KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » remember the metacortex days

remember the metacortex days
Started by: Clavis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clavis
HOT

Cool remember the metacortex days

hi my dear friends, darlings, sheepshaggers etc.

remember the old days when Dave123, burlyman, JediHDM and all the other "heroes" got in to this game called the metacortex mysteries?

well, some of you might not remember but it was an ARG and ARGs are really cool once again... so I hope some of you whom I have mentioned earlier on aswell will get in to this crap again and log on to www.ruaware.org and www.immersionunlimited.com and have a look at aware II it's like really cool not totally matrix related but since some of you have been involved in metacortex I thought some of you might like it big grin eek! cool

Old Post May 13th, 2005 07:31 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

that sounds cool...have to look into it.

*waves at Clavis*

EDIT: wait, heroes? confused

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:28 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

I don;t know why I said that but I was pretty emotional at the time since I was going over all these memories we all have!

I was kind of hoping to start of a secret alliance with the kmc-ers whom I all love of course *sobs*

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:38 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

bunny
follow the white rabbit

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:18 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

How is burlyman a hero and I'm not?

It's an atrocity I say!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:32 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I have no visitied these fourms for a long long time!

hey all!!!!

big grin

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:47 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the best part was when it was over and KMC was listed as one of the sites that was following it...i thought that was awesome

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:32 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

yes that's true, man I really felt as if I was part of it and all, while I was one of the weakest posters around... but anyways the ARG that I was talking about is over now, we solved the mystery very quick (again I wasn't a vital part) it's fun, but I was trying to bring back the good times by just stating this... man its so sad its all over...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 01:43 PM
xeous
The Next.

I think Jedi and I are the only two that have had the same avatar since our beginnings.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 04:13 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

I remember metacortex, (Prolly no one here even remembers me, I've been gone a long time), Anyways...I just got really bored today and came back to say hello after I think over a year...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 11:55 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I remember you stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 10:17 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Good times...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 07:13 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

ha! Kozzy, I remember you too...

stick out tongue

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 11:45 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xeous
How is burlyman a hero and I'm not?

It's an atrocity I say!

raver don't fight it.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 01:35 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I remember the Metacortex game. I wasn't even on this forum back then - I followed it from TLFC - The Last Free City.

On that note, I wonder if TLFC's forums are still even up.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 05:20 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote