13th, 2005 at 04:44 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2005 04:36 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, i loved the dude too. hope he comes back somehow and makes life miserable for one of the big boys. not sure he could suck juggs energy either - maybe if he touched his skin but juggs force field might stop that. and that fight was certainly among my favourites. don't know how someone can read that battle and still not respect spidey!

Old Post May 13th, 2005 12:25 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

oh, and great scans long!

Old Post May 13th, 2005 12:25 PM
Kid Kurdy

Yeah, a great fight ! SM got beat up totally, and kept coming (or crawling lol).

Morlun was just too strong for him, and SM had to use his brains.

But I had the impression Morlun was this kind of "Spider-Man killer", I think - even though he's fast, tough and very strong - other heroes won't have as much trouble with Morlun as SM had. Just my opinion.

Another thing: we don't know enough about Morlun, but I say against Juggernaut, he will be crushed. A few good uppercuts from Juggie will send Morlun flying - if there's something left to fly lol.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 05:34 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

those who don't have "pure" totem energies can hurt him..... Ezekiel gave him a bloody nose and he's not stronger than Spider-Man

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 13th, 2005 06:17 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

all the spider-man nay-sayers NEED to read those issues.....

Old Post May 13th, 2005 06:57 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zahit
all the spider-man nay-sayers NEED to read those issues.....

read 'em ...... Morlun is excellent against totem powered people.... but Ezekiel did bloody his nose and stagger him.... he may be much less effective against totem-unrelated beings

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 13th, 2005 07:01 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by Scoobless
those who don't have "pure" totem energies can hurt him..... Ezekiel gave him a bloody nose and he's not stronger than Spider-Man

Yeah, but then it was two (SM and Ezekiel) against one. Ezekiel surprised him.

But if I remember correctly, Morlun was some kind of "natural" enemy of SM, that's why I think - not sure though - he gave SM so much trouble.

But this has nothing to do with the vs-thread. Juggernaut still wins.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 07:03 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

you could be right scoob, about the 'impure' thing. spidey finally managed to beat him by shooting himself with more of the same radiation that made him spidey - ostensibly making him even MORE impure. i admitted little was known about him, but i thought he was cool enough to discuss here.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 08:33 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump una mas

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 10:46 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by King Castle
bump una mas

erm

Morlun.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 10:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

what could he possibly due to juggs?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 10:50 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

vs a current Juggs? Probably.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 10:52 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
what could he possibly due to juggs?

Beat him to death?

Current Juggs ain't that tough.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 10:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

this is suppose to be current juggs? op didnt specify

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 10:55 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Was juggs even depowered in '05? Cuz thats when this thread was made.

Anyway rules specify that unless specified by OP the most current version is used. Thus its current juggs.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 10:56 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Always current versions regardless of when the thread was made. Bada said so, sweetheart smile

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 10:57 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

you cant call her that unless you are macho like me or him:

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 10:59 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote