KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma vs Dimitri

Akuma vs Dimitri
Started by: Avalonofthewind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hoshi

you may be right dude

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:29 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

there's many ways around the norm if you know what I mean............

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:43 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

yeah , it is a good strategy to fight using complex moves using aparently simple moves

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:57 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

and sometimes the simplest works best.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 05:29 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

I think Akuma would win IMO. There both superpowerful, but Akumas whole life is set on being the best fighter period. It will be a hard task but I think Demitri would eventually go down the Master of the Fist.

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 07:42 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

the SUPREME MASTER OF THE FIST!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:04 AM
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
the SUPREME MASTER OF THE FIST!!

SUPREME MASTER OF THE FIST!! laughing laughing laughing

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:06 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Shin no chikara mesitymeo, or whatever

" I will show you the true power of my fist......"

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:43 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Re: Akuma vs Dimitri

Hmm, This one is close, very close...

(please log in to view the image)
On one hand you have Akuma, Perhaps the single strongest warrior currently in the SF universe, Master of both Ansatsuken and the Dark Hadou. he's also capable of monsterous amounts of Destruction with nothing but his own fists.

And on the other hand you have Demitri, A Demon Vampire who enslaves thousands, has been fighting and mostly winning for 5 centuries, and who both defeated and absorbed a cosmic entity (Pyron)

I have to say draw, Although Akuma is my favourite character ever, Demitri has enough power to stand toe to toe with him.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

I give it to Dimitri... he's everything Akuma wants to be...

I disagree, Akuma does not desire to have slaves or run a nation, Akumas desires are almost exactly the same as Ryu's.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 12:14 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

It's close indeed.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 12:31 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Re: Re: Akuma vs Dimitri

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Hmm, This one is close, very close...

On one hand you have Akuma, Perhaps the single strongest warrior currently in the SF universe, Master of both Ansatsuken and the Dark Hadou. he's also capable of monsterous amounts of Destruction with nothing but his own fists.

And on the other hand you have Demitri, A Demon Vampire who enslaves thousands, has been fighting and mostly winning for 5 centuries, and who both defeated and absorbed a cosmic entity (Pyron)

I have to say draw, Although Akuma is my favourite character ever, Demitri has enough power to stand toe to toe with him.

I disagree, Akuma does not desire to have slaves or run a nation, Akumas desires are almost exactly the same as Ryu's.

You know, I think I agree with you. Shin-Akuma is very powerful, but so is Demitri. Demitri is a class A Darkstalker (a class A darkstalker is capable of destroying a planet with ease), who beat Pyron (who is class S before he turn himself to a humanoid form to fight by earths rules) a cosmic being that destroy stars, and melt the milkyway with his power; Demitri defeated something like that so thats very impressive indeed. So I say it's a draw aswell. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 02:33 AM
EvilCap America

Re: Re: Re: Akuma vs Dimitri

Originally posted by dvampire
You know, I think I agree with you. Shin-Akuma is very powerful, but so is Demitri. Demitri is a class A Darkstalker (a class A darkstalker is capable of destroying a planet with ease), who beat Pyron (who is class S before he turn himself to a humanoid form to fight by earths rules) a cosmic being that destroy stars, and melt the milkyway with his power; Demitri defeated something like that so thats very impressive indeed. So I say it's a draw aswell. smile

Reading that it sounds like the advantage is Demitris over Akuma.Whats the strength of a B class DS?Is that more around the feats Shin Akuma has done?[Island smashing Deep sea pressure resistence etc?]

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 02:55 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Re: Re: Re: Re: Akuma vs Dimitri

Originally posted by EvilCap America
Reading that it sounds like the advantage is Demitris over Akuma.Whats the strength of a B class DS?Is that more around the feats Shin Akuma has done?[Island smashing Deep sea pressure resistence etc?]

Akuma does alot of feats, and they don't be at full power. In SFA2 he sunk a Island with one blow, SF3:2nd Impact he destroyed Ayer's Rock moutain with one blow, In SF3:3RD Strike he survive the pressure of the ocean and destroyed a ship, and in CFE he destroyed a meteor without being fased. Gill, Akuma, and Oro are up there with the god tier characters in Darkstalkers. Ryu, Urien, and Ken I think would be class B (able to nuke a city at least). smile

Made by DW

Last edited by dvampire on Jun 21st, 2005 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:08 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

And Demitri and who else is a DS god tier..

Pyron was so spankable in CFE

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:46 AM
dvampire
xenogears

And Demitri and who else is a DS god tier..

Pyron was so spankable in CFE

Well they do have Shin-Akuma more powerful than Pyron, since he is the last (hidden boss) boss to fight. But people above Pyron is Jedah who is a S+ class, Morrigan when she fuse back with her other half Lilith that makes her a S+ class, Donnvan is I think a A class from the last time I check but I think he ranked higher, and there supposed to be somebody even higher but I have to pick up the latest Darkstalkers game. Jon Talbain (the werewolf you see at the end of Ryus ending) is a class B darkstalker but I don't know how strong he is now in the latest game for the PSP. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 04:09 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Akuma.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 04:10 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yeah, S gouki with his MIRACLE combos.

What is the formation with lillith and morrigan called, wait it was on MvC 2

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 04:29 AM
dvampire
xenogears

It's in Darstalkers 3 and I'm sure the lastest one. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 04:33 AM
EvilCap America

Yeah the combnation of Morrigan/Lilith ruled

Can you say "Futanari" boys and girls?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 04:58 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

indeed

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 04:59 AM